Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 102 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 102

"What is it, exactly?" I inquire, curious about the look on your face and the fact that you're moving your hands around in that manner.

"First, let me ask you a question. What do you like about me?" I say as my hand slides down your leg.

((Since you got that mask, I guess no kissing?)):rainbowhuh:

(Nope, no kissing.)

"I like you because you have sympathy. Most people look at me and despise me. You do not do so."

((Sorry!! Internet went off for a bit!:pinkiesad2:))

"I know the difference between a monster and misunderstood soul." I say looking deep into your deep dark eyes happily.

((Ok, can you start this part? Because I really have no idea how to start this part. Not good starting you know...:ajsleepy:))

(I had dinner.)

"What... I see." I state as I reach towards your chest and gently knead your breasts.

(Something that's real eye candy is if you describe how big your character's breasts are, if they're supple and firm, and if they jiggle around.)

(Trust me, people here love that shit.)

I gasp at your touch and moan. "Hmm...nice." I say as reach down and fell a large buldge in your pants. "Very nice." I moan seductively.

((I can understand that.))

(Then... Do it!)

I slowly shed the pants, revealing a raging erection.

"I'm liking this." I say as I take off my shirt revealing my C-Cup lace black bra. I grab your hard-on and start to go up and down adding a little perssure to my grip.

((How's that?))

(Good work... Now for jiggling and firmness.)

I groan a little, and begin to knead with a bit more strength.

The way you knead my breast makes me hiss in pleasure. I lean down and start to lick the tip of your cock a few times before I take the thing into my mouth and start to go up and down.

((I'm sorry what?))

(Breasts move with gravity... It's called jiggling.)

I groan with a bit more force as I put my hand onto your head and begin to lower you down my member.

I try to take as much of your cock as I can. It reachs to the back of my throat I use my tounge and wrap it your hard-on to give as much pleasure as I can. My breasts sway back and forth as I go up and down. I reach up towards bra to unclaps it by I can't quite reach. I make pleaeding moan.

Understanding you, I reach for your breasts, and take off your bra. I resume groping them, but with a lot more strength.

I hum a little leting you know that I'm enjoying myself. I can feel that my painties are already soaked from my pussies wetness.

I use my feet in a feeble attempt to reach your pants, and I thrust into your mouth, and repeat that cycle.

Knowing what you want I awkwardly unzip my pants and slowly push them down leaving me in my wet black lacy painties I reach down and startto rub my wet pullsing clit as I look up at you to see the look on your face.

My eyes are glowing as I release into your mouth.

I gag as you explode into my mouth. I try and swollow your salty seed as much as I can. I finally let go of your cock and come up for air in pants.

((Dude, I don't know what "it" tastes like and I don't want to.:rainbowderp:))

1983009>>1983018

(Salty?)

"So, anything else you would like to do?" I ask, sighing in relief.

(( That's what I've heard. Do you want to countinue this?))

I stand up in front off you and grin. I slip off my wet black painties, letting my hot pussy touch the cool night air, and let them drop to the ground. "Does this answer your question?" I say with a smile.:trollestia:

198788>>1987886

I don't even speak as I get up and thrust into you with an incredible level of force.

I let a small scream when you ram into your large cock into me. "Not so hard!" I pleaed.

I begin to do you a lot more gently, moving in and out slowly.

The pain subsides and pleasure soon spreads through me. I make several gasps as wrap my arms and legs around you. "Buck yes." I pant.

(I actually want to stop now... Another RP has left me in a shitty mood.)

((Wow really? Alright then. Search me out if your ever in the mood to buck again. So long. Dissappears in a cloud of smoke!)):pinkiecrazy:

((Ok....well it is your turn.:rainbowderp: Read the last comment in the story.))

(Okay.)

"Well, when I met you I didn't expect this to happen." I say. "Pretty funny, actually."

((Um...this was my last comment.))
The pain subsides and pleasure soon spreads through me. I make several gasps as wrap my arms and legs around you. "Buck yes." I pant.

(Okay... Can you reply to that one?)

"F-funny?" I ask threw a pant. Pain and pleasure mix through out my lower body.

"Well, it wasn't what I abticipated." I deadpan.

((Stop poking me.........:trixieshiftleft:))

((...............Really?:unsuresweetie:))

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 102