Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 113 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 113

Players: Dark Avenger and I.
Genders: M/F
Races: Komodo Dragon (Me.), Dark avenger (Her appearance in Vic's In-Class RP.)
Clothing: Lol, I don't care.
Style: Finding out your school janitor is a motherfucking Komodo Dragon.
Level: Any.

(No, reptile sex is not a fetish of mine. I'm currently obsessed with monitor lizards.)

(:rainbowlaugh::trollestia::rainbowlaugh:)

I slowly waltz down the corridors, letting my body do its usual sway with each step. I glance left and right, searching for whatever entertainment this place has to offer. My heels click-clack on the tiled floor, the sound near-deafening in the silence that has drowned the entire building.

"Rats..." I whisper to myself. The lack of any students being around suggests that I managed to arrive in the middle of a class again. While I could just go in and "interrupt" another one, I'm feeling a bit more... "adventurous" today. Not finding any partners, however, is making things rather difficult.

"That's it!" I hiss as I turn a corner again. "One more empty corridor, and-"

I hear a gasp in front of me, and freeze. Looking up, I see a young man in a janitor's outfit standing before me, a shocked expression on his face. His eyes are staring into mine, and for several awkward seconds we just stand there, until his gaze descends slightly, and his jaw drops at the sight. The long broom in his hand begins to tip over, and clatters to the floor.

I give a devilish grin, and start walking up to him, my long, pointed tail gently swaying behind me.

"Well hello there! I hope I am not... interrupting anything..."

(I assumed you disguise yourself as a human... :trollestia:)

(Well, is off now!)

"I take off the human disguise, revealing... A fucking Komodo Dragon."

"You can't help but think if you had some LSD. Komodo Dragons don't clean hallways. Yet here's one, cleaning a hallway. I turn up and see you, and smile at you confused expression; the scales of my face contort wildly."

Surprised, are you? Well, you are the first to not notice I was a Komodo Dragon. I never wore that disguise until now.

"I dunk the mop back into the bucket, and continue mopping."

(LOL WAT :trollestia:)

I blink.

"Is that... a fucking Komodo Dragon?" I mutter in disbelief.

He seems to ignore me completely as I stand there, completely flabbergasted. His eyes are closed, a wide smile on his face, his body dancing around on his rear legs to some tune in his head as he starts making his way down the corridor, the mop running back and forth across the floor.

"Is he... just cleaning the fucking floors?"

"I turn around and say the following:"

Well, there is one condition the school had to agree to... And it had to do with food.

"Another student appears, a scruffy, low-scoring female. I drop my things, and go from civilized to primal, charging into her, knocking her into the ground, and then biting her neck open."

I am only allowed to eat the bad students... And based on what I know, you are a very good one...

"You watch as I swallow the rest of the body whole, and I proceed to lick up the blood. There is nothing left to show what just happened after I am done."

What? I'm a janitor, I can't leave a mess.

"I then pull out a radio, turn it on, and let a very good song play as I continue cleaning."

I shake my head, giving up on trying to rationalize the sight.

"Well... is there anything else you do besides cleaning up the place?" I ask with a smile. "And the... students, too, I suppose..."

I don't do much. You enjoy the music?

I raise an eyebrow.

"Well... I suppose I do..." I mutter. "It's... catchy..."

Just catch?! Oh, don't worry, I'm not mad. It is catchy, but it's from the 80's, the time where music was king.

(My dad saw Queen live when Freddie Mercury was still alive. Yes, my father saw Freddie live.)

Tell me, have you ever heard More Than A Feeling? It is by the band Boston. Boston, the greatest band of all time,

But tell me, what is the best song of today? If it is by Justin Bieber, you will suffer a fate worse than burning in the bowels of hell, I swear.

I smile at the proposition, having had my experiences there, but I decide to humor this strange creature instead.

"Well, since you asked..." I reply. I snap my fingers, and all of a sudden the music on the radio shifts to a different song.

(Not the song I would want to mention BTW, but the other takes a while to get to the "good part", so this will suffice...)
(Also, it's not like I would be able to single out one song as "the best..." :trollestia:)

"I look confused."

Well, interesting. But there is one song; a holy mantra, the ultimate ballad, the perfect example of musical perfection. Prepare to hold back your tears.

"I change the song to this one:"

"And, yes, I have heard of that song." I add. "It always reminds me of Can't Find My Way Home by Blind Faith, though."

"Pffft... You mortals allow yourselves to be overwhelmed by the most whimsical things."

I snap my fingers again.

"If you wish to feel your tears flowing like a river, then try this on for size!"

"I smirk, and turn it off."

I am an immortal Komodo. Well, since we are both immortal... Maybe we can become a dating pair that never dies. I actually find it amusing. The busty pony and the Komodo Dragon. Or rather, the immortal Komodo Dragon.

(Did you actually like it?)

I smirk as well. "I am no mere pony, either. Think of me as the... rather unique result of a stallion getting cozy with a succubus."

"As for your proposition?" I lick my lips. "I see no reason not to... experiment a little."

(You mean the songs? I know them both, and they're okay, just not really my favorites, especially because they're a bit "overused.")

(Or wait... is the RP over? :derpytongue2:)

(No, this isn't over. Also, it's nice to meet yet another person that has good musical taste. I mean, if you look on my page, you'll see my theme. It's Thunderstruck, by AC/DC. I was mooned by Angus Young when I saw them live. Based on what I know, Angus is infamous for that.)

Well, first, we should bond. It's better to get to know eachother before the lovemaking begins.

"Hmm... very well. What do you wish to do? Or is there perhaps something you wish to know?"

First of all... What do you enjoy doing when your work is done? My job is gorging on food while I play video games. I may be thousands of years old, but I'm still a teenager at heart.

"My 'work' is never truly 'done' in any way..." I reply. "I feed off the energy released by the lust of mortals, most of whom I have to... persuade a little first." At that, I rub my sizable breasts for a moment, and wink at you. My tail flicks slightly. "When I have had enough to feed, I mostly just spend my time watching them. Some of the things they do is most amusing, particularly after they have collided with me..."

Hehehe... I heard of a human that was with you... He released a tidal wave of sperm. Hell of a hard time cleaning that up. You must have done that.

"Indeed..." I smirk beside myself. "He was quite the entertainer..."

I lean against the wall to my right, and stretch my limbs for a bit. "Mmm..." I hum, my memories of the event making my smile even wider. "Do you have to clean up things like that often?"

Nope.

"As I say 'Nope', my hat flies into the air, and when I finish saying it, my neck extends to reach it."

My eyebrows raise again, but your crazy antics no longer come as so much of a shock. Instead, I just laugh a little.

"My, oh my... You certainly are a strange creature. Do you go to the store this way, too?"

What?!
No, more like this:

(Skip to 0:30.)

I inhale sharply, and dodge out of the way just in the nick of time as a car suddenly appears in front of you, which you then use to smash through the wall behind me.

(:trollestia:)

"I climb out."

This world is crazy. Which is why I love it.

I raise myself off the floor once my pulse manages to return to normal, and glare at you.

"Craziness can be entertaining..." I grumble. "But one prefers to view it from a safe distance."

"I teleport, and stand on your head."

Well, now you have a Komodo on your head.

I grab hold of your legs, flap my wings hard, and burst out through the hole in the wall that you have created, letting you dangle below me as I tear through the sky above the school grounds.

"And now..." I coo into your ear when I stop to hover for a moment, "You have a succubus-pony hybrid flying you through the air."

"I disappear, and then reappear in a MI-24 Hind:"

Now who's crazy?

"Ohhh..." I give a playful grin. A FIM-92 Stinger appears in my hands. "Want to play rough, do we?"

Flare spam!

"An endless amount of flares start coming out of the Hind."

Trololololo, lololo...

"Oh dear! Whatever shall I do?" I say in a mock-surprised tone, and switch to radar guidance.

"I snap my fingers, and the Hind becomes invisible to radar. I start cackling."

I cackle as well, and fire the missile in your direction. With all guidance turned off, it is only by sheer luck that I could hit you.

But Lady Luck did not abandon me today. The missile screams through the sky, slams into your tail rotor, and explodes. The Hind begins to spin out of control.

(:pinkiecrazy:)

"I appear behind you."

PSYCHO CRUSHER!

"I hit you, dot rounded by Psycho Power."

"In an M. Bison voice:"

Playtime is over.

I quickly right myself in mid-air, shaking off the effect your blow.

"On the contrary," I say with a devilish grin, and start channeling energy to my hands. A pair of large fireballs begin to form between my fingers. "It has only just begun..."

What are you, Leon from Star Fox?

"No... or at least I hope not..."

I throw the fireballs away, and kick you squarely in your Komodo-nuts.

"It is revealed to be a dummy."

"I appear behind you, grab you, and then use the Psycho Punisher."

I quickly teleport the dummy between us. Your attack slams into it, and bounces off harmlessly, allowing me to begin my own combo using the now transformed dummy:

"I teleport out of the way, and grab you. I use the Psycho Crusher, scoring a direct, damaging hit."

I grin as I feel my warm demonic blood flowing out of the wound you have created.

"Sticking to the same move over and over again? You aren't very good at this, are you?"

Your hands begin to burn, the blood coating them eating into their flesh. Meanwhile, I dig my fingers into my wound, then slash them through the air in front of me (at 0:30), sending razor-sharp blades of energy hurtling toward you, lacerating your hide.

"I then shout:"

Stop.

"And it all stops. All wounds are healed, we are back in the hallway where this chaos started."

Well, that was an... Interesting bonding experience.

(:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:)

"Indeed," I reply, inspecting my fingernails nonchalantly. "So, anything else you had in mind?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 113