Button's Mom 1,597 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
EdBoii
Group Admin

I would say do a mature HiE fic, but you did say most up-voted idea wins, so fat chance of that happening :ajsleepy:

...Ah screw it, I'll throw my idea into the ring. For the sake of all mankind, we must be graced with this story :rainbowdetermined2:

- Ponyeffect.

AND HE HAS WON! YEAH!

Ahem... I'll start writing ASAP! I'll make a post announcing it as soon as it is ready to go! :twilightsmile:

Haven´t read a Human Button and SweetieBelle Fic so I shall patiently wait for this fic to come out.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2567623 It's actually going to be a Human in Equestria fic. :rainbowwild: So Human X Pony, with our beloved human being X and our beloved pony being Button's mom. (Or at least I think it is this... I'll have to ask!)

By the way, Guyra, has Jan given any hint of a canon name? :rainbowhuh: Otherwise the name issue could make me lose some views.

The fandom has adopted 2names that i have seen.

Victoria Mareheart or 'Milano Mash',

EdBoii
Group Admin

2567923 Oh, there are plenty. I myself used Haley Mash, and there are others. I sincerely hope we get canon clearance.

Same Impression I got from the post, which is why I have it my Up vote. :rainbowwild:

Though the idea of a Human Button mash does give me an idea of Button Mash playing some sort of RPG making himself in the game as one of those 'fantasy races' known as 'humans' and having his character come to life from unicorn magic who starts hanging out with Sweetie Belle....

EdBoii
Group Admin

2567943 Huh. Not a bad idea, actually.

Then we would be set with a ccharacter tag.

2567515 Aww, damn. Now I have no desire to read it. :unsuresweetie:

At this point he isn´t planning on saying her name for now, or the later Button adventure episodes, and to be honest? he never told me or anyone else why, I think its beacuse it just FITS her somehow.

You guys can make up the name, but if you go ask Jan what her "Official" name is then you´ll most likely recieve the awnser of "Button´s mom"

I´ll spoil you guys a bit of a thing for the next Button adventures episode though, Button´s is "NOT" only child.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2568470 You don't like HiE? :fluttershysad:

2568618 Not particularly. Besides, I really wanted to see the "hump out the fire" thing.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2568623 :rainbowwild: Maybe next time. I was thinking about doing a compilation of sexy one-shots featuring Button's Mom. Might be I get that out just yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14