Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 102 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 102

Players: Me and anyone.
Genders: M/F
Races: Human (me), everyone else is an anthropomorphic female character from the show.
Clothing: ANY. For you, anyways. I will have a military-grade vest.
Style: Seduction.
Level: I won't kill anyone, okay? No killing!

No... I need someone to RP with.

Strange...I thought someone would have come straight to you right now. What's your deafult chararter? Just asking?:pinkiecrazy:

Oh wait...it's already there.....my bad.:ajsleepy:

Me... I am my profile pic in terms of physical appearance, but otherwise I have made my own powers.

I'd like you to be Lightning Dust, by the way.

Would they envole the Night? I love the Night!:pinkiehappy:

I can make that power now... Boop, mine.

Now let it begin!

(Let's meet in a combat arena. You're a spectator, and you find yourself attracted to me. Set the stage.)

Comment posted by Shadow of the Night deleted Oct 18th, 2013

Nothing...

Player: Lightning Dust in this one for Shadow of the Night.

(Watchs you from the stands)
Hmm....impressive strenght, good style, and nice looking face to.:rainbowdetermined2:

((I'm new to RP, ok.))

(Ok.)

You watch as I smash my opponent, who uses a gadget to turn off the lights... But I then say a chilling statement.

"Ah, so you think the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man... And for me, it was BLINDING!"

As the lights reactivate, it is shown that I have thrown my opponent into a steel pipe. The arena is made of limestone, but the seats are thankfully comfortable. The battle floor is sand and steel.

"The shadows have betrayed you because they belong to me! I shout as I grab my opponent and punch her in the gut repeatedly.

Intimidating voice check, loves the dark check, deadly power double check!:pinkiecrazy:
((I giggle in my seat, but then get to feet and cheer for you.))

(Parentheses is to talk user to user. Just letting you know. It's best to use apostrophes for dialogue. Just two tips.)

My foe is none other than Spitfire, rather coincidentally. She charges me again, and punches me.

"Ah! I was wondering what would break first!" I taunt.

I hit her with enough force to send her reeling back and to land on the floor face down.

"Your spirit..." I say as I walk over to her. Then, I pick her up, lifting her over my head.

"Or your body!"

With that, I force her mid back onto my right knee, displacing the spinal disks and turning her paraplegic.

"WINNNER!" The announcer cries as I begin to walk off. But then, I turn back and make a surprising announcement.

"The first to reach me here, right now, gets to spend a week with me!" I shout, raising my arms into the air.

(Sorry!)
"Mine!" I hiss as I catapult myself from my seat into the air and soar down towards you at high speed taking a quick glace at the other spectators "Slow pokes." I say to myself as I land next to you with a smile.:rainbowkiss:

I wrap my arm around you and say, "Well, I guess you're the lucky mare! What's your name?"

"Lightning Dust, but you can just call me Lighning." I say with smile.
((Be right back. 15 minutes or less I hope.)):ajsleepy:

(Ok...)

"Well, come with me, Lightning! We have a week to spend!" I begin you out of the arena.

(No, it's RD. I like Lightning, though.)

"Sounds like fun to me." I grin enjoying your strong arm around me. This will be awesome.:pinkiecrazy:
((Sorry! I'm back!))

(It's okay.)

"Well, so what do you want to do?" I ask, curious.

"Hmmm...how about dinner? You can tell me about yourself and..." I look up and down at you powerful body. "traning." I say with a smile.:raritywink:

"Alright..."

A few hours later, we are sitting at a very nice restaurant. I'm not eating anything, and have on a nice brown jacket. The sound of people eating, ordering, and leaving adds an air of chaos. "Well, I was not raised in... Normal, circumstances." I begin.

"I know. You pretty much told everone back at the arean when you broke Spitfires back. Thanks for that." I say as I bite into my apple. "So where were you raised then? Underground, a dungeon maybe?":rainbowhuh:

"I was indeed born into a prison. A pit... A hellish one. See my mask?" I ask, pointing to the one thing that covers my mouth. "I helped a girl escape, but I was attacked by the other inmates to the point my mouth was mutilated. The doctor tried his best, but it wasn't good. The mask pumps an anesthetic to keep me alive." I state, surprising you. "Even so, I became very strong in the prison. I managed to get out and have traveled ever since."

Comment posted by LaurentLegacy7 deleted Oct 18th, 2013

I stare at you in silence and aww. "Wow, sounds like you came from Tartarus." "What does the air in your mask taste like?" I look away knowing I may have asked to much. "If you don't mind me asking."

(I had to go to sleep.)

"It doesn't have a taste- it is an anesthetic. If I were to take it off, I would die. So I cannot eat, in a sense. I rely on IVs." I deadpan grimly.

"That's really...sad. You never get to taste the air as you soar through it. Ice cold clear as cryastal air. There's nothing worse than that in my mind. I'm really sorry.":pinkiesad2: I reach over to take your hand into mine and rub it gently.

(Sorry, was at a friend's B-day.)

"Thank you." I say kindly. "What would you like to do next?"

"Well...why don't you show me to your place." I say with a warm smile.:rainbowkiss:

"We must wait for the bill before that happens." I deadpan yet again.

"Oh...yes silly me." I blush in embarrassment. I raise my hand toward a on coming waiter. "Oh waiter! Check please.":pinkiecrazy:

The waiter hands the bill....

(Insert fluff here.)

As we walk back, I ask you, "You seemed very eager to join me. Why is that so?"

"Well...you know." I look off into the distance. "You seem nice to me, not to mention good looking. You're strong for one thing without the hint of a dout. And I like the strong powerful type." I say with a smile.

"I see. Well, my house isn't much... But I know someplace far more beautiful." I offer. "Would you like to see it?"

"Really now? Sure why not." Interesting, I think to myself.:rainbowhuh:

"Good. It is not something you will regret."

I snap my fingers, and we are suddenly in a very beautiful place.

There is an oak tree that seems so beautiful that it must have been growing for hundreds of years. Its many branches are swaying, while its leaves are dancing in the wind while the crickets chirp, frogs and toads croak, and alligators gurgle; the tree is dancing to the beat of nature's music. The lake the tree is next to is filled with life: Alligators swim or stay still, lilipads have frogs or toads on them, and more spectacularly, the lake is glowing; a sign that there are bioluminescent plankton. The grass is blowing gently, while the cooing of owls and the noises of other creatures make this place a beautiful wonder of nature. The stars are clearly visible, and so are the constellations. The moon shines brightly, creating an awe-inspiring scene of undisturbed nature.

I gasp at this beautiful sight and hold you close in my imbrace. "It's so...it's so...perfect." I say with a tear running down my cheek. I quickly wip it away to keep you from seeing it, I must not show weakness.

I notice it though, but I say, "It is okay to cry. This is a beautiful place- I cried myself when I first saw it. What do you want to do now?"

I look or to the tree. Its glow seems to be calling us. "How about...we go over there and lay down?" I say pulling your arm a little.

((Are you really Bane in this?:rainbowderp:))

(I'm me, but I just resemble Bane physically.)

"Of course." I say as I walk over to the tree and lay down. The leaves dance, and the moon shines through the gaps, making a very beautiful pattern that resembles a prism.

I lay next to you and let my head rest on your chest. I sigh. "Everythings...just wonderful." I nuzzle my head into your chest.

I blush a bit as I say, "Yes... It is very beautiful. I want to buy this land, but to conserve it. There won't be a single bit of foreign objects, nothing artificial- I will keep it safe from the hooves of the rich." I state. "Also, is there anything else that made you so eager to take up my offer of staying with me?"

My hand rubs up and down your strong abs. "Well...now that you menction it, there is." I say giving you a sly smile.:rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 102