Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,989 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Warhorse #1 · 1 week ago · · 1 ·

Hey guys.

{Sigh} Listen, those who actually care. My name is Warhorse and I approve this message/thread.

I know I planned on continuing my Godzilla fic but I have an interesting conflict that may change my plans.

Recently, I've been thinking about yet another hie fic. Male human, transport to an alt equestria through a massive snowstorm, and builds his power. Oh, and the world he entered is only yaks, anthro yaks. The world is mostly snow and ice. Yaks wearing Viking/Danish armor while wielding their weapons. Frankly the clans of the yaks have declared war on one another while trying to reach trade/peaceful results. Basically human philosophy. Slavery, silver trade economy, and seeing how things change with the human around.

Let me know what you guys think. But 'please' no criticism. I already feel down on things and need a little compassion despite my writing flaws.:ajsleepy:

I support youre vision :moustache:

So like the only sapient species are the yak, or because of how isolated the yaks are, we only see yak populations. Maybe whispers of weird people to the south?

Could be interesting

I know what you mean, it is like when people criticize Disney movies, I feel that a good chunk of critics aren’t being honest and say things out of ignorance. It can be a downer sometimes.

Go for it! Just as long you make sure the world- and lore-building isn't too convoluted.

It's a very inspiring fanfiction and I wish nothing but the best for you. I hope things get better for you and I just want to let you know...

Let your imagination run free.

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When someone can't do something their selves, there gonna tell you that you can't do it. You want something, go get it, period. ~Will Smith

I hope this brightens your day and may God be with you.

Thanks.:pinkiesmile: That's really what I need right now. And I'll do my best, not that I can make that promise but willing to try regardless.

That's the spirit! Don't give up and keep going!

I support your vision. It reminds me of the birth of Caesar's Legion in FNV.

Just curious, Will there be anthro yak versions of the Mane 6 or Will they be all OCs?

All Ocs, no mane 6.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11