Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 220 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 220

1705732 *I moan, the feeling better than anything I had ever felt* F-Flower......

(Was thinking..... want to restart the one where I am Raven as your mom? On Skype?)

Nodoga
Group Contributor

(Okey Dokey, what should we do then?)

1715185 (Time for punishment! Raven torture Flower time!)

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1715189 (That will be fun)

*I thrust faster, nearing my climax*
Y- Yes?

1715198 (And it starts.... now!)

*I look at you* Stop. Now.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I stop in my track, I was just one thrust away from shooting my load*
Come on, I was so close.

1715534 *me cat like ears go flat against my head and i let out a hiss* I said out Flower.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

Okey okey, calm down.
*I pull out completely*

1715907 *I nod my head, and smile* Mommy wants to try something. Go to the basement and wait for me

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I look at you with pleading eyes*
Can I at least finish this round before that?

1715953 *I look at you and hiss* Basement! Now! *I disappear upstairs*

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I hung my heas an walked to the basement, not knowing what´s going to happen*

1715966 *Once you reach the basement, you'd see a table with some straps on it, than a stinging feeling hits your back* On the table! *I lash the whip again*

(This is nothing compared to what Lilith and I were doing.... I ended up being mutilated)

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1721720 (That sounds like fun. I should do that too someday*)

*I walk towards the table and sit on it, giving you a confused and kina scared look*
Uhm mom, what are we doing here?

1721740 (*smiles* Can make it happen here if you want...)
*I smile and walk over, wearing some of Lily's clothes* Oh, now it is time for a new lesson..... lessons in the darker side of fun

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1721753 (maybe in another one, no matter how far you would go, a mother would never mutilated her son)

*I smile creeps on my face, eager to learn more*
The darker side? I love it already. What do I have to do?

1721760 (Ok. *nods*)
*I frown at seeing your smile* Lay back on the table right now! *I crack the whip, the tip scratching your nose* Now FLower!

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I back away as the whip hit me, rubbing my nose I lay back*
Ok ok, I do as you wish.

1721833 *I smile and walk around you, stretching your arms out, fastening them into the straps* Very good Flower... very good.... *I give an evil grin*

Comment posted by Nodoga deleted Sep 10th, 2013
Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I slowly realize what are we going to do*
Hey mom, can you tell me today´s lesson?

1722392 *My grin remains* There's a certain kind of fun that only the most willing of ponies take part in: Bondage. *I continue to smile as I walk around you* It involves a Master, in this case me.... and a Slave.... in this case.... *I smile and place the tip of the whip on your nose* You

Nodoga
Group Contributor

Bondage, huh?
*The thought to get dominated by you arouses me already and member starts to harden*
How does it works?

1722604 *I smile* Simply stated, you od any task I ask of you, and if I decide if my slave has been good, than I, as my slaves mistress, may decide to give a reward.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I grin, can´t wait to start*
Then for what are we waiting for, "mistress"?

1728600 *I smile and undo the straps on your wrists, than stand back* Good. Now, restrain yourself. *I grin and start moving my body slowly, seductively, my hands going to the shirt, lifting it ever so slowly*

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I leaned backa nd enjoyed the show, but a question creep in my mind*
Hmm, I could swear we had this lesson already?

1729203 *I drop the shirt, revealing one of Lily's bras, and crack the whip against your stomach* Quiet! No talking! *I resume my dancing, dropping my pants, revealing my panties, and rub between my legs, moaning softly*

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I stifle a scream of pain, only letting out a yelp. My member stood already on full mast because of the show.*

1729378 *I smile and turn, bending, stroking the perfect curves of my now small, but even more sexy, ass, placing my fingers in the sides of the panties, and pulling them down, slowly, revealing my backdoor, and my smaller, but just as eager, slit*

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*My member twiched and precum was leaking out of the tip. I wantet so badly to stroke it, but I knew that it would end in another hit of the whip*

1729425 *I smirk, and unclasp the tiny bra, covering my tiny breasts, and turn, facing you, my nipples hard, my slit dripping, and I smile* How are you holding up?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

Pretty good so far, but I doub that I can hold it any longer, mistress.

1730074 *I smile* You are not allowed to cum. Cum, and I punish. *I spread my legs, giving you a full view of my dripping slit as I begin to stroke the sensitive skin, moaning at the feeling* Ohhh.... it feels so much nicer this way....

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I stare at you while you masturbate. I wanted to stroke my cock so badly, it almost hurt*
Your wish...is my command...mistress.

1736052 *I moan, sliding a furless finger inside of me, my eyes, large, ruby red, going wide at the feeling* Ohh...... you have no idea how this feels......

Nodoga
Group Contributor

(I can´t do much so far:fluttercry:)

I-I have no...idea mistress.

1736734 *I moan softly, and look at you* Well.... you have been suffering for a while now, and not done a thing, have you?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

No, mistress
*my body was covered in sweat and my arms crossed behind my back, going sure that I don´t touch myself*

1742946 *I smile and walk over* I think you should get a reward, yes?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I waited in anticipation for my reward*
Yes, please mistress. I'll do anything, mistress.

(Are there any left? I want the one with the biggest breasts...)

(Don't judge me.)

(I pick Brittany... And I have an idea.)

(Komodo rape:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:.)

(No, it isn't a fetish, I'm just obsessed with monitor lizards at the moment.)

(What I will look like:)

(Don't judge me.)

(Maybe I can have Crystal... SCP has left and abandoned the thread... Please? :fluttercry:.)

1743427 *I smile, walking over to you, running a finger on your shaft* Oh?
1754693 (Not judging you.... you can have the big-chested Crystal Whitestar..... *shakes head* Just not feeling.... you know, the komodo rape thing. Sorry, but that's just too weird for me)

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I shiver even from this little stimulation*
Yes please, anything!

1764790 *I smile, and continue to lightly run my finger along your shaft* Than what I am doing is your reward

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*my smile turns into a frown*
Thats it?

1765042 (That will be fun.... oh, just to let you know: Crystal is from a planet that has 5x Earth's gravity, so she is 5x faster and stronger than him. And she is a genetic experiment, so she is even stronger than a normal Sapphiran by maybe three times.... so that makes her 15x times stronger. *nods*)
1764878 *I nod my head, frowning* Is something wrong?

(Jason made a van do a barrel roll by tapping it from the inside.)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 220