Mother Luna 1,291 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello, there everypony; does anyone know any really good fanfiction stories about Princess Luna being the mother of Twilight Sparkles. I know there are really really good ones and I have read them. I just wondering if there other good ones that I had not found yet. Thank you so much for the help. Sorry if I forgot to add this within the Thread: Here is some of the stories I read; Her Mother's Daughter, The Magic Within, Daughter Of The Moon, Born Treacherous, Child of the Night, When The Moon Is Full, and Heir of the Nightmare.

It would be easier to recommend stories to you if you would share the ones you have read. Else there would likely be multiple stories recommended that you've read already.:moustache:

5514403 Sorry about that >< Here is some of the stories I read; Her Mother's Daughter, The Magic Within, Daughter Of The Moon, Born Treacherous, Child of the Night, When The Moon Is Full, and Heir of the Nightmare.

Humm... Those are indeed some good stories. Have you read "Mother"? It is not finished, but maybe you'll like it. Further, to my knowledge, there is not much out there on this. And even so, many are unfinished and will, unfortunately, never be finished. I hope I helped you a bit and that you'll find a story you can enjoy on this. Cheers.:moustache:

5516574 Ah I completely forgot able Mother and I forgot to add to the list too >< I did read that one a while back ago and read the latest chapter too. Again thank you so much for the help.

5516576 No props. Maybe there are more fics out there on the internet that are just not on FiMfiction. The internet is a large place.:moustache:

5516579 I do agree the internet is a huge place; I will try to check out fanfiction very soon when I can.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7