The Toby Mason Appreciation Association 189 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
fred2266
Group Admin

IT IS TIME, my friends.

My first, and probably ONLY Fimfiction Q&A!

This is the TEXT-VERSION of the event, for those who don't wanna listen to my shitty voice for a long period of time.

If you don't mind that option, however....the VIDEO VERSION is located in the next thread over.

If you didn't ask a question....

Eh well fuck it's your fault.

NOW LET'S GET STARTED!

(NO I DID NOT STEAL THE LAYOUT OF MY Q&A FROM GEO'S

WOW YOU SMELL GREAT.)

RedStar76

2. Fred how is it that you became a brony?

THE SHORT ANSWER: Well, in 9th grade, I had two friends: Zane and Nathan. They were already bronies. They would nag me and my best friend, Austin about "joining the herd" every single day.

This led us to the conclusion that all bronies were IDIOTS, not GAY like every other outsider tends to believe, but IDIOTS. I have NO RIGHT to call someone "gay" for watching a TV Show, as I was still coming to school wearing Powerpuff Girls underwear when I was 12.

So, we decided to make a pact....we would avoid My Little Pony altogether, and NEVER walk down the path of bronydom.

*Ehem....* there's an answer to a question I'm sure somebody wanted to ask.

Either way, we lasted all the way through 9th grade without seeing ANYTHING My Little Pony related. NOT ANY GENERATION.

In late April, however, I clicked on a video by ACCIDENT, while watching one of UberHaxorNova's videos. It was entitled "nope.mlp." It's gone from YouTube now, unfortunately. This was RIGHT when I started playing Team Fortress 2, so, immediately all I thought was "Engineer."

I was right, the video DID contain the fame, if not over-used quote, but....it also contained.....ponies.

My 8 month streak without pony....was over. I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THAT MLP WAS THE ACRONYM FOR MY LITTLE PONY. THAT'S HOW MUCH I AVOIDED IT.

Either way, I decided to just...watch it. It involved the scene in Party of One, at the barn. You could hear the "NOPE" soundbyte when Applejack slammed Pinkie's neck with the barn-door.

Something strange happened that day.....

I LAUGHED at the video. Also, I thought it was ADORABLE. However, I kept it at that....

Fast forward to June 21st, 2012. Austin is at my house, and we're having a jolly good time. We always have a contest, where we listen to a horrible song. Whoever leaves the room first, loses. The winner doesn't win anything, except bragging rights. You can probably guess the usual songs we played; "Baby", "Friday", stuff like that.

This time, though, I decided we should play the My Little Pony theme song. Austin gasped and was like "YU EVIL FUK." But, he still agreed. I chose the Generation 1 one, because I remember it being the bane of my existence as a child. I mean, EVERY time Danny Phantom went to commercial on Nickelodeon, they'd play a classic My Little Pony toy commercial, and the theme song MADE ME WANT TO GOUGE OUT MY EYES WITH A RUSTY NICKEL.

I won, like always, even though I felt on the brink of death. Austin ran to the bathroom in retreat, so I stood by the bathroom while he pissed, creepily singing My Little Pony's gloriously hideous theme.

When we went back into my room, I kept bragging about my victory. "I ALWAYS beat you!" I said, so Austin replies with "I bet you couldn't watch an EPISODE of My Little Pony."

It was with that statement, I realized that Austin truly was the DEVIL'S SEMEN COME TO FRUITION. Of course, proving people wrong turns me on, so I accepted. He buried his head in my bean-bag chair as I watched episode 1 of season 1.

I decided to make fun of the show the ENTIRE TIME, and point out every tiny flaw I saw with it. "Ugh! There's a HICK PONY in this show?" I responded, in reference to Applejack. "Look at this emo purple pony", I said about Twilight. And, of course, the one that makes even ME hit myself to this day.....

"Ha! That rainbow one supports Gay Marriage!"

Ugh....

After the episode was over, however, I felt....strange....

I missed nearly ALL of the plot, made fun of EVERY character, but yet.....nothing seemed BAD about it at all. No tea parties, no hop-scotch....just....pony.

And the first pony we ACTUALLY see, is Twilight, and, while I don't say it aloud, I think to myself...."Holy FUCK! She's CUTE!"

I keep seeing more ponies, and I'm like "Wow.....they're ALL CUTE! Even that hick pony!"

So, I had made up my mind.....I'd re-watch the episode the next day (Saturday), and actually PAY ATTENTION.

So, I did.....and, I quite liked it. So, I figured, "Well, why just stop there? It's the SUMMER. I wanna see how this turns out....." So, I watched episode 2, now thinking, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ONE MORE."

You know where it goes from there.

A week later, I'm on season 2, episode 8. Sure, others have gotten to that point in about a day or so, BUT I HAD OTHER STUFF TO DO. Like, uh....watch UberHaxorNova.....and uhhh....that was pretty much my life back then.

When I got to THIS episode, it finally dawned on me.....

I had broken my promise.....I was a brony. Ironic that the most generally HATED episode made me realize that.

And I felt GLORIOUS.

First thing I did? Tell my parents. "Mom! Dad! There's actually a show I like MORE than the Powerpuff Girls!"

"Huh huh huh," laughs papa 2266. "What would that be, son?"

"MY LITTLE PONY!"

My dad's face: :unsuresweetie:

My mom's face: :rainbowkiss:

Yeah, so, I decided I would convert Austin to become one, too! Though, I wouldn't take the path of Zane and Nathan. After a bit of talking, I jokingly said, "I wouldn't be surprised if you were ALREADY a Brony."

A few hours later, he dropped the bomb-shell on me....

Austin WAS a Brony.

And BEFORE ME.

He DARED me to watch a episode, so I would become one, as well.....

My face when learning this: :rainbowderp:

Because he KNEW I'd like it....

I quizzed him about the show, even. He got EVERY. QUESTION. RIGHT. There was no denying it....Freddie and Austin....we were in this fandom together. Nothing could stop us.

I owe it all to him, and I told him that on June 21st, 2013.

I wasn't mad, I was GLAD. Because, if it weren't for Austin, I would have NEVER watched My Little Pony. I know that. I would've stopped at nope.mlp, and never turned back.

Here I am now, though, because of him.

It's pretty surreal looking back on it. I can't believe I've come this far. I'm also surprised I still LOVE the show. People say it's a "fad".....shut the fuck up. Studies show that there are 8-12 million bronies in the world STILL. That's not a "fad"....that's a FANDOM. A REAL one.

THE LONG ANSWER: Fucking coincidence, basically.

4. Fred, what would happen if you met Deadpool?

I'd drown in death. Duh.

midnightshadow1

fred got a wii u?

No. I prefer my Wind Waker copy NOT HD. The game is JUST as beautiful without the filters they added. Yes, Wind Waker HD LOOKS better, and there ARE some cool features they added in, but I LIKE OLD SCHOOL, bro.

So, yeah....I'll stick to my Gamecube.

Also, what a WASTE of a question.....you could've asked me ANYTHING!

Nova Nexus

If I made a clop story between (Molestia x Toby) or (Toby x Fluttershy) would you put it In the Toby Mason Appreciation Association?

I mean, it has Toby in it, so, yeah, I guess. You'd probably do it before me, though, you sick fuck.

Hunter reaper

how far was the series along when you found it?

According to my math, which I'm POSITIVE is right, I found the original A New Home on June 11th, 2013, 5 days after the OFFICIAL last chapter was released. Two more "chapters", really updates or announcements followed. I found it in the featured box. It must've gotten featured because the chapter (more-so announcement) "Life in Equestria: Holidays with Toby Is Up!" was released, which made it go into the feature box, since it was already a pretty popular story, the update triggered a featured box spot. I'm not sure how many times it was featured before that.

Anyway, I found it in the featured box, while looking for possible stories to do Audio readings of, and what caught my attention was the COVER PHOTO, which showcased Fluttershy holding a small child. What led me to it, was that the child looked EERILY like me. Then, the description intrigued me. "CHILD in Equestria?" I thought. "Damn.....that's new. Okay, let's read it!"

So, I did. And from start to finish, it quickly became my FAVORITE reading of mine. I went on to read the 2nd, and I began a reading of the 3rd one. Of course, right after my reading for the 3rd one began, my YouTube channel got terminated because of copyright. I, in turn, also lost ALL of my reading of A New Home, and over HALF of my reading of A New Home II. I deleted them from my hard-drive because I never thought I'd need to upload them....I was wrong.

So, without that quick 50 word update, I may have NEVER found this incredible series. Just a thing I like to think about a lot.

dread94

If you were stuck in an Adam Sandler movie, which one would it be & why?

Happy Gilmore, so I could watch the epic, if not over-the-top ending drive scene in which the golf-ball bounced off everything except a Cracker Jack.

Number 2: Would you want to have Twilight Sparkle as your marefriend? (I personally would take Fluttershy)

I wouldn't mind Fluttershy, either. She'd be very caring of my feelings.

I'd chose Twilight over Flutters, though. She could read me "The Sneetches" every night before bed.

Plus, she's voiced by Tara Strong.....

THAT VOICE....

Is my childhood.

I'd buy her a BUNCH of pairs of socks, and have her model them, because she is cutest pony in socks.

Then, I'll make a self-insert fic where I marry her.

GEO POT-SHOT COUNTER: 1. Let's see how high we can get that number!

& my third question is what are your plans for college & what do you plan to be to better this world?

Don't plan to go to college. Sounds lazy, but I'm not going through more school than I have to. NEITHER of my parents went to college, and they've BOTH been pretty successful in life.

It's not needed.

I have no idea what I'm going to be when I grow up. I like to live life as it happens. So, whatever comes my way, is what I'll take. Whatever happens after that, is a mystery, but I'll take that, too.

x6478x

What is your opinion on the community here in this group?

Everybody is different here in the Toby Mason Appreciation Association. That's great. Some people in the group have never ONCE interacted in ANY way, and that's fine, too. They're probably here to support Toby, but NOT to DISCUSS him or anything else we discuss here.

You guys are PERFECT examples of the brony community, and are PROOF that those outsiders that spew hatred are WRONG. You're just good-hearted people. You appreciate what me and Jason do for you, and we appreciate BACK.

I don't know all of you, but I get the jest of it....you've ALL got a little bit of Toby in you. Whether you be kind, caring, shy, innocent, doesn't matter. I consider you guys my friends, and though I am QUITE the weird individual...I do that because it's me. I do it, because it makes you laugh.

You all can count on me for ANYTHING, just know that.

And also, if you're into gaming at all, What system? Favorite game? Why?

I'm not as big into gaming as I was as a young lad. I just find getting into a LOT of games HARD....I get bored VERY easily. The computer is my domain nowadays.

But, I was raised on the Playstation. The original, the 2, the 3. I don't care about the console war....I've never had an XBox, so I can't say where I stand. I find it ignorant, however.

I just like the sleek and simple design of the Playstation.

My favorite game, however, is NOT a member of the Playstation franchise. It's from the Nintendo Gamecube....The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

I just recently got back my Gamecube, after it being away from me for 7 LONG years. I was MOST excited to FINALLY play Wind Wake again. As a child, I found it EXTREMELY hard to beat.....I never even beat GONAN (the first boss), for Celestia's sake! AND HE'S EASY!

I've never seen MORE playthroughs on ANY game than Wind Waker. AttackingTucans, chuggaaconroy, Nintendo Capri Sun, and, most recently, Game Grumps, with the HD Wind Waker. I'm probably forgetting a BUNCH more.

When I was able to play it again last week....my whole childhood came roaring right back into me. Already, I've gotten farther than I was EVER able to do before.

That's an accomplishment.

The game, is beautiful, nostalgic, and has a heart-warming feel to it. Before it was released, critics claimed it would be "the worst Zelda", simply because it was DIFFERENT. Yeah, nice logic there. Over 10 years later, the majority agree that Wind Waker is a TIMELESS classic. That's why Nintendo REMADE the game in HD.

Plus, the SOUNDTRACK....oh FUCK the soundtrack. Please, if you've NEVER playED Wind Waker, or ANY Zelda game.....DOESN'T MATTER. Look up the soundtrack on YouTube. It's melodic, chilling, and glorious, ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Best soundtrack in ANY game.....EVER.

APoeticHeart

Wrestling related questions: 1. What is your top most dream match that you would love to see happen at WrestleMania?

Daniel Bryan vs Chris Benoit - Iron Man Match - 60 minutes. What a CLINIC this would be....MAY have happened if Benoit didn't do....THAT.

Top Singles Dream Match?

See above.

2. What is your top Dream Tag Team Match that you would love to see happen at WrestleMania?

6 Man - Elimination Tag Team Match - The Shield vs The Wyatt Family. My two FAVORITE stables of ALL TIME. They're ALL the future, hopefully, and THIS would be their chance to SHINE, on the grandest stage. EVERY fan in that building would be chanting "THIS IS AWESOME!", and I'd just be silently watching the magic unfold. It COULD happen next year, too, is what makes me even GIDDIER about the idea. Who wins? Don't care. The fans win in the end.

MLP:FIM related questions: 1. What is your favorite shipping fimfiction wise?

DiamondBelle, I'd have to say. Nothing cuter than two fillies who HATE each other, suddenly whisk under the mere sound of their voices.

Other honorable mentions include: DiamondBloom, ScootaDiamond, SunLight, SunDash, DaringDash, and TwiDash.

2. Who do you think would be a good mother figure to Spike if not Twilight?

Sunset Shimmer. Would be her first task upon returning to Equestria. She'd probably despise the little dragon at first, but soon, their bond would strengthen, and ultimately, their love for each other blossom.

THHHEEEENNNN....the writer makes it into a clopfic.

Which....is also fine.

3. If you could give each of the Mane Six, CMC, Spike, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, and Trixie each a WWE Superstar past or present entrance theme, whose would it be?

OOOOHHHH....nice! Very thought-provoking.

Note, however, that I found a LOOPHOLE in your question. HA!

You did not say I have to give them a theme that actually FITS them, so....it can be ANYTHING I want......but, I'll try my best to make it LOGICAL.

Twilight - Curtis Axel's theme. BECAUSE ALICORN = REBORN.

Fluttershy - The Mexicools' theme. Because....okay the logic has just left the building. Imagine her entering Equestria on a lawnmower with bandanna, doe.

Pinkie Pie - Elijah Burke's theme. 4 HOOVES UPSIDE YA HEAD!

Rainbow Dash - Maven's theme. Sort of fits.

Applejack - Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch's theme. EERILY fits.

Rarity - Tyler Breeze's theme, though he's not quite on the WWE Roster yet.

Spike - The Brian Kendrick's theme. Because both are cool.

Sweetie Belle - Laylas' theme. Uhhh sure.

Scootaloo - Tyson Kidd's theme. Because Tyson = Chicken.

Apple Bloom - Trevor Murdoch's theme. Sure.

Princess Celestia - Simon Dean's theme. "Try my patented Celestia Cystem!"

Princess Luna - John Laurinaitis' theme song. "MOON POWER!"

King Sombra - Zach Gowen's theme. As depicted by your tribute for him.

Queen Chrysalis - Bray Wyatt's theme.

Trixie - Fandango's theme. "She's a dancin' machiiinnnee..."

ROUND 2!

midnightshadow1

fred what's your favorite episode and why are you so random

DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE THE SMALLER QUESTION, ASS-NAPKIN.

1. It USED to be A Dog And Pony Show. That shit is comedic GENIUS. You people think I'M funny? Shiiii.....that episode rapes me in the FOOT and calls me Sally! But, as of Season 3....it's Magical Mystery Cure. Not the biggest fan of musicals, but COME ON, every song in there was SUPERB. The scene where Celestia is leading Twilight down the hall of memories? TEAR-WORTHY. When she turns into an alicorn? Expected, but also heart-warming. Her coronation ceremony? TEAR-WORTHY. It was the PERFECT series final-

Oh....wait....uhhh.....

Hmmmmm.....well, it WOULD be the perfect Series Finale. Besides, Alicorn Twilight has worked out FINE. Twilight is STILL the adorkable book-worm we all love.

So....those who complained....

Are now idiots.

My laughter directs itself towards you, fools.

Was it rushed? Oh you BET it was. It could've been a THREE PARTER. Part 1 - Fixing the Element problem. Part 2 - The buildup to the transformation which ends in a CLIFFHANGER when Applejack says "Twalaght...is that you?" Part 3 - ALICORN REVEAL + Ceremony and even MORE feelsy moments.

BUT, I thought, with only 22 minutes, the writers could NOT have pulled it off ANY BETTER.

THANKS, M.A. LARSON!

2. I'm random because that's the way my parents X and Y chromosomes were aligned. I've been like this my ENTIRE life, and I LOVE to make people laugh. I've noticed a few people in this group are depressed, which makes me even HAPPIER when I see that they're feeling better.

Random is all I know. It's my personality, and I'm not going to change it for ANYBODY. I LOVE to have fun, and if I have to be perverted, or weird, or disgusting to have it, then GREAT! I'll do it!

dread94

Who is best pony?

I don't know. Who is?

See, I've never understood the whole "best pony" argument. You wanna know why? BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS.

To figure it out, you'd have to analyze EVERY. SINGLE. PONY in the show, and list their flaws and what makes them worthy of such a title, before you can declare ONE single, solitary pony, as being the BEST one. Have at it, because I don't really care about the result. It's a TV SHOW, not a fucking census.

See, most bronies have "favorite" confused with "BEST." I assure you, it's QUITE different.

Now, my bio on my user page actually says who my TOP 5 favorite ponies are, but that's like a video description box on YouTube.....nobody reads it.

So, I'll do you all one BETTER. I've created a list of my top TWENTY favorite characters (which may or may not include JUST ponies.) Why? BECAUSE I AM AN OVERACHIEVER. This used to be a series on my YouTube channel, but I've recently halted it, because....ya know.....copyright. I would make top 20 character lists every Wednesday, which highlighted my current tastes as far as characters went. Sometimes, the list never changed. Been 3 months since I've done it, so the list has altered a little bit.

20. Hugh Jelly - Basically me in pony form.
19. Spike - He's dropped quite a bit since the last list, but that's normal. He's still a chill MOFO.
18. Garble - Love douche-bag characters, and Garble is the KING of douche-baginess. Hoops, Score, and Dumb-Bell also are favorites of mine.
17. Spitfire - SHE SO SASSY. My favorite portrayal of her was in the Best Night Ever, but Wonderbolts Academy made her a bad-ass.
16. Discord - No explanation needed. Would be higher if other characters' cuteness didn't override his antics.
15. Colgate - She can give me "Oral" anyda-AAAYYYYYY! LET'S KEEP THIS PEEGEE.
14. Princess Luna - OVERTHROW SUN-BUTT.
13. The Cutie Mark Crusaders - Can't rank them separately. Don't have a favorite. Love them all the same. Thought Sleepless in Ponyville would FINALLY make Scootaloo stand out as favorite crusader, but, surprisingly....it didn't.
12. Lightning Dust - Hope we see her again. Whether it be a redemption episode, or if she's still a vengeful bitch. Don't care. Both are FINE with me.
11. Lyra - Wouldn't be into her as much if it weren't for the backstory the fans have given her. Makes her QUITE the interesting character. Plus, she's adorable.
10. Trixie - Sethisto wants to impale me currently. Again, hope we see her again. She's a Goody McGoodgoodhorsie now, and I'd like to see some friendly interaction between her and Twilight.
9. Daring Do - Underrated character, in my opinion. SO many possibilities with her. Daring Don't is my favorite episode of Season 4 thus far. AGAIN, hope we see her AGAIN.
8. Applejack - Used to dislike the "stereotypical" aura around the character, which, made me dislike her as a WHOLE, but after time you just get used to certain things. It's a shame that they've pretty much done all they can do with her character.
7. Pinkie Pie - Reminds me of the cartoon characters of classic. She's just such a fun character to watch.
6. Fluttershy - The first character that stood out to me in the show. Not only because of her EXCESSIVE CUTENESS, but I just felt....drawn to her. I don't know. She really exemplifies what I feel this world should be...peaceful and serene.
5. Diamond Tiara - Cutest pony, in my opinion. She's such a little BITCH, and I LOVE it. A redemption episode would be great to see how they'd handle her character, but, if that never happens, doesn't bother me. She can be a cunt all she wants. I'll always adore her.
4. Twilight Sparkle - Most relatable pony, truthfully. Sometimes, people just want to shut the world off and be by themselves. They only want to make ONE person proud of them, and nobody is going to distract them from that goal. I can't imagine ANYPONY else being the main character other than Twilight. Also, used to dislike her because I thought she was "boring", but I quickly dismissed that thought when Lesson Zero made its way into my life. She's changed SO much over these three seasons. I'm literally PROUD of her. She deserves it. Plus, it doesn't help that her voice actress DOMINATED MY CHILDHOOD. I must keep bringing that up.
3. Rainbow Dash - Most beautiful pony, in my opinion. She's a great role model for the little girls that watch the show. Fearless, and she never backs down. Plus, I believe her element is the MOST important.
2. Sunset Shimmer - Favorite human, and ALMOST favorite pony. We're never going to see her in the show, and that makes me sad, but I understand why. LOVE her backstory, and her character design. Not to mention, her FUCKING BOOTS. WE WISH WE COULD BE THAT STYLISH.
1. Rarity - Ever since A Dog and Pony Show, it was clear to me. Rarity was THE ONE. She's the funniest and FUNNEST pony, in my opinion. Her scenes are ALWAYS GOLDEN. She has the best voice actress on the show, IN MY OPINION (most used trio of words in this Q&A) and when she sings, I get chills. I agree with BronyCurious. She's the most COMPLEX character on the show. I hope she gets more SOLO episodes this season, because hers are ALWAYS my favorite.

So, there you go...I know you will disagree with some choices *cough* NUMBAH FIVE *cough*, but that's what diversity is for, huh?

Who is your least favorite?

TWIST.

Hate the character, hate the voice acting, hate the character design. I used to have a slight lisp, but that doesn't mean she is RELATABLE TO ME. I'M OVER THAT SHIT.

Close second is Silver Spoon. Not because she's a bitch. Hell no. I LOVE that. Not because of her voice. But because of her character DESIGN. It's gray and boring. Plus, her glasses SUCK.

What Is you favorite song of the whole series?

There's not a song I dislike from the show, but my favorite has to be "I've Got to Find a Way" from Magical Mystery Cure. It's so short, but SO GOOD. Hopefully a full version gets released someday.

HOWEVER, my favorite song from ANY My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic related item, is "A Friend for Life" from Equestria Girls. That shit BLEW me away when the credits rolled, and really drove it home that, "fuck...this move was AWESOME." It also implanted the lesson that "no matter what universe you're in, you've got friends that love you just the same as those same friends from the other dimensions. Sure, some of these friends may have severe skin conditions, but DAMMIT, they luvs yah."

do you want to see cars in the series, like season 10 & onward?

IF THOSE BASTARDS WOULD JUST MAKE AN EQUESTRIA GIRLS TV SHOW WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEASON 10. THEY COULD DO IT IN THE FIRST EPISODE WHEN TWIST DIES IN A HORRIFIC CAR ACCIDENT.

"And in other news....not a care was given. Even the stupid and ugly red-head's soul flipped off her owner's body as she descended down into hell. BACK TO YOU, FRED."

HEY THANKS DIK.

"Yes that's my name."

Do you sometimes think like Pinkie when trying to solve a math problem at school?

Yes. I put 3.14159 for EVERY answer.

But in all seriousness I probably should. Or I could adopt Big Mac's mathematical prowess. Maybe then I wouldn't have a D in it.

Would you want to see the ponies go to Jurassic Park in future episodes?

Screw that! I say they make the inevitable "The Mane 6 go to the Beach" episode a REALITY!

Diamond Tiara kicks down sand-castles, and Shining Armor surfs the BIG KAHUNA!

And he can get called a "Shoobie", too, and eat his french fries COLD.

-Sighs happily- Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh.....

Also for my final question is if Joe Dirt ended up in equestria what would be the best reaction that sums everything up when he firsts sees ponyville?

"Hey! Where's the firework stand around hur?"

And then Big Mac and Applejack have sex.

"I'M YOUR SISTER-UH UH!"

"YOU'RE MY SISTER! EeeeeeeYUUUUP!"

Hunter reaper ALREADY ANSWERED HIS FIRST TWO QUESTIONS, so we'll skip those-eeeehhhh.....sure why not.....

who is your favorite pony?

Friendly answer: The one who pays attention to the questions that were asked before his.

Dickish answer: Please refer to above, lovely lima bean.

Least favorite?

Irn Bru pony.

GEO POT-SHOT COUNTER: 2.

GeodesicDragon

I have to know: What possessed you to write me into 'A New Show'? Was it because I asked, or was it your master plan to include me all along?

Sure wasn't your first accusation. I NEVER do things people ask me to do....

-Eyes bulge, as memories of past conversations strike against his brain stem-

"FREEEDDDDD! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SOOOONNN! CAN I DIE ON THE SHOW AND COME BACK TO LIFE AS A WOLF WHILST SAVING TOBY'S LIFE?"

"FREEEEEEDDDDD! CAN I HAVE A BACKSTAGE CONVERSATION ON THE SHOW WHERE I SHOWER LYRA WITH MY FEELIIIINNNGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?"

"FREEEEEDDDD! CAN I HELP LIGHTNING DUST AND GEO KIDNAP TOBY ON THE NEXT EPISOOODDEEEE? ACTUALLY THAT'S NOT A REQUEST I DEMAND THAT YOU DO IIIIIITTTTT!"

"APOETICHEAAARRTTT! CAN I BE ON THE NEXT A NEW SHOW? PM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH WAIT FRED2266 MAKES THESE?......AWWW I DON'T CARE APOETICHEEEAARRRTTT!"

"FREEEDDDD! IT IS ALSO COINCIDENTALLY MY BIRTHDAY SOON CAN I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON THE SHOOOOWWWW?"

"GREATODYEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! CAN I USE SWEET TALE ON THE SHOOOOOWWWWWW?"

"Uh, sure."

"................COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

Uhhhh...yup. Never listen to ANYBODY.

Truthfully, though, I was looking for a reason to use one of the users on the show. I wasn't finding anything, though....that was, until I saw your blog post about you winning a contest in the SpikeDash group for your "Oblivious" story. So, I read it, liked it a LOT, and thought "Hmmmm....we have the My Little Pony characters at our disposal on A New Show...sooooo....why don't I just bring Geo to the frontline and have Spike and Rainbow Dash, the STARS of the fanfiction, review it?"

It went over pretty well, and you even made an initial blog post about it, expressing how funny it was. You added A New Home III to the "Referenced" folder in the Geoverse group, and POSSIBLY got a few new people to read the A New Home series, which is always great. I'm not really sure about that, though.

Then, episode 3 came, and I decided to make that creepy intro with Lightning Dust, playing off the end of the second episode where she fights her human counterpart. I don't know how many know this, but I don't actually PLAN ANYTHING I write. I just let the story play out as it goes along. She wanted "revenge", and I figured "Oh! I'll have her kidnap Toby CHRYSALIS style!" But, I didn't think that was enough.....so, without thinking, I had you interrupt the beginning of the show, and went on a passionate rant about "THIS....is where I BELONG."

You got kicked out, and then it hit me. "Geo must want revenge now, too! I'm going to hook up him and Lightning Dust, and they TOGETHER can kidnap Toby!" And I felt like the smartest guy in show-business. So, that happened, but A New Show isn't about "villains" or "season long story arcs" so I quickly ended that whole storyline. It was MEANT to be short, but exciting, after all.

Right before episode 5, I figured that the show could use another co-host. If you notice, during the first few episodes, me and Jason had some pretty funny arguments. However, Jason isn't really the type to argue, so, therefore, it's not realistic. Geo, a Scottish HAAS, playing off a scrawny, annoying, American teenager like myself, however? THAT works. And I believe it HAS so far.

So, yeah, it was pretty much a coincidence with your week-in, week-out involvement on the show. If you wouldn't have made "Oblivious", or at least ADVERTISED it in a blog, I likely would've picked some one else....like Ellington. Which would THEN mean that you probably would've gotten his "creepy cult leader" gimmick.

Hmmmm....now THAT would've been weird.

I really can't think of anyone else better to be by me and Jason's side every week, though.

greatodyer

Here's a question for you. In the new episode of 'A New Show', if you put my OC in it, how tarnished will his image become? :rainbowlaugh::trollestia:

Not tarnished AT ALL, my friend! In fact, his image will go UP! Fans around the water-cooler will clamor for an autograph, a lap-dance, hell, just the sheer essence of SWEET TALE, the Raspberry Rotunda!

Alright, his image DID go down with that nickname, however.....HAVE NO FEAR, THOUGH! I will bring it up TEN-FOLD!

And with that, my first ever Q&A comes to a daunting close. I hope you all will share this sacred information with your grand-kids.

Or a giraffe you meet at the local zoo. Giraffes LOVE pointless information, after all!

BYE-LO!

2470262 Your dream matches are awesome! :rainbowkiss: The Chris Benoit vs. Daniel Bryan 60 Minute Iron Man Match though I would have to say would be epic, classic, and indeed a true match for the ages. Also The Shield Vs. The Wyatt Family in a 6 man tag team elimination match at WM30, that would be match of night hands down. :pinkiehappy:

And your entrance music that you chose for each of those were great, but I would have say Queen Chrysalis is my favorite choice. :twilightblush:

fred2266
Group Admin

2470374 Gotta go with Celestia, man.

Celestia Cystem keeps me fit!

Best I get to being a sick fuck then. Got some writing to do!:trollestia::rainbowlaugh::unsuresweetie:

SK Alex
Group Contributor

2470262 xD lol Can't stop laughing!

fred2266
Group Admin

2471065 At what?

This is SUCH A SERIOUS Q&A! WHAT COULD YOU FIND FUNNY?

SK Alex
Group Contributor

2471101 Imma keep laughing :P xD

fred2266
Group Admin

2471132 BUT WHAT AT?

SK Alex
Group Contributor

2471145 .............xD

fred2266
Group Admin

2471147 I NEED DETAILS.

fred2266
Group Admin

2470618 You fucking a'.

SK Alex
Group Contributor

2471223 Ok ok I'll give you a hint......xD

fred2266
Group Admin

2471239 COME ON!!!!!!!

YOU'RE USING YOUR NEW EMOTIONS TOO MUCH.

SK Alex
Group Contributor

2471247 :'( Y-You're so mean!......xD

fred2266
Group Admin

2471314 BUT YOU'RE SCREWING WITH ME!

SK Alex
Group Contributor

2471621 You're a meanie >:P .....xD

fred2266
Group Admin

2471651 YOUR NEW AVATAR MAKES ME CHUCKLE.

SK Alex
Group Contributor

2471743 YOU'RE CAPS LOCK MAKES ME LAUGH xD

fred2266
Group Admin

2471754 I AM NOT CAPS LOCK.

SK Alex
Group Contributor

2471761 YES YOU ARE >:P

NO I DID NOT STEAL THE LAYOUT OF MY Q&A FROM GEO'S

YOU FUCKING COPYCAT.

Then, I'll make a self-insert fic where I marry her.

You do realise that, not only am I married to her in my self-insert, I'm banging her as well... Right? :twilightsmile:

"Geo must want revenge now, too! I'm going to hook up him and Lightning Dust, and they TOGETHER can kidnap Toby!"

And so they did... which in turn made me write Heated Discussion.

GEO POT-SHOT COUNTER: 2.

That's not very high. :trollestia:

fred2266
Group Admin

2472046 Big deal! I can fuck miniature purple horse, too!

*Pulls out a pot and bonks you with it*

GEO POT-SHOT COUNTER: 3.

YOU WANNA MAKE IT GO HIGHER?!

2471225 I also have Jason's and Toby's permission!....now I just need Celestia’s......*sigh* this is gonna suck.

fred2266
Group Admin

Celestia: Do it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24