Official TF2 Server Group 247 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

If you are a high their trader, and you just got your hands on an unusual, I can tell you how to screw the economy into a knot! Bend it at your will, rise to Gold Pan status in a week! It worked for me. I stopped at... I haven't stopped yet.
Anyways, how to earn such a thing is simple. It is a very undervalued strat. The trick:
There are the very rich, and the very poor. Basically, it abuses this. What you do is you go to backpack.tf and vote to raise the price of your unusual. I don't know the physics behind it, but the very rich players with vote it up. I raised a 14 key unusual to a 36 key unusual. Results! Trade it quickly for an unusual of greater or equal value, because in less than a week, the very poor will drag it back down to its original price. Huzzah! You have nearly doubled in recent profits. Have fun with a Burning Killer's Executive. Or for 'unusual banking', trade it to 2 lower value ones and repeat the process with those. It's actually a really effective method for faster profit, and for keeping multiple of the same unusual kind, making their prices skyrocket, and stay up (That is why unusual Team Captains are so expensive, their owners are clingy or are very slowly wiring them into the market).
Ha, the look on traders' faces when Bronies hold all the Golden Frying Pans. That'll be the day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1