Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

[Len'en Project Character]
Capable of something like reversing front and back...
Stage FIVE~
—Boss; BGM: End of History
Spell Card: Heredity "Reverse Transcription Messenger"
Her species is weirdly unique.
Ambiguously Paper-thin Archeologist

"You mix sugar in with honey to sweeten it.
...That's the sort of situation this is.
[...]It seems like this place was influenced by that person's power,
and became like this."
~Shitodo Kuroji
----------------------------------------------
"With my newfound power, I can guess that... No, rather...
I've gained it since coming here.
[...]However, I have no obligation to explain it to you."
~Shitodo Kuroji
----------------------------------------------
"You're the one who just said that I was disagreeable, right?"
~Shitodo Kuroji

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy paste end."

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She is a well-educated individual savvy in many studies, though she is primarily a scholar of history, specifically that of ages past. Formerly human, upon being spirited away— she lost humanity, and turned into a strange type of magician, as the others— gaining mystical powers in the process. As the oldest of the three siblings, it became her duty to care for her sisters after settling in within Mugenli, taking to the odd job of youkai extermination, and stealing bounty from them. Her ambition is to open a schoolhouse for children.
Though she isn't self-centered, she has an "arbitrary" way of thinking which can quickly make her seem arrogant and demeaning. She has a rivalry with the prodigy Tsubakura, and aims to one day surpass her in danmaku as well as science.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2