Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 410 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 410
Normal
Group Admin

*I moan through your hand, trembling hard. Another orgasm is on its way shortly and I'm already getting really tired*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I could feel it in your breaths, this was the last one for you. I quicken my pace one last time before, a particularly large load explodes into your womb, stretching you out like a pregnant mare.*

Normal
Group Admin

*As I cum again I feel myself melt into you, energy totally sapped from my body*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I see you fall limp in my arms, breathing soundly from all the pleasure you received. Not wanting to wake you up, I slowly cut the ropes around your legs, lay myself down on the grass with you on top of me, and fall in blissful sleep*

Normal
Group Admin

*I unconsciously snuggle closer too you, already asleep*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* 4 hours later*

*I wake up to the feeling of somepony on top of me, Opening my eyes I see the sleeping form of Normal curled up on top of my chest, breathing ever so slowly and peacefully. Not wanting to wake her up I simply lay their basking in the warmth. Mmm perfect...just perfect I peacefully sigh, not realizing a shadow in the treeline with glowing red eyes....*

END PART 1?

Normal
Group Admin

(I'm fine with ending part one here)

Vic Viper
Group Admin

(Next one will actually involve lilith! :pinkiecrazy: I shall inform Her of said happenings as to continue on as...well promptly as possible i guess :rainbowhuh: ? )

Normal
Group Admin

(Yay! That sounds really fun. I'm ready for part two whenever)

Normal
Group Admin

Heres the first part

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 410