CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
MLPfield 3
Group Admin

Hey guys I made y'all y'all's own little folder for putting stories in. Since you guys have helped out, SweetAI by getting us a better banner and Arcum for putting us on his main page, I thought you guys deserved to be upped to contributors and given your own little folder. Thank the both of you.:scootangel:

arcum42
Group Contributor

Thanks, that's much appreciated. I'll have to think about what to feature there.

--arcum42

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Don't worry about it. Though I suppose I should put some good stories up there too...

--Silver Cross

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1658094>>1658336 Well guys whatever y'all put in there is your choice and if you want specific sub folders just tell me.:scootangel:

arcum42
Group Contributor

Actually, maybe you could change the name a little, and divide it into fanfiction contributors are featuring and fanfiction they wrote. Right now the name implies things we wrote, which won't always be the case...

--arcum42

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1658795Ok I'm on it.

arcum42
Group Contributor

Alright, thanks. Head Full of Clay is a really good CMC fanfic I think people should read, but it's definitely not mine. OTOH, Just Winging It, when I add that, is something I wrote, so recommending that shouldn't be considered quite the same.

--arcum42

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1658867 Well that's true and if there is anything else you need just send it my way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8