Human in Equestria 16,831 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Everyone knows of the playboy prince. The haughty noble stallion always running from one vacation spot to another, and rubbing elbows with the canterlot elite. What nobody knows is why Celestia and Luna keep him around. One human is about to find out. Having joined the Equestrian Air navy as an engineer. When he arrives on board his assigned vessel, it is the TMS Intrepid, an exploratory vessel. And its captain? Compass rose cutie mark blazing and blonde hair in the wind? Prince Blueblood. His full title?
Prince Blueblood, Captain of the Intrepid, Royal cartographer, and one of its greatest adventurers.

Story will follow the Prince and the human as they explore new lands, meet interesting folk, and shatter each other's preconceptions about each other. Especially the notions about blueblood himself.

Sounds like a good read

6361367 It never occurred to me to pay attention to his cutie mark. I think there's definitely an interesting story to go along with it.

In truth mabey hes a decent guy. Now think of this. Hes a prince. Theres bound to be a lot of mare trying to court him to get into the royal family. And the one thing that turns them off like no other? Acting like a spoiled brat. Mabey he saw rarity as trying to rub elbows to get higher up on the food chain and didnt recognise her because Celestia is obviously keeping the names of the element barers under raps.

JDH

Most of the time I see a people give a reason for keeping Blueblood around is that it's to distract the media from disasters and such, and that's the reason he is such an a-hole

Has anyone ever thought to do a fic where Blueblood is a Batman like vigilante? Not so much the beating up criminals, but some other personal mission that he’s on to change his nation...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7