Button's Mom 1,597 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

It's been weeks since the pilot episode, so I would imagine that any hardcore excitement for her has dimmed a little.
Which is a little sad because there's a story (sfw) I wanna write about her that will be ongoing (if the demand is high after the first chapter).
Just wondering if you guys would be looking forward to another Button's Mom fic.
(She'll be sharing the limelight with somepony else in this fic btw.)

1809042 You know, if it is in fact SFW I might be willing to read it. Never was a big fan of all the NSFW content she spawned, personally, but to each their own.

Do it if you want to, we're here for a reason.

1809058>>1809061
Good to know!
Btw, it's going to essentially be a side story to Luna Plays if you're curious.

1809071 Read a few chapters of that, along with Equestrian Earth. Now that you bring it up, I'll probably see about reading those again. Or at least Luna Plays. Interesting detail, nonetheless.

Yep.
You know, I get a little awkward when people tell me Luna Plays is good.
It's the first mlp fic I ever wrote, and honestly it's a real piece of work alright. A work of amateur hands.:twilightblush:

1809103 I didn't think it was incredible, but I've read far worse fics than Luna Plays. Not much of a compliment, but it wasn't particularly bad, some people are just more appreciative of certain works than others. I'm guessing Luna Plays was popular with crossover enthusiasts.

It's not the greatest fanfic in existence, but I'd say it was a success if it became that popular.

I guess. I'm now trying to bring out the best with each new chapter instead of writing out silly, random scenarios. Although I suppose there will still be some for the sake that these ponies in the fic are playing video games.:scootangel:
The main problem is though that Luna Plays isn't very plot-driven, which is why I can understand why a handful of people would hate it.
This side story though will have a plot.

1809133 Well, if there's going to be a more coherent plot in the side story, then I might be able to get into it. Still, I wouldn't sell Luna Plays so short, it's developed a fairly sizable fanbase. :twilightsmile:

I suppose. I mean it did get me started into writing fan fiction, and helped me get a decent amount of followers I can count on. Also gave me a huge confidence booster when I realized it was Featured.:scootangel:

I'd want some SFW Button's Mom.

I don't really get it. People see her and instantly tons of clop spawns.

I wish somepony would actually write about the DAD for once... Oh celestia...

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Or at least write about his mustache.

--Sweetie Belle

Homunclus
Group Admin

While it is true the hype has gone down, we are still around, and I expect us to be, even if mostly inactive, around for quite a while.

And, no offence to our writers, but we could definitely use some more SFW stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15