CMC Clubhouse 972 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

2353728 I accidentally bump into DT and knock her down 10 flights of stairs D: I like DT!

2353728 Me, Octavia, Vinyl Scratch and Sombra snuggle on my couch while we watch a movie. Not bad.

I go to a party with Button's Mom and Twilight, and Twilight asks me to dance :pinkiehappy:

BEST DAY
EVER!

Noi(?) and Twilight fall asleep on my lap in the middle of an earthquake. :twilightsmile:

I help Button Mash, Twilight Sparkle and Apple Bloom fight off a demon that is slowly corrupting Equestria.

Yeah, that sounds legit.

Come, my little pony friends! The game is afoot!

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

Octavia or Vinyl and Sunset Shimmer invite me to a party but RD invites me to dance.

I hate dancing, but I don't leave a mare like that hanging.

Me and derpy fight off an army of hydra riding changlings. YAY

Don't really know the x,y rules for the game but it seems Noi just pulled a knife on me, so...

:fluttershysad:

me pinkamena and diamond tiara are fighting off a demon thats corrupting equestria.hmm,if I throw either of them to it so it could eat them it just get stronger since they're both jerks...I know!sweetibelle being one of my favorites comes up and kills the demon!!!!

2353728 I turn around, only to see a blushing Berry Punch with a love letter for me in her mouth. Go home Berry Punch, you're drunk. Besides, what would Ruby Pinch think?

2353728 AJ, Roseluck, and I get in a drunken fight and I go for a broken bottle once Roseluck pulls a knife on us. What's AJ gonna do while Roseluck and I get ready to square off in a drunken stupor?

If you hurt Roseluck, I sware...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16