Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

[Fanmade Touhou Character]
To the extent of manipulating electricity...
Stage TWO~
—Boss; BGM: Pretty Apricot

Spell Card: Aiming Heart "Tenmanguu First-Shot Ceremony Practice"
Another normal person who still seems to lack enough common sense to feel challenging people of Gensokyo to battle is fine.
Descendant of Lord Tenjin

"So, you're saying I should show my true power!
Now, behold the power of Lady Magakimi's bloodline!"
~Magatsuji Hatsuna
----------------------------------------------
"Things will probably work out!
Lady Magakimi took responsibility, and said that
we'll move into Gensokyo and grow the tree there!
Now, get out of the way!
I've got to go inspect the place where we'll build the new Tenmanguu!"
~Magatsuji Hatusna

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy paste end."

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Hatsuna is one of the shrine maidens tending to the shrine of Lord Tenjin (or, Lady Magakimi; Magahara Mitama being who she truly is) who was chosen randomly to oversee the forced construction of the new Tenmanguu Shrine in Gensokyo, after the Life-Guuiding tree grew exponentially and no longer fit within Dazaifu. Though the bloodline has become rather diluted, she is still a descendant of the great god, and has an unusually large spiritual power for an Outside human as a result. She rather seems like the liberal sort of person (as a teenager would be) despite her devotion to Lady Magakimi. She also fits right in with the weirdos!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2