Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 220 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 220
Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I don't like it to see you sad, but I knew that I couldn't lie to you*
To be honest...I expected more than to get my rod pocked as a reward.

1765489 (Please, she can lift that van with a single finger)
1765732 *I shake my head* You are not grateful for my givings?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*Now regreting to told the truth I try to calm you down*
O-Of course I am not, you are the most generous being I know.

(Well, lets see how a cat girl can fight a guy that cannot die no matter what's thrown at him. Literally, Jason doesn't die.)

1766512 (Yeah, I know he can't die. *nods* But, doesn't mean that Crystal can't beat the undying crap out of him...... but no crazy powers this time! Just what Jason has versus what Crystal has)
1765842 *I smile, and scrape a seemingly sharp nail along your shaft* That's good to hear..... was afraid I'd have t opunish you

(Agreed... I'll start.)

"Jason Vorhees stalked through the forest near Camp Crystal Lake, in search of his next victim. He notices a bizarre... Cat girl? Even so, he hides and waits in the shadows."

1771597 (Alright)

*Crystal's ears perk up as she hears movement, and she wheels around to face it* Who's there? Come out, I know you are there! *she let's out a hiss and a growl at the unknown presence*

"Jason lifts his machete, and throws it. The throw is excellent, the handle smashing into Crystal with an incredible level of force; enough to send her straight through several trees. Jason marches out, grabs his machete, and begins advancing."

(What? Jason threw his machete while he was on fire in Jason vs Freddy.)

1771603 (I know, I have a copy of the movie at home)

*Crystal flies through the trees, standing, watching the person as it approaches her* You messed with the wrong genetic experiment..... *she lifts a large rock, and throws it at him, it flying faster than if the stongest man in the world threw it, crashing into his rib cage as Crystal scales a tree, hissing at him*

(I have to head to class now... I'll be back later.)

"Then, Crystal watches in awe as Jason gets back up, clearly unfazed. He continues advancing."

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I get nervous as the sharp nail slides along my stallionhood*
Please not, mistress. I'm not going to complain anymore.

(I'M BACK!)

(How I look in this.)

1772338 (I told you I am done. Your style is just too random for me)
1771621 *I smile, stopping the nail at the tip* Good.... *I smile and start lightly stroking with a finger again*

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I imitate a moan, pretending to get joy of it althought I would rather to something else with you*

(This one will be more coherent... Please? One more shot?)

1772920 (Fine..... but no crazy characters please)
1772598 *I smile, taking your member fully in my hand as I start to stroke it move thoroughly* Like this Flower?

(Ok.... But is it ok if I'm still Jason? I'm really enjoying this fight.)

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*Now a real moan escapes my throat, finaly receiving some pleasure I rock my hips up to get some more*
Oh yes, mistress.

1777280 (Only if you make it fair for me..... I mean, sending me through trees, not being fazed by a boulder that I throw.......)
1777333 *I stop my stroking, and back away, tsking* Oh Flower...... why did you moan.....

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I was confused, not seeing what I did wrong now*
Well, we do usualy do this when something feels good.

(Well, Jason's never fazed by anything.)

1778899 (Than I don't see the point in fighting him if nothing I do will hurt him)
1778480 Yes.... but I suppose that I did not tell you.... see, I bring Lily down here all the time, she is getting good at this, and one of our rules is no moaning

(Well... I see your point... But I'm a bit focused on... You know what? I'm just going to be me ponified... But strong enough to overpower her... Is that ok?)

Nodoga
Group Contributor

I see. Please give me another chance, mistress? I wonĀ“t fail this time.

1783082 (Works for me. *nods*)
1783230 Hmmmm.... fine, one more chance..... but if I hear one more moan....... (What about Chrystaline?)

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1783646 (I don't got a note so I thought it was your turn)

*I nod hurriedly in approval*
From now on my lips are sealed, mistress.

(I'll start.)

My draconic wings spread out as I flew in the night sky, intent on finding prey. As a Lunar Guard, my diet is... Different, and my size and fatness show that I have a difficult time not eating. I also have an issue with my jaw: it's like a snakes. Not that I didn't like it, but that didn't help my get females either.

"Well, at least I won't have someone telling me to buy the more jewelry after they've set the baby on fire."

Then, I saw something. I very busty, and large, cat girl.

"Hmmmf. Easy meat. I can't wait to start my meal..."

I nosedive, reaching the speed of a falcon in only four seconds.

1783658 (It is your turn)
*I nod* Good. *I tease your tip with a nail*

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*This time I stayed quiet, not wanting to anger you further*

1783662 (Ok)
*Crystal's ears perk as she hears the guard dive bombing, and she rolls out of the way, letting him crash into the ground where she just was. She stands, hissing as she looks at him* Hey, watch it!
1783679 *I smile, blinking as I turn and see a tail* Hm.... didn't know I had that... *I bring the cat like tail up and tickle your shaft with it*

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*i bit on my lip that to not burst out in laughter, every little hair tickled my hard member*

'Cough cough!'

I get up, a tattoo on my back showering a Liopleurodon with a caption underneath that says: "Top predator."

I turn to face her.

"It's the night. I've put a curfew up; no going out after 11:00 P.M. And it's clearly midnight. State your business."

1789178 I'm just trying to find out what odd world I ended up in now. *shakes head* I'm a genetic experiment from my homeworld, Sapphira.

"You are in Equestria." I say grouchily. "So, you're lost? Is there any way I can help?" My voice changes to one of contempt to concern.

1789440 *she nods, looking at you* Well...... is there an Imperial Gate on this planet? If there is, I can go home. *she extends a cautious hand* Crystal Whitestar
1789175 *I giggle, and have my tail start to stroke your member* This is new.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*The tickle tunred into pleasure as the soft fur brushed across my member while stroking, but I had to stiffle my moans to avoid further punishment*

I extend my hoof.

"Shadow of the Night."

I shake her hand.

"What is an Imperial Gate? I don't know what that is. However, if I know about one thing, it's the prehistoric animals that are still living in the Everfree."

1789467 *I smile and bring my hand to tease the tip of your shaft as my tail strokes it*
1789488 *she shakes his hoof* Well, the animals I can handle. On Sapphira, the gravity is five times that it is here, so i ma pretty strong and fast, and due to my structure, and my super perfect genetics, I am about three times the strength of a normal Sapphiran, so I am fifteen times stronger than anyone here. And an Imperial Gate is a metal structure built out of a non-corisive alloy that allows world jumping.

"I take that as a challenge..." I say, a competitive smirk coming to my face. "Also, based on what I know, there are no... Imperial Gates here at all. I have to admit, though, the concept is unique-"

A massive stomping, followed by an all-too familiar roar shakes the very ground. I grab you and pull you into a nearby bush as a mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex emerges from the forest.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I never thought that it would be so hard to stay silent while doing that, because I never had to be. But now it was hard to focuse on stay quiet with the overwhelming sensation from my nether*

1789553 *she smirks, seeing the T-rex* Watch this. *she runs out of the bush, running to a boulder, smashing it, grabbing a shard of stone, jumping. She lands on it's snout and proceeds to stab it's eye, laughing*
1789563 *I giggle as I watch you* Want to speak Flower? All you have to do is release your seed

The huge beast roars, and then, a mother appears. And then the father. It's a family.

"Good job. Fucking brilliance."

I grab you and fly off.

"Are you insane? You are strong, yes, but three Rexes is way too much!"

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I kept silent, holding my climax back. But it was impossible, sooner or later I have to release and then I get probably punished again*

1790061 It's two now you dolt, I killed the first one. We can take the other two together!
1790146 Just release Flower, it's ok.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

OH GOD!!
*I couldnĀ“t hold it any longer and open the gates. The pressure was so big that my cum literally shot up a few inches in the air and landed manly on my stomach, but some drops reached your face*

"No. I won't let you kill them. I do not endorse the slaying of animals. And I hate PETA. Just saying."

1797566 *I giggle as your seed lands on your stomach, some getting on my face* Messy messy
1797833 Fine...... So what do we do now?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*fear builded up in my stomach as I saw my cum in your face* I'm sorry, mistress. It was an accident.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 220