Cyberpunk Equestria 496 members · 114 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Robipony
Group Admin

So as you can see I've been made into an admin for this group. What does that mean for the Cyberpunk group? Not much really, it's not like I'm some evil megacorp wanting to change things. :raritywink:

I just hope to maybe bring more life to this group and hopefully encourage the creation of more cyberpunk stories here, whether they are G4 or G5. :pinkiesmile:

Exciting, Are you also going to plan some new events and the like?

Robipony
Group Admin

7760416 *Shrugs* I don't know. Maybe. :pinkiesmile:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You know, according to the group rules, there should be four administrators about now. :unsuresweetie:

Probably about time to revise those...

--Sweetie Belle

Robipony
Group Admin

7760650 I mean, I suppose I could probably appoint a couple more admins if that's actually necessary. Could help the group grow too.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Not sure you actually need as many as the rules say, but given Furion last logged in in 2021, you should probably appoint at least one more, in case anything happens.

And while the actual rules themselves are fine, it'd still be a good idea to make a new rules thread and de-sticky the old one, since it talks about Furion and Lady Froey as the admins, and their banning policies and things.

Front page could probably use some spellchecking, too, at least in the last paragraph, at least.:unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

Robipony
Group Admin

7760653 Alright, I'll give it a look.

Out of curiosity, would you be interested in an admin position? :raritywink:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'd be willing to help out as an admin. I get worried any time a group only has one active admin...

--Sweetie Belle

Robipony
Group Admin

7760658 Well, you're now a fellow sheriff (admin) and I've updated the group rules. :pinkiehappy:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Sounds good! I'll go and fix those spelling mistakes I noticed, then.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10