Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 65

"Whoa, a whole bottle? I haven't had a whole bottle since I was in college."

Comment posted by Darkhanos deleted Aug 12th, 2013

1500611 "Consider it a reward for bein' such a fine gentlecolt," Zap giggled, giving him a small punch on the arm.

Severin chuckles a little "if you say so."

1500711 Zap throws back another shot, peering at the glasses she had already drunk. "Huh... Guess I got an iron liver. Look at all those glasses..." She shook her head, giggling. "I feel a little better now. Knew you were the sort of pony I needed to talk to. Thanks."

"No problem, just glad I could help." Severin kicks back another shot. "Damn...how can you not be feeling that?"

1501047 Zap shudders. "I dunno... Maybe I'll start feelin' it later or something. Uhm." A blush crosses her face, and she starts leaning closer to Severin. "Damn..."

"Uhm...Zap? Are you..?" Severin doesn't know what to make of Zap leaning close like that and finds that he can't help but just stare for a moment. Before long, he himself begins to lean forward.

1501305 She leaned back, pulling away and shaking her head, though she was still blushing. "Am I what? I'm just impressed with how nice you are, is all," she said flippantly. "Hey! Bottle's here! Pour me some!"

To say Severin felt like a dumbass would be the understatement of the century. He was mentally cursing himself to misreading that gesture
"Uhh, sure." He filled the shot glass with the amber liquid and gave it to her, then poured one of his own and immediately knocked it back and poured another.

1501978 Zap threw back her shot, then sighed, shaking her head and taking the bottle from him. "C'mon, man! Are we gonna take shots all night, or are we gonna do something more fun?!"

She giggled, blushing heavily, swinging the bottle back and taking an exaggerated swing, drinking down a few mouthfuls before pulling off, gagging and coughing. "Heh... Mmgh..."

Severin was just confused now, "Well...what did you have in mind?"

1502032 Zap chuckled. "Drink out the bottle, stupid," she said. "Though... If ya wanna crash at my place when you pass out, I don't mind a thing..."

"I'll keep that in mind." He deadpanned, taking the bottle with his magic and took a drink.

1502092 The zebracorn took the bottle in her own magic, but the two fields on the same object shorted each other out, the bottle thankfully dropping onto the bar, wobbling on an edge before Zap put her hoof out to grab it before it fell over.

"Whoops. Sorry..."

Severin chuckled, more out of relief that the bottle didn't tip over that the awkward situation, "Don't worry about it. The booze is safe and sound."

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 65