Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 113 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 113

(Can we put this on hold for today?)

(Ok, we may continue, but I have no idea how... :pinkiecrazy:)

"Well... I am a demoness who feeds off of sexual pleasure..." I wink at you.

(Alright, I am back.)

"I walk up to you, and then my tongue flicks out by accident, accidentally colliding with one of your breasts. I withdraw it and cover my mouth."

Oh shit! I'm sorry!

(:rainbowlaugh:)

I flinch slightly when I feel a sharp flick on my breast, causing it to jiggle for a few moments. I giggle beside myself when I see your reaction to what I assume may have been an involuntary act.

"That's quite all right, dear!" I walk up to you, and run my finger along the bottom of your jaw playfully. "In fact: It makes me curious about what exactly that tongue is capable of."

I wink at you, and smile. "Would you care to show me?"

"I move my tongue between your breasts."

Well, since you asked for it... I will.

"I begin messing with your breasts, making them move by using my tongue."

I shudder as I feel the wet and fleshy tongue curl up around my breasts, squeezing and fondling them here and there. I cup the side of your face with one hand, caressing it softly, while the other travels down to your half-erect member. I run my fingers along its length, enjoying the experience of feeling it harden between them.

(Stupid question of the day, just to get my bearings: Are you an anthro in this RP? Yes, I already know you're a Komodo Dragon... :trollestia:)
(If not, then this will be... interesting... :pinkiecrazy:)

(Nope. I'm a normal Komodo. That somehow knows how to stand on his hind legs.)

"I move my claws along your nice curvature, and then I gently press myself onto one of your mammaries, sucking myself. My tongue somehow escapes and begins to lick the valley in between your breasts."

You taste so good....

(I told you to PM me if you need to talk to me... :trixieshiftleft:)

Your mouth and tongue on my breasts sends waves of pleasure through my body. I moan softly and hold you closer with my arms. I wrap my fingers around your now hard member, and begin stroking it along its length.

"I hope you taste good, too..." I say, and lick my lips.

"I suck in as much milk as I can, and then I kiss you whilst opening my mouth, allowing you to taste yourself. After all is gone, I withdraw, and continue my drinking, remaining silent and making greedy shlorking noises."

"Then, I move my tail into your pants, and enter your folds. It's extremely tight, and heavily fleshy. I begin fondling you like mad, desperate to get my fill in any way I can."

"Ahhh... yes... you are indeed an... ahh... enthusiastic one..."

I feel your tail pushing in between my lower lips. My body tenses up, then relaxes as the fleshy appendage settles inside me. I moan as I feel it slowly begin thrusting while you gorge on my breasts. My hand picks up the pace on your hard shaft. A trickle of pre signals my imminent success.

"I pump, my reptilian strength moving you and making us move into a nearby locker."

Sorry. I'm a bit fat.

(See the new thread? Start us off there, too, if you could.:pinkiecrazy:)

"I begin a very fast, powerful pump. You realize that the amount of force I am applying is overwhelming, even for someone like you. It actually hurts a little... But no pain, no gain, right?"

(Two RPs at a time is the most I want to do for now. Maybe later...)

"Ah... maybe you shouldn't... ooh.. eat so many... ahhh... dumb kids..." I say between gasps as you thrust into me harder and harder. The force of your entry begins to stretch me out a bit, and I hiss from the slight discomfort. It is nothing compared to the excitement of meeting such a lively partner.

I squeeze hard with my fingers and smile when I feel those familiar convulsions between them. Your cock begins to wriggle in my grip and sprays your cum all over my belly and the underside of my breasts.

Damn it! It felt good, but IN!

"I slam into your folds with the most force you've ever heard. It dents the locker you're leaning on."

(Dang it! It felt good, but IN!)

(What? :rainbowhuh:)

I cry out when I feel your tail push in further than ever. It sends me over the edge. My body is shaking from my orgasm, my juices spilling all over your appendage inside me.

"YYYYYEEEESSS!!! Ohhhh... bring it on, big guy!"

(I wanted to cum inside.)

(Also, now apostrophes mean dialogue.)

I groan, and then release yet again, about twenty seconds after you, but not before I enter my phallus into your fleshy regions. This time, I succeed in letting it loose within you.

"That was amazing..." I tell you as I begin to lean in between your breasts.

(Lol at the afterthought... :rainbowlaugh: Could have just said: "Let's do that part, too!" :trollestia:)

I shudder as we hit another orgasm, this time simultaneously, and I feel your fluids pumping into me.

"Delicious..." I coo into your ear. "Mind if I take some of it home?"

"Not at all, ma'am..." I say dreamily, licking your neck, my tongue flickering above your mouth.

I kiss you deeply one last time, letting your tongue explore my mouth thoroughly.

"Thank you for this. It was truly an amazing experience."

My body is engulfed in ethereal flames, and I disappear from this realm.

(All good things must come to an end... :trollestia:)

(... I have a trick up my sleeve.)

I then grab a tool case that I summon out of thin air, capture some of the fire, and then open the tool case whilst pounding it with a wrench, saying:

"Teleported goin' up!"

After I finish, I throw the exit into the still-burning fire, with it vanishing to your location. I upgrade the entrance, and when all is done, I step on to the teleported, and end up right next to you.

"I'm not that easy to escape... Haha!"

"Ahh... So you decided to follow me? Don't know where your limits are? Well then, I hope you will enjoy your stay..."

I smile and reach into my purse that I left on the kitchen table (next to the vat full of thieves and con artists boiling in oil). I produce a large electronic device with the words "ELECTRO-SAPPER" on it, and attach it to your teleportation device. The device begins to malfunction, arcs of electricity engulfing it, and in seconds it explodes, throwing flaming debris all around.

I fly up into the air, leaving you stranded in the middle of the hellish landscape. I land on top of a giant rock a good distance away and turn back in your direction.

"If you still want me, you will have to make it here first!" I call out to you.

I pull out an Abrams and start driving it in your direction whilst covering it in an impenetrable shield whilst doing the following:

I get in my Killdozer and quickly tear up a giant canyon around the rock.

"Ha! Too bad tanks cannot fly!"

OH SHI-

"U WOT M8?"

As if on cue, the tank begins flying with no apparent propulsion, and I manage to fire several shots into the Killdozer.

My face=:trollestia:.

The APFSDS rounds glance off the Killdozer's near-indestructible plating. It begins to fly as well, and rams straight into the approaching tank. While it cannot penetrate its shield, its superior strength allows it to simply push the other vehicle back.

I snap my fingers, and then...

The Abrams begins to grow in size. It gets a bow, several cannons, and is it just you, or has it become-

No, it isn't you. The Abrams has become the following:

"Wave-motion cannon 5% charged!"

"Oh? Is that all?"

The Killdozer quickly engages its tactical uplink system.

"Ion cannon charging," the system announces.

(Here is what happens when this baby fires: link :trollestia:)

"NOPE. The Wave gun is fully charged! Fire now!"

The Yamato tilts upward at one-hundred eighty degrees and fires it's wave-motion cannon. The incredibly powerful laser smashes into, and disintegrates, the ion cannon.

"Too easy."

"Hmmph... Well, no matter."

The Killdozer slams into the ground, its engines revving at their full fury. Moments later, the entire planet begins to move at an alarming rate. The Yamato is helplessly torn from its orbit, the planet's surface ramming into it violently.

Snap fingers again. The Yamato regains control, and the same shield that was on the Abrams, now magnified to protect it's now objective, is back in place.

"Face it. You can't win."

"Oh, I have only begun to fight!"

I flash my boobs at the cameras inside the Killdozer, and even do a panty shot. The Yamato's crew is so impressed that they scuttle the ship and commit suicide on the spot. It now drifts as a lifeless husk, until the planet rams it into the Moon and it is obliterated by the impact.

"Got any more pretty space toys for me to break?"

(:trollestia:)

"Hohoho, this isn't even my final form!"

On cue, I turn golden. Two draconic wings come straight out of my back, and I grow in size immensely. My front legs disappear, while my hind legs grow colossal. I grow a second and third neck; each eventually gets its own head. After growing several hundred feet, I finally gain two tails that end in clubs,

"THIS IS!"

"Oooh... Pretty! Can I keep it?"

I summon all of my remaining energy to gain my own final form as well.

"Let's dance, big boy!"

Suddenly, I am covered in shadows. These burst open, showing that I have kicked you successfully in the chest. The powerful impact sends you flying into the planet.

I then teleport us to Japan.

"Perfect! This is AWESOME!

(Here I am!)

I stumble over something, and when I look down I realize I have just crushed an entire city block under my feet.

"Dammit... I got human all over my new shoes!"

You attempt to swing your tails at me. I grab hold of them and slam you into the ground, destroying an entire business district in the process.

(Poor Japan... :trollestia:)

"Lol, I'm King Ghidorah, that shit's useless!"

I take to the air, and then fire three incredibly powerful gravity beams. These tear apart all your clothes, exposing you entirely. And they send you flying, and then landing, squarely on top of a building. It goes straight up your anus.

"I'd usually say sorry, but this is just hilarious. PUBLIC NUDITY, HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YOU WIFE!"

(What? Japan made Godzilla, and since then giant monsters have been attacking with no remorse.)

I take a moment to try out my skyscraper-buttplug. It isn't very comfortable, nor is it particularly exciting. I break it off its foundations, then stand up, turn around, bend over, and fire it from my ass straight in your direction.

You dodge it easily. What you did not realize, however, is that it was merely a diversion. I use my special whip to grab your half-erect cock (my little show managed to excite you), yanking hard while sending a wave of magic down the length of the whip that freezes whatever it comes in contact with.

"I hope you don't mind I decided to put your hot dog in the freezer..." I ask with a devilish grin.

"Look behind you..."

As if on cue, a gigantic... Whatever slams right into your head, knocking you clean off your feet. My member retracts, and then something picks you up.

A Buzzsaw in its chest. Hooked claws instead of hands. A laser eye.

It's Gigan, Ghidorah's best friend, basically, and recurring ally. He holds you in place as I begin biting into you, tearing out pieces of flesh. The blood flows into the streets, drowning everyone dumb enough to have stood there.

"Ohh... don't you just love when they don't learn?"

You stop in your frenzy and begin howling in pain as my blood begins to corrode your body wherever it came into contact with it. Your mouth is foaming and billowing smoke as it burns from inside out. You quickly run to the coast nearby and dunk your head in the water to flush the blood out. Meanwhile, I quickly grab hold of Gigan's claws and throw him off my back. Before he has a chance to recover, I fly straight into him, landing a blow that sends him straight in your direction at high speed.

"Let's not keep good friends apart!"

He slams into you, throwing you both into the water with a giant splash that floods most of the coastline.

After a few seconds, we come out... Another ally in tow. This one is gigantic, gray, and has massive, three-fingered hands.

ORGA.

The three of us use our ranged weaponry simultaneously, all of them combining into one super beam, a combination of Orga's shoulder beam, my gravity beams, and Gigan's laser. This force sends you flying into Siberia whilst disintegrating the rest of the city.

"Shit..." I grunt as I slowly pull myself upright. "Maybe it's time I called for some backup, too..."

As the three of you appear on the horizon, closing in fast, I begin to mutter a special incantation. It is the most unholy prayer that a demon of my level can know. It will have to suffice.

All of a sudden, there is a great rumbling in the distance. The ground begins to shake. You stop dead in your tracks, looking around in confusion. Moments later, the clouds in the sky split apart to reveal the otherworldly creature that I have summoned:

It is Yog-Sothoth, the Outer God, coterminous with time and space, its physical form a collection of titanic glowing spheres that drift slowly across the sky. His crushing presence alone sends both of your allies screaming and running for their lives.

I may look like Ghidrah and have his abilities...

But inside, I still possess my own. I play the footage you played to kill the Yamato's crew, making the Outer God kill himself.

(:trollestia:)

Then, my friends run back to me.

(ORGA= Pink.)

(Gigan= Green.)

"Amazing!"

"EPIC!"

Then, suddenly, Mechagodzilla lands.

"Guys, guys... Season Four's about to play."

You return to the area, only to find Yog dead, and four giant monsters huddling around a gigantic T.V. that's playing Season Four of MLP. Also, forcefield again. Nothing can get in. We are eating popcorn, Skittles, Cheese-it's, and various other snacks. Also, plenty of Brony apparel.

(:trollestia::trollestia:)

(Was not expecting that... :rainbowlaugh:)

"I... did not expect this... Oh well..."

I sit down outside the force field, watching the show as well while I feast on the energy of the sexual releases that I have collected in during the past few days.

(Last reply for tonight. Gotta get some sleep... :pinkiecrazy:)

(Ok.)

I turn to see you, and then lower the force field.

"Hey, no need to be lonely, come in!"

I blink awkwardly, then shrug, and sit down next to the four of you.

"So... you guys excited?"

(Obvious trap is obvious... :pinkiecrazy:)

(The music in the background is actually funnier than the "YES! YES!" :trollestia:)

"Wait... Season Four isn't even out yet. How the hell are we planning to watch it?"

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 113