The Official Superman Brony Fan Group! 52 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

2190523 what Superman does Sam voice? :duck:

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... This is awesome...

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

2190595 The one from the animated film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

2190615 that movie made me want to cry, to be honest :trixieshiftleft:

Comment posted by Commando-Scarecrow deleted Nov 18th, 2013
Captain Lunar
Group Admin

2190625 Tears of joy, sadness, or anger? Mine were of sadness, as the movie was a reminder of DC's only good recent event and the fact it ended with the New 52 universe for NO reason!! But also joy as they got the story pretty much point for point accurate. And finally anger as they had Wonder Woman kill Billy Batson instead of it being a random Amazon. :twilightangry2:

2190651 sadness, mostly. The animation and dialogue was near perfect (granted, the overly enlarged bodies of the dude heroes was agitating), but the story itself seems like a deconstruction of crossovers, to be honest. :moustache:

I have a personal theory that Geoff Johns was forced to write this thing. The darkest he ever got was Blackest Night (I think) which actually had a thematic purpose. While the story is good, brutal as it was, it just seemed like the brutality was something alien to what I'm used to in Geoff John's style. :applejackunsure:

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

2190676 Out of everything wrong with Superman Returns, Routh wasn't one of those things. He just didn't have much to work with

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8