—Boss; BGM: Akutagawa Ryuunnosuke's 'Kappa' ~ Candid Friend
Spell Card: Heavy Rain "Great War Beneath the River"
An oddly complicated sort of youkai.
Super Youkai Warhead

"Don't underestimate us.
No way we're going to rely
on urban legends originating
from such baseless rumours.
We've created a machine based on an urban legend.
Now nobody can deny the power of this thing!
[...]
I'll say it once more!
Today, we're stocking up
on Occult Balls!"
~Kawashiro Nitori
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh my, it's been so long since I met a human,
my sworn friends. Why did it have to turn out this way...
Oh well, if you really want to get into the mountain,
you'll have to show me how serious you are!"
~Kawashiro Nitori

"Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, head canons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic.
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up."
Copy Paste: end

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A strange sort of youkai, with the complexity and duality of a human being. Someone with seemingly good intentions for humans, her sworn friends, yet a relentless business woman who won't shy away from shady tactics to further her craft.
Another engineering nut among the kappa folk, as mechanically inclined and ingenious as the rest. Still, her unexpected shyness sets her apart.

Species: Kappa
Ability: Manipulating water
A kappa that lives on Youkai Mountain. For a long time, kappa haven't let themselves be seen by humans, but since they usually hide to watch humans, they like to think that they are on good terms with humans.
She may suddenly change her attitude or speech, and she possesses a rather odd personality, but she's unexpectedly shy. She runs away the moment she sees a human.
Since she's an engineering nut, whenever she sees something man-made, she takes it apart and puts it back together. Because of this, her clothes are stuffed with tools.
She wanted to turn away Reimu and the others who had entered the mountain, but this is only because she believed that there was some sort of emergency occurring on the mountain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2