Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Good afternoon guys. It’s been a while it seems since anyone used the forums, but I’m looking for a particular fic. I have forgotten the title, but I remember the general plot.

Basically after working Sunset goes on home. However she couldn’t get into her apartment, and attempts to go in through the fire escape, it breaks, she falls, and then she injured herself. Twilight, in the middle of doing a field research project, finds sunset, and helps her into the apartment, she takes care of her, they talk a bit about how they’re both alone for the holidays, then when Twilight tries to leave, she finds that she can’t because of a snowstorm. They talk a bit more, then mature stuff happens. Fast forward to next morning, and Sunset leaves for a bit, comes back, and gives Twilight a tacky Christmas sweater, then the story ends.

Keep in mind it’s rated mature, I could’ve sworn I’ve saved it to my favorites, but now it’s gone, I assume it was taken down, but if anyone remembers the title, please put in your two cents.

Thank you.

Thank you so much, also found it by accident.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3