World Conquerers United 66 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
The_Master
Group Admin

I wanted to address this before it got too out of hand. While I may get a little full of myself at times, having titles and praise be showered upon me by my wildly devoted followers, I want to set this straight.

I. AM. NOT. A. GOD!

At some point or another like all high profile members of society there will be a narrow sect of people who love me a little too much. I'll start having a cult following me around, or people will refer to me as, "Most Holy Emperor of All" one too many times; bottom line is this. I am just a human being with an ambitious dream. I will not accept worship that insinuates me being a deity in any form. That will be unacceptable and will only make me uncomfortable and mad. Thank you for your time.

And now back to your regularly scheduled silliness.:derpytongue2:

I will ensure that the Glory of Herr Heilige Kaiser Aller will be upheld and not defiled. For the glory of the Global Union of Earth and the Colossus Corporation!

-Herr Director of the Colossus Corporation

My loyalty and faith is only to the Emperor of Mankind himself, but he seems to not notice me at the moment, eh. So, I'll stick around here for awhile until he loves me again, eh.

My loyalty is to humanity, and he( or she) who leads us. And for now thats you. Taco?

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

Memento mori. Always a good thing to point out, and to remember, I must say :duck:

Have no fear! I am loyal, but never to a fault. Even the voices have to wait for my approval...sometimes. Their advice tends to be good, though. My eyes will remain open, and the third will only blink every other Wednesdaydontblink...wait, no, nevermind, no blinking! It only holds me back.

However...as of now, this organization yet upholds virtues with which I resonate. Thus, like the tines of a song crystal, I shall vibrate in tune :twilightsmile: We'll make a party of the world! :yay: :pinkiecrazy:

...Meh. Ok? I won't join em..so..yea..

The_Master
Group Admin

2489029 He's just feeling a little under the weather right now, I'm sure he appreciates the emotional support you're giving him.

2519780 Yeah, considering his state of health and that how much people he's watching over it'll take awhile until he's all better...... Then he can love me once more, eh.

Yep.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8