CMC Clubhouse 972 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I find a large box addressed from Babs Seed and Octavia and when I open it, I find Sweetie Belle inside. Well... Best day ever:yay:
Excellent birthday game!:pinkiehappy:

-Mudraynebow

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

thanks:twilightsmile: I haven't made one in a while:ajsleepy:

I find a large box adressed from Scootaloo and Dinky. When I open it I find one of the Mane Six, Background Eight, or any of the schoolfillies inside (except for DT and SS).
I just can't decide! :raritydespair:

Princess Luna and Diamond Tiara are my best friends, and Luna is my secret lover.

Huh. I guess that's a pretty good deal.

Trixie has been possessed by Minutte. She wants revenge for her TARDIS.

2277012 Sunset Shimmer is possessed by the ghost of Vinyl Scratch who is dead because of you and wants revenge. What do you do?

Well, since I'm a murderer for Vinyl Scratch, I take myself to jail.

Hmm, me and Pinkie Pie are covered in chocolate. I say I write a story about it and 'Return the favor'

So AppleJack, Princess Molestia and I are throwing bombs, but not just any bombs, our bombs are made of applesauce. We'll make those ponies pay for disrespecting the destructive power of apples in mass quantities!

Princess molestia and twilight are my best friends and one is my secret lover.which one?:rainbowlaugh:neither!

2277012 I find a large box addressed from Minuette (a.k.a Colgate) and Sparkler, and when I open it I find Pinkie Pie inside.

A "Welcome to Earth Party" for Pinkie Pie of course. It's the only proper way to welcome her.

2277012 Rarity, Chrysalis and I will rain a fiery torrent of explosives from the rooftops of Canterlot, for the betterment of our respective egos.

that's weird...

I find Octavia and Applejack playing my favorite video game. Things got even more awesome in life!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14