Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
  • Sombra enters Human world through Washington. Successfully conquers the capital and kills all the heads of state and turns it into a beach head for his War on Mankind
  • Mind controlled army marches Northeast. Conquering Baltimore and Philadelphia. New York becomes the Capital of his new Crystal Empire. Army grows larger as he mind controls the entire population of those cities because of sh*tty evacuation protocols.
  • Turning point occurs when Sombra's march is halted at Boston and then officially pushed back after the liberation of New York City.
  • Sombra's army is forced back into the pony world after Washington DC is liberated.
  • Humans launch an expedition into Sombra's territory in the pony world. Fighting through waves of mind controlled ponies and other species native to that world.
  • Humanity and Equestria makes contact with each other and united against a shared enemy.
  • A final counteroffensive is launched at the Imperial Capital of which Sombra is severely weakened and flees into the frozen North.
  • A search is organized with the intent of hunting down Sombra and either bring him to justice or straight up kill him if push comes to shove.

This would be more akin to a zombie apocalypse of the World War Z kind, not a military invasion as Sombra has no firepower whatsoever with the exception of maybe some mind-controlled Dragons.

Sombra runs for president and wins.

from first arrival through Boston forcing them back: would have it go quickly, maybe 2 or 3 months max
being pushed back to the portal: longer due the having some back and forth going on. maybe 5 months if Sombra is digging their heels in
everything else depending on how much territory and forces Sombra has on his side and how quickly Equestria (and potentially other allies such as griffons) can rally troops

i'd imagine that the protagonists would be Megan and Danny Williams. Likely part of several resistance groups and would be the first Humans to make contact with Equestria and it's allies via a small team of ponies sent to the Human World and serve as mediators between Humanity and Ponykind.

I could understand that.

Why the same kind of scenario you give, bud let's be realistic if they enter here through magic then we can use that too or maybe your magic will become real or the most likely...they will become magic less as here is another universe with other rules

You know that he would be crushed in a day or two right? Real life isn’t any conversion-bureau fic. He can’t beat modern militaries.

How does the mind control work. That really dictates everything.

Do they slap the helmets on and off you go? Does sombra himself fly by and touch their no no places until they turn? Is it actual zombie rules and they gotta bite or barf on other humans?

he was able to mind control the entire populations of Canterlot and Ponyville without the helmets in season 9.

what about if he was using sheer brute force and extreme ruthlessness? how much would he gain from that?

that's enough time for survivor/resistance stories to take place. like there are areas in his conquered territory he overlooked because his focus was towards big population centers such as major cities, meaning small towns were ignored.

Guns, bombs, missiles, planes, armored cars, tanks. Need I say more?

I thought that they would be covered by bombs but I agree.

My personal opinion nukes are separate from bombs just because of the damage

Yeah, that’s reasonable.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17