Button Belle 984 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Title: ButtonBell's Bogus Date!

Main characters: Button Mash, Sweetie Belle, Rarity, Button's Mom.

Genre: Romance, Comedy.

Premise:
He's done it, he's finally done it! Button Mash has finally worked up the courage to ask Sweetie Belle out! And even better, she said YES!! This would be the greatest day of his life...

...if it weren't for the fact that he doesn't know the first thing about dating! And with little to no time before the date, mother decides to take drastic measures. Giving him a special earpiece, she proceeds to give him advice throughout the entire date...

Unknown to them however, Sweetie Belle is just as nervous about the date as he is, and practically begged her sister to help her out. Rarity proceeds to give her a similar earpiece and watches the date from afar and gives her her own advice...

...needless to say, hijinks ensue.

Throw in some loose transmissions from a radio cooking channel and you've got a good piece of story, hmm spicy.

4130223 Interested in trying it out?

4130229 Not sure, Ive never written anything that's fallen on the 'Cutsie" side, its foreign turf for me.

Ahhhhh this sounds like a hilarious idea! :pinkiehappy: I'm actually finishing up a ButtonBelle story right now. I would totally try my hoof at this awkward date, but not sure how much time I have at this very moment. Not to mention I wouldn't want to rush anything.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5