Editors for Struggling Fan Fiction 88 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have plenty of fics and I write alot however I need an editor. If you are interested in giving me a hand i'd apreciate it! I only really need light spelling and grammer help. More or less just a second set of eyes to go over some stuff that I might have glossed over. Info dump will be below!

Title: Several. (... and one count of theft)(True Submission)(Stars and legends)(Born in light, forged in darkness)(Rarity, im pretty sure you're dead.)(Service mares)(A slice of poundcake)
Tags: (Clop, romance, polyamory)(Clop, bdsm)(Romance, drama)(Adventure, slightly dark overtones)(Adventure, shortfic)(Clop, Bdsm, dom/sub slave/master, futa among others.)(Incest, futa, clop.)

Description: (follow up to 373 counts of littering, pinkie is pregnant and unable to help her well endowed mistress.) (Tirek rapes Twilight only sort of)(Rainbow Dash and Scoots are older and one has just popped the question.) (It's Twilight's examanation day and things go horribly wrong.) (Rarity has been working really hard on an order and hasnt left her boutique in awhile, Twilight is worried.)(Nightmare moon wins, in a way noone saw coming and takes Twilight and Cadance as her service mares.)(Futa mrs cake fucks her femy son.)

Things you need to know: I write alot, I move from one project to another relatively quickly and my backlog is large. Pick a story and let me know if you wouldnt mind lending me a hand. Im usually pretty good with spelling and grammer but I do miss a few things. I dont need tons of help but you can only read a story so many times before you become blind to your own errors.

Specific things to focus on: Light spelling and grammer and sentances that just dont sound right.

Other: Since I write so much across a variety of topics I have to coordinate multiple editors so if you wouldnt mind stating what kind of help you wouldnt mind offering and what your speed is i'd apreciate it.

Preferred form of communication: PM me here but i have got everything but smoke signals and carrier pigeon so whatever you want after that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1