Human in Equestria 16,871 members · 17,069 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

If you haven't seen the comedy Land of The Lost don't bother commenting unless you really want to for some reason... :unsuresweetie:

Anyways I thought up and idea where when the guy and the girl (can't remember their names but I still loved the movie) don't end up back home but in Equestria when they go through the portal that was supposedly supposed to bring them home. Long story short it's just another HiE fic. But one with great promise since that guy was hilarious and the girl only added onto the comedy gold.

1278990 Then they meet Celestia, make babehs, and live a happy life.

The end.

1279003 Wow, you're such a visionary it's a wonder they didn't elect you to be president. Nah, just kiddin'. :rainbowlaugh:

1278990 Yeeeeah I don't see much promise there, I suppose it could make for a good comedy story, :unsuresweetie: but other than that, I don't see much potential there.:twilightsheepish:

1279015 Comedy is potential my friend. :twilightsmile:

1279020 Oh really? I think not. *puts on dashing moustache to hide identity* :moustache:

1279008 I'm not a visionary, I'm the master of originality.

1279043 Damn... got me speechless for once. Nice goin'.... :rainbowderp:

1279065 I bask in your glory this night! I shall spill the blood of the lamb in your name! Hmmm... I think I went too far on that one. Oh well.

I go as far as I deem fit! :flutterrage:

1279033 A MUSTACHE! My sworn enemy! But... but I thought I recognized somebody...

1279106 Until you hit the game unseen wall.

1279122 Doc Crowl...

Ah hell yeah! DRAMA! :trollestia:

1279268 'Vader' means 'Father' in German.
It was good they had no one on set who spoke German! :yay:
Sidenote: they had NOBODY on-set but Lucas and one other writer who had the real script for that scene. They came to the guy playingLuke five minutes before the scene was shot, and gave him the true script. The voice of Vader said some different shit so the crew didn't know the truth either during the shoot, but the guy playing Luke was told to act like he had said, "Luke, I am your father!"

It was a surprise to everyone when it came out in theaters.

1279304 You learn something new everyday. :applejackunsure:

Gonna' go to sleep now though so see ya later.

1279312 Ok. HEY, YOU STILL NEED TO READ THROUGH THAT FIC I SENT YOU AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! :flutterrage:

1279338 What? I don't remember any fic. I guess I can check my mail? :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19