Button's Mom 1,597 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Homunclus
Group Admin

Oh! How sad it is.

The lack of content is hitting this group really hard, as unfortunately neither the recently released music video "Don't mine at Night" nor the Deleted scene featured Button's Mom at all:fluttercry:

Over 15 days without any posts. And here I was just thinking to myself: Is this place still a thing?

And I was pleasantly surprised to learn that just about 4 hours ago, we made it to 800 members!!

Is that a good thing? I dunno, but hey! Lets talk about that: "Who cares?" Ok then, how about we discuss the lack of content featuring Button's Mom? "It sucks!"

...It sucks indeed

EdBoii
Group Admin

2539042 As long as Button's Mom stares at us with innuendo from our group icon, we'll always be a thing. :moustache:

2539042 I've written Button's mom into a couple of things, and will probably use her in something else! :pinkiehappy: Although she's a secondary character in one of my stories, and an incidental cameo in another.

Also: yay 800 members!

Homunclus
Group Admin

Oh yes...that is quite the...stare.

2539042 Not sure what to do to help. I guess encourage people to make more fics regarding Button's Mom? That's not very helpful at all. Oh well.

Yeah the fics have been like a pond. The internet with pictures tho, thats a river with tainted waters.
Many drink from said waters to contentment

I'll second AND third, that!

As long as she stays the cool gamer mom, I will stay true to this group! And just as I'm about to post this, I find this.

Good things come in time. There will be an update with her. We might even get her official name. Until then...

2540056 awww i remember that episode of the Simpsons very heart warming T^T

The hell is that suppose to be in the center? It looks like a hybrid of the Fusion and Varia suits from Metroid.

2541119 I think it is. That or she is losing the suit from the Smashball

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14