Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 220 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 220
Nodoga
Group Contributor

1646142 (hmm probably, even without tne ears and the tail I woul look after her)
I guees we have some in the kitchen *I trail off as I admired your new body. It looked strange, but also really cute*

1646142 *She suddenly heard a snap, looking up at him seeing four spider like legs coming from his back* And I told you... So am I...

1646164 (*nods* I use only the best pics. Oh, and this one, the one I am being, is only 3'10")
*I smile upon hearing that* That is good. *I take another look at my body, and giggle* I shrunk a lot.... and I feel physically and mentally younger... I'd have to say..... 18 years old?
1646190 *she blinks upon seeing the spider legs appearing* A spider?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I grab your tail and slide my hand along it's fur* I have to admit that your new body is kinda cute, mom. It reminds me of Lily a bit.

1654759 *I blush a little bit, and giggle* THank you Flower...... um... can we go out to eat instead please?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1654791 Oh sure *I get to the side* Lady's first

1654628 Aye, like I told you, you're not the only genetic experiment gone wild...

1654997 *Crystal blinks, stands back a bit* Well..... look at me.... what do you think I was made for?
1654901 *I nod and start walking out the door. As I wait for you to follow, I notice a few stallions staring at me* F-Flower?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1655592 (I thought we are alone at home?)
*I watch you walking to the door. I couldn't resist to look at your soft ass as you walked, slowly swifting from left to right with every step. I was so focused on your body that I couldn't pay any attention to what you said?

1655608 (We are, but I am outside now, remember?)
*a stallion starts walking towards me. I flatten the ears on my head and let out a soft growl* Flower!

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1655798(I thought you were in the living room and walked out on the floor)
*I regain my composure and run towards you. I grab you by your ankle and drag you inside, shutting the door behind me* ARE YOU CRAZY? You can't go out with your new..."style". Do you forgot where the kitchen is?

1655592 I wouldn't know! I only know what I need to know... After all, I'm actually part JUMPING spider

1655844 (Nope!)
*I eep when you grab my ankle, than flatten my ears when you start yelling at me* Sorry Flower.... but I thought we were going out to eat.....
1655921 *he'd hear a voice in his head, soft, and full of caution* I was made with super perfect genetics. My hearing is fifty times that of yours. All my senses are heightened. My name.... is Crystal Whitestar.

*switches back to self for a moment* Oh! I found another Sapphiran I wanted to throw out at you guys. Her name is Brittney, or as she si called, and you can see why BUbblegum *nods* Who wants her?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1662423 (Daww, how cute. I would take if I hadn't the best already)

Sorry mom, but your new appearance could scare somepony *I lift you up and carry you in the kitchen* Also, we have fish here. I can make it for you *I sat you on the kitchen table, sliding my hands along your ass before I left you*

1662416 Keem... It's nice to meet you, Whitestar...

1662475 (Go make a thread, and you can have her :raritywink:)
*I nod as you lead me to the kitchen, than blush when your hands go along my ass* O-Ok... we can do that...
1663945 *she nods and calms down* Sorry.... I'm not the most trusting fo people

1664554 Aye! Neither am I! But somehow I got over pretty fast...
(No you didn't!)
((You locked it away!))
(((Forever and ever to never see the light of day!)))

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1664554 (I will definetly come back to that offer. When do you want to start?)

*I nod and turn around, start to cook the fish. When I'm done I lay the plate with a cooked fish, a bit of sauce and some extras on the table* Bon appƩtit , Madame.

1664710 (WHenever you want to start)
*I giggle when you speak* Merci Fleur, je serai sƻr de profiter de cette nourriture. *I giggle again and start eating*
1664569 *she nods* Well... I just got away....

1664803 Did you now? Come on, follow me to my home. There, we can hold up so they wont find you.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1664803(Do you can french or google translater?)

*I bow down. While I do this I couldn't resist to admire your slender figure*
Ƈa a Ć©tĆ© un plaisir, belle femme

1664817 *she nods* Alright.... lead the way
1664868 (google translate *laughs* sorry)
*I blush at your words, giggling* Thank you Flower..... but I'm not beautiful....

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I cup your cheek in my hand affectionately and look you deep in the eyes*
Of course you are, no matter in which body you are currently traped, you're still my beautiful mother.

1671279 *Keem lifts Whitestar and scurries to his home*

1672191 *she eeps and jumps out of his arms* Stay away! *she let's out a soft growl* (She is still skittish)
1671370 *I smile and blush at you* Grazie.... my Flower

Nodoga
Group Contributor

Non hai bisogno di ringraziarmi , essendo bella immagine .
*I give you a little kiss on the lips*

1672991 *Keem noticed the girl he was carrying was now gone* D'ooooh fiddlesticks... Just trust me okay? I promise, I wont do anything other than feed ya well, and give you a home

1673307 *she looks at him, than nods, cautiously* Alright, but at the first sign, I am running.
1673066 *I gasp at your kiss, than return it, running my small hands along the back of your neck* I think you want to do something besides feed me, my Flower

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I smile softly and say in a seductive tone*
Is it so obvious?

1677381 *I smile, blushing, and nod my head* Y-Yes....

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I let my hand wander down your back*
So, what do you think?

1677585 *I smile and step backwards a bit, my hands going to the white coat I found, which turned out to be way to big for me, and i undo the buttons* I think I want to give this body a spin. *I push the coat off, revealing my smaller... well... everything, and nothing covering them, leaving me clad in the over-sized glasses covering my ruby red eyes* You?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I open my zipper and pull off my shirt, throwing both on the kitchen table. Then I lift you up and sit you on my clothes so you have a comfortable surface to lay on. I open my pants an reveal my tock hard member to you*

1677614 *I giggle when you lift me, and try and move closer towards your member, eager to try out my new body* I think this body has never had sex before.... *she grins* Ready to pop Mommy's cherry?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*My face beamed with glee. The thought to take the virginitybof my sister AND mother was more than I could wish for. Tears of joy came to my eyes as I lined my cock up with your slit*
A dream became true.

1677684 (*smiles*)
*I blush and giggle at feeling you against my slit* Feels a lot different with no fur down there.

Nodoga
Group Contributor

I guess thats not the only thing that will feel different
*I push against your entrance, slowly insertig more of my lenght until I feel your hymen*
Are you ready to lose your virginity...again?

1677350 Aye, now climb on, we're almost there.

1678091 *I moan softly at this feeling* Yes Flower..... pop my cherry... again
1678450 *she shakes her head* No, I'll walk

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1685250 *I thrust inside, breaking through your hymen and stop immediately after that*
Everything alright?

1685250 *Keems eyes shrink and he sniffs in the air* Duul Barr... (No Time) *Keem suddenly grabbed Whitestar and jumped onto his home, opening the attic door and dropping her in* Nib baa! (Stay here)

1685907 *she blinks, than follows him, not letting him know she is there, as she follows* (Trying to detect her by smell isn't going to work, because Crystal gives off no smell. *nods*)
1685262 *I whimper and tears come to my eyes* It hurts Flower..... it really hurts.....

1691947 *Helicopters whiz past, all following Keem, who was throwing large rocks at them* Toul Crafe! (Go away!) Your kind is not welcome!

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I move backwards until only my tip is inside you* Well, it hurts before it can feel good, Mom. Should I continue?

1692880 *she blinks, than looks at the helicopters, sending thoughts to the pilots, while remaining hidden* ~Cut, slash, break, skin. I will do these and more if you do not leave. I am the most dangerous thing on this planet, and I will not hesitate to defend myself, even if I have to kill you to do it. Leave, now!~
1695991 *I nod my head, clearing the tears from my eyes* Yes Flower.... but be gentle

1697320 BY THE NAME OF THE FURY MEGAERA, LEAVE US BE!

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1697320 *I nod and move my member inside again, paying special attention to not be too rough. Before my whole member was in I felt already the walls of your womb and moved out again*
How are you feeling?

1697342 ~LEave.... Now!~ *she starts sending painful thoughts to the pilots minds, trying to harm them*
1697444 *I moan at the feeling* It feels good..... and.... strange.....

Nodoga
Group Contributor

*I smile again*
Great, then I continue, ok?
*I donĀ“t wait for an answer and just shove my cock inside again until I reach your womb, then I pull out and start over again*

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 220