Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 220 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 220

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

1809887 *I smile, releasing you from your binds* Than clean it up. *I sit in a chair and place one of my legs over the other, covering my slit as i look at you*
1809973 *she starts to answer when her stomach grumbles* We never got breakfast......

"It's the middle of the night. Nothing's open."

Nodoga
Group Contributor

As you wish, mistress.
*I get off fromt he table and walk to you. I lean closer to you to get on the same level as your heand and start to lick up the drops of my cum from your face*

1810323 huh? *she looks around, and sees it being dark* How did that happen?
1810335 *I giggle as I feel your tongue on my face* S-Stop, t-that tickles!

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I stop licking*
B-But it was your order, mistress.

"What? Did I not tell you it was past midnight?"

1810596 Oh shut up and get me something to eat already
1810436 I know, but it tickles!

"Well, I do have something that I only show to those I feel heartfelt feelings for..."

We fly above the clouds. The stars are all out, as is the moon. The stars, in all their different patterns and constellations, glimmer and sparkle in the night sky, being enigmas of gas and fire. The moon's craters are visible, some several hundred miles wide, and over a mile deep.

"Some of the stars are actually dead. You can't tell because the lights from them are still shining. This is due to the distance between my world and the stars. Also..."

I blush heavily as I say the following.

"You are very beautiful."

Nodoga
Group Contributor

I´m sorry, mistress. I will be more careful next time.

1816295 *She blushes, and looks at you* What brought that on? I asked for something to eat, and i get this confession of the heart?
1816808 No... I like it. Do it again.

"I enjoy coming forward when I feel these emotions."

Nodoga
Group Contributor

As you wish!
*I lean in again and continue to lick up my cum from your face*

1823284 *she giggles* Well.... thank you.....
1823488 *I giggle* It tickles Flower!

I give her a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"You are truthfully welcome."

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I continue to lick until your face is clean*
I´m done, mistress!

1828656 (*sigh*)
*she smiles* Now what?
1828732 *I giggle* More licking.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I chuckle* You're cute, mistress.
*I continued licking althought there was no cum on your face anymore*

1834687>>1834687

"It is your choice. Would you like to rest in a field?"

Before anything can be said, we land in a very familiar field (at least for you.)

There is an oak tree that seems so beautiful that it must have been growing for hundreds of years. It's many branches are swaying, while it's leaves are dancing in the wind while the crickets chirp, frogs and toads croak, and alligators gurgle; the tree is dancing to the beat of nature's music. The lake the tree is next to is filled with life: Alligators swim or stay still, lilipads have frogs or toads on them, and more spectacularly, the lake is glowing; a sign that there are bioluminescent plankton. The grass is blowing gently, while the cooing of owls and the noises of other creatures make this place a beautiful wonder of nature. The stars are clearly visible, and so are the constellations. The moon shines brightly, creating an awe-inspiring scene of undisturbed nature.

(Remember that?)

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 220