Human in Equestria 16,839 members · 17,020 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Banchoking
Group Admin

Starlight and, oddly, Spike get called to human territory to solve a friendship problem.

They walk around for a while, trying to find the reason for the call. Then they see it.

Two humans are walking by each other. The woman drops something and the man picks it up.

Man: "Excuse me, I think you dropped this."

The woman runs away crying and another comes up and slaps him.

Starlight and Spike seperate the two and demand to know what just happened.

The men and women in the crowd glare at the each other and seperate into two groups.

They begin to sing.

https://m.

That is definitely a thing I just saw

Comment posted by Banchoking deleted Jul 15th, 2018

Sounds like the old 'Well if you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you' bullshit. Fuck that. My wife and I are honest and we hurt eachother's feelings then talk that shit out. Simple.

Banchoking
Group Admin

Glad to hear that,

6509041 Not a lie. If I do something stupid, she will say, 'That was stupid.' Then explain how and why. If an outfit makes her look like a buffalo, I say, 'Babe, that/those shirt/pants/dress/skirt makes you look really fat.' I explain how and why, then she picks out a different outfit which compliments her better.

Girls (and they are girls, not women) who do the whole 'You know what you did.' phrase and mentality are on a superiority kick and use that phrase to make themselves feel better, like a petulant child, instead of solving the damn problem like an adult.

Banchoking
Group Admin

Who down votes a comment like this?

6509095 Some offended little snowflake who is to chickenshit to state their position and argue it. Likely a 3rd Wave Femenist who hates that anybody called them out for the bullshit that is not being opposed (not to be confused with 1st Wave Femenists who wanted equal treatment.)

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Feminist (the correct spelling) but yeah, that's really the most likely assumption.

Banchoking
Group Admin

I always misspell it too. :twilightsheepish:

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Well, if you replace the F with an S...

Why are they here too?! Do we have to make a fucking pocket dimension just to get some peace?

The SJW's, and the feminazis would just invade that too.

Banchoking
Group Admin

I thought they left when the Conversion Bureau died.

6509171 Can't forget the M.G.T.O.W.s

:rainbowlaugh: yes means no means yes. So true.
Man: She said yes.:ajbemused:
Woman: I have regrets.:raritycry:
Lawyer: I think we have a case.🤑

Eh. The mgtows have a few good points here and there. Difference between them and feminists is mgtows outrage is somewhat justified.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19