Button's Mom 1,597 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Deadder
Group Admin

Is it weird that this thread popped up just as I was reading chapter 2 of your Pound Cake story?

Anyway, gonna watch this video before I get back to that. Here's hoping for some sweet, sweet Button's Mum moments. :rainbowwild: (Also, your link went wrong. You might wanna fix that)

2326909 That's not how you format a Youtube link.

THIS is how you format a Youtube link:

[youtube=X_TMtgjQuZI]

For future reference, when you're linking a Youtube video, it doesn't work like an image or hyperlink. The ONLY part of the YT URL the Youtube embed tag wants is the part after "v=", which in this case is X_TMtgjQuZI.

button's mom...my day has been made :yay:

No Button's Mum! :raritycry:

I thought the video was pretty good. Hints of SweetieMash were cute and I liked some of the moments with all the zombies and skeletons etc. The song itself was okay. It might have lost some effect on me because I don't like Minecraft, but hey ho.

But next time! Next time! I want Button's Mum! You hear me, Jan!? :flutterrage:

DWK

Goddamn Jan is amazing. I can't get enough of this guy's stuff.

Deadder
Group Admin

I'm on my phone. Tough shit to edit through it.

Get on TeamSpeak man, it's been quite some time! Get on.

Now! :flutterrage:

My phone will have trouble editting it.

Is my waifu in the video? No? Then, not interested.

2327004 hear hear man. I was under the impression buttons adventures had another epsiode. It was a catchy tune but we can attribute that to Katy Perry. I never had interest in the game but I could appreciate the folly of mining at night when I hear the foes come out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10