Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 70 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 70

1840706 Oh, than I know the perfect one. *nods* My Beach Fun thread, I think. *thinks* Are furs allowed in the contest?

Lilith911
Group Admin

shiza... i gtg do family stuff... stop the timer
ill continue in a little while

Lilith911
Group Admin

as i said, they are, but they will have to be part of the story because they will probably not allow it on the site if it isn't...
it has to tie in with the ponies...

1840956 Good! *nods* Than my new fur OC, a red and black furred wolf anthro, Zoe Black, will work perfectly, and the thread she is in. *nods* She is in command of the Second Operations group, serving under Princess Luna, Zoe having been a project of Luna's: A creature amplified by magic that stays active, does not need ot be switched...... *shakes head* Nah...... I'll stay out of this.

Lilith911
Group Admin

Wait... You nodded... And then shook your head...
If you accepted, then welcome :twilightsmile:
If you didn't, then can I have more of a reason why not? That one seems like more of a reason for joining...

1856084 Well, I'm kind of saying no because I want to start a series on Fimfiction starring Zoe Black. Kind of like a furry, Equestrian version of 007. *nods* Superspy, get's the girl, or guy (She ain't picky), and stops the bad guy, and saves the world kind of thing. But i want to say yes so she can get up and out there.... I just do not know.... what do you think is better for Zoe?

Lilith911
Group Admin

Hmm, i may have a solution...
Okay, so this story is going to be for publishing your RPs, and i think you would get a lot more instant publicity from putting it in this story, along with a good amount of prolonged publicity.

But on the flip side, it would be hard to keep up a long, ongoing side-story on it, we could do it... but i wouldn't want to do to many of these side stories, lest our audience become bored with Twilight keeping on going back to the same thing without looking for something new... but i think we could do it if we wanted with no real harm.

publishing it by yourself means less instant publicity, but if it was well written then you could get a lot more people coming in for only your story in the long run., it would also feel like a story as opposed to multiple one-shots tying together. but you would also lose the help of the group, not saying you wouldn't get any, but we would be supporting the group story... not necessarily yours
You could do it either way (just link the group if you base a chapter on an RP) but i think i know a way to mix it and maximize success for both of us.

how about if you make your story, and whether the first chapter is based off an RP or the 10th, go ahead and cut that chapter out, or don't, and instead put in a link to our story, where you have published the RP clop... this way, you get to have your own story, but you get to be part of the group story as well benefitting from it's publicity, while on the flip-side, we benefit from yours.

you are welcome to pick from any of the three, just tell me what you want :twilightsmile:

1856167 ..... Lilith, I love ya! *hugs* I will do that indeed! *nods, thinks* Ooooooh.... and i have the perfect one to start! The kidnapping of a daughter, and it is up to Agent Zoe Black ot save her! Go to Beach Fun! That is the one I will base this on Miss Lilith! I just have to talk ot the other person about it, but I am sure he will give me the go for it!

Lilith911
Group Admin

Okay, so you are going to adapt the RP beach fun to publishable format and then post it?
that sounds good :twilightsmile: i should be publishing the main story sometime this week, but you have as much time as you want

1856666 Yup. *nods* I am going to do just that. I am going to have Zoe be the main character, first person, and will work out everything. ANd I am eager to see your story....

Lilith911
Group Admin

Umm, in this it'll have to be in third person as twilight is watching the whole thing from outside...
the rest of it can be first person though :twilightsheepish:

1856698 Oh.... :twilightblush: Alright, it will be third person for this story.... wait...... is it just going to be one chapter which I tie into the contest, or the entire story itself? I plan on making an actual story, a few chapters, out of this

Lilith911
Group Admin

well if this is what you choose, my idea was this:

you write your own story how you want, first or third, past of present, however you want.
then when you get to a chapter/chapters that are based off of an RP in this group, all you do in your story is put up a little explanation as to why the chapter is somewhere else and link it to the corresponding chapter in the group story.
that chapter would then be told in third person past tense because it would be twilight looking through a scrying spell and observing from afar. at the end there would be all the normal stuff with a little added linking your own story and giving a little description as to how it all ties in, there would also be a link to the next chapter of your story for those who had come from your own.

does that make it clearer?

1856734 *nods* It does. Thank you Miss Lilith..... *smiles* Do you want Zoe for a little alone time?

Lilith911
Group Admin

Hmm, well i have some stuff to do... but... yea :rainbowwild:
do you want ti to tie in with your story? because i can follow a plot line, and i'm open to whatever

1856768 OK, than you get some private time with Agent Zoe Black. *thinks, shakes head* Not right now, but I might have something planned....

Lilith911
Group Admin

i think you should make the thread, i can mess with it anyway as group leader so i like to let the others make them

1856802 OK! *waves* That is what Zoe looks like, her base colors

Lilith911
Group Admin

:rainbowwild: okay, see you soon

1856820 Ok Miss Lilith!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 70