Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of manipulating disease...
Stage ONE~
—Boss; BGM: The Sealed-Away Youkai ~ Lost Place

Spell Card: Poison Sign "Japanese Foliage Spider"
Another average citizen.
She’s generally a rather nice person for a youkai banished underground.
The Bright Net in the Dark Cave

"It looks like you're not that friendly of a visitor.
~Kurodani Yamame
----------------------------------------------
"I'm bad for you even if you don't eat me.
Well, I haven't punished a human with diseases in a long time,
I may as well have some fun."
~Kurodani Yamame
----------------------------------------------
"Hm, is that popular up there now?
When you're excited, do you talk to yourself -
Or are you just ignoring people?
[...]I'll show you how great the power of
the youkai who were banished underground is!"
~Kurodani Yamame

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy paste end."

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She's a beastly youkai, and yet a nice person. If she's hungry, she might attack humans coming through the cave, yet otherwise remains a pleasant conversation partner who would help one come down below if they won't be trouble. It seems she's fond of courtesy, yet easily annoyed by the lack of it. In spite of her unconcerned tendency to attack for the sake of it however, she is a fun person who is popular with the youkai living underground. Youkai-like humans might like her well, in the end. Unfortunately, her ability is regarded as troublesome, so the youkai and humans on the surface generally dislike her.
She might have some influence over the iron production somewhere, unless that comment by Nitori was just a joke.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2