CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I had read a story where the CMC were each given two of the Elements of Harmony by the Main Six, but I forgot the name of it:twilightblush:. If I find it, I'll let you know:raritywink:.

Eeyup, they certainly are special:scootangel:! I just know that they are all destined for greatness:heart::rainbowdetermined2:! I know my version of the CMC will...:ajsmug:.

Speaking of which, if you ever want to check out any of my stories about the CMC, here's the link to the first story of what I hope is a very long series that I'm creating:raritywink:. Most of them won't focus solely on the CMC, but they'll definitely have their moments in a lot of them:twilightsmile:.

The Guardians of Harmony - Book 1: Lunar Eclipse; Rise of the Nightmare

in my friend Kitsy's story Snails 1/2 in i thin book 3, the cmc snails/escargot and a few of their friends become bearers of shall we say "lesser" versions of the EoH but i dunno if thats what you want

or perhaps they becoming defenders of equestria much like the pillars.

I started writing a story like that. Unfortunately it's been standing still for several years now. :fluttershyouch:

I had read a story where the CMC were each given two of the Elements of Harmony by the Main Six,

Hm, now I'm pondering which element combo they would each end up with.

Somewhat oddly, I see Apple Bloom getting Loyalty and Kindness, Scootaloo getting Honesty and Generosity, and Sweetie Belle getting Laughter and Magic.

I know that Harmonics does this near the end, but the story itself is a sequel. Seeking power has at least one of the crusaders becoming a Bearer, though It's been on hiatus for years. Can't think of any other titles, but I know I've read stories with the crusaders becoming Bearers of Harmony.

If you want the crusaders as Bearers of Elements in general, I know that Love Will Set You Free and its sequel deal with the crusaders being part of their own set, and I've definitely seen other fics do something like this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8