Editors for Struggling Fan Fiction 88 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

So I'm still in the mid of writing my story. I do have almost a third of it published. I do use Grammarly and check for misspellings but sometimes (most of the time sadly) I miss certain grammar and spelling and really I just need someone to proofread so I can fix it. if anyone is willing to help. id apricate it.
the story is gonna be about 30 or so chapters.
It's human or mlp equestria girls set in an alternate universe.
Screwball or Melody as her name is in my story is a 15-year-old on a journey to save her sick mother Fluttershy from dying by bringing her father back to life not knowing he's the devill Discord. She has a book her mother wrote titled tales of the gargoyle king. What she doesn't know and will find out is the fairytale she learned as a child is actually her mother's and father's fairy tale. She tells it to some friends along the way on her journey.
Here is the link. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/527901/tales-of-the-gargoyle-king
thank you.

Just Grammerly. And personally I've never been good at Grammer. While I can't pay. I would like something me one to proof read so I can fix my mistakes in my story.

Maybe if I used some of these other ones I can fix it. Thanks for the list 🤔

7807544 All of the tools on the list are 100% free to use.

A human proofreader slave is best used after you've used all the tools on the list on your story.

I still think I could use a 2rd set of eyes on my work. But I will employment these tools. thank you aging

7807563 I think so too. But first you should do what you can on your own side, else you're just wasting others' time on things that you could fix yourself with the tools.

ok after 2 whole days of nothing but spell cheack i have finally fixed my grammer. thank you. i supoes now i dont need an editor i just really needed a better grammer websight, by testing all these grammer sights i finally found one that works for me and i would just like to thank you aging befor i delete this post. youve been a BIG HELP. most of the sights i was using was not as usefull as the ones you sugested.

7808170 You don't have to delete the thread, somepony else might be in the same horseshoes as you were.

Ok but should I remove my story from the need editing file?

7808266 Editing is not just about grammar.

Before, your story wasn't ready for editing yet, but now, it might be.

Well if that's the case you want to be my editor. Realize I don't pay but I am thankfully for any help I would give credit tho. And list as editor

7808273 I have too much on my table. Let's hope somepony else will step up to the plate.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15