Mother Luna 1,291 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So, I recently made a video 2 months ago and it speaks for the title of this forum. Here it is:

So, It came to my attention that in both Luna focused episodes, there's a little one tugging on Luna's mane. I find this adorable, and.... I hope that they keep this as a running gag for Luna focused episodes. But I would suggest all grown up ponies not tempt fate to tug her mane...... Well.... maybe Blueblood, because reasons. Expect the next Luna focused episode to be shown in season *Anvil falls on head.*

Luna:

5379872 I don't know if Spike is in the same category age wise as Pipsqueak, he's younger than the mane six but likely older than the CMC by a few years.

5380398 Well, he is still considered a "baby" dragon. So I think that dragons must age a lot slower then ponies. Cause, when Twilight hatched him, if ponies age as fast as humans in this show, she seemed to be about 6 or possibly seven at the time of Spikes hatching. So, now this is only hypothetical, since we don't know how old she actually is right now, but if she was 16 years old in the pilot episode, that would make Spike to be about 9 or 10 years of age. But his physic makes him look about the age of a 4 or 5 year old.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3