Human in Equestria 16,876 members · 17,071 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Yeah, I have been on this sigh for almost a year and so far I haven't seen a katekyo hitman reborn crossover fic. If someone would do this type of fic, then It would be amazing! :pinkiehappy:

727688 i have seen a hitman reborn fic but it is not on this site and i am not sure if it is cancelled :ajsmug:

I can see it now,

"Twilight and Co. find 7 stones similer to the elements of harmony, however when they use them, something(s) comes out, and their not rainbows."

Question though, would it be better to make reborn characterss human, pony, or anthro?:rainbowhuh:

3383722 Well they aren't exactly stones. They're actually like enchanted rings of some sort. I think a better question would be whether if the cast of Reborn is transported to Equestria, or is it only those rings, and possibly the baby tutors along with them? If it's the former, can we assume Spike would be the seventh member to hold a ring while the mane 6 carry the rest? Who's assigned to be the guardians (?) of Sky, Rain, Storm, Cloud, Mist, Sun, and Lightning? With these in mind, I think it's a good idea to make the characters anthro. I can't imagine how complicated it would be if they were in pony form. :fluttershyouch:

>>dudeler
1. I know what hitman reborn is. when i said stones, I meant stones. Tsuna and company are the ones who possese the rings. The stones I mentioned, are what lay in equestria that act like markers as they are the Equivalent of the seven rings of the sky. When Twilight and co. try to activate them, the end up transporting Tsuna, Reborn, and the other guardians to equestria. (Reborn is there because he never really leaves Tsuna's side).

2. I thought anthro would work as well.

3. Considering who of the mane 6 + Spike would get which ring, here's what i got. (If this was the Equine Mafia)
-Spike has the Sky ring as he reminds me of a more confident Tsuna. What he lacks in smarts and courage he makes up for in heart.
-Twilight has the Cloud element as she, as a princess, cannot be associated with the mafia. However, she can still protects her mafia family from her independent position
-Rainbow Dash has the storm as she is always puts herself on the front lines ready for action and never resting.
-Fluttershy is the Lightning guardian as her personality is the closest to Lambo and Lampo, in the sense that she hates conflict and is rather afraid of it. however when her friends are in need, like when they faced that dragon in 'Dragonshy', she is willing to put herself out on the front lines. (Granted, her personality is more like Chrome's, the role of the mist guardian didn't quite fit her that well.)
-Applejack is the Sun Guardian as the toughest of the team, ready to do whatever it takes to help her friends, even at the cost of her body and pride.
-Rarity is the mist guardian as her ability of manipulation and creativity, especially after 'Inspiration Manifestation' allows her to elude her opponents.
-Pinkie Pie, as one could deduce, is the rain guardian, Mostly because Yamamoto's personality is very similer to hers. her strange friendlyness makes it difficult to hate her, usually being one to destroy conflict with laughter.

3395546 Okay, that makes sense for the stones, and I think the assigned guardian roles for the Mane 6 + Spike seem reasonable enough.

3390491 That is a very good setup for the guardians. I think you nailed all of them perfectly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9