CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

so I've been arguing with a few individuals about whether or not the CMC will be in g5 and what the might look like...

anyway, this thread is to discuss that and any ideas regarding the matter...

should they be in g5 I myself think so others don't think they offered much to the series...
comment bellow...

keep in mind I have a massive theory on destiny trees's also referred to as cutie mark trees its believed that twilight and her friends serve to solve friendship problems and save the land time to time and the CMC serve to solve identity problems...

Though I wouldn't argue that they won't be in G5, the fact of the matter is that we don't even have confirmation that the Mane 6 will be in G5. The only thing we have that may or may not confirm anything is concept art. And the thing about concept art is that it doesn't mean the characters used in the concept art will actually be used. It's just a concept of what art style will be used. And in all honesty, I wouldn't even consider that much, considering that I don't think there was any confirmation that the concept art was official, or just fanmade. But I digress. We also don't know if G5 will be a continuation of G4, or if it will be a full reboot.

If I were in charge of making G5, I would take into consideration Lauren Faust's idea that never happened. She originally wanted to make a spinoff of G4 focused on the CMC and their misadventures in getting their cutie marks. I'd go a different route, but have a series focused on the CMC as adults going around and helping solve identity problems. They probably wouldn't even need to travel much, considering that they are now teachers at the Friendship School. They could help children having troubles. Either helping them in discovering what their cutie marks are, or helping them rediscover what their cutie marks mean.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2