Races:Anthro pegasi
Level: So far anything goes

*Using my default character from character thread*

Normal
Group Admin

I enjoy being a pegasus too. And I have no preference to location

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1459884 (( Ok then I fixed the info. Also, I did say you could start, so have it :twilightsmile: ))

Normal
Group Admin

*I wander, having no idea of where I might be, when I notice him. A fellow pegasus. I stop in my tracks and stare warily at him*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1459934 *As usual I am staring at the starlit heavens, basking in the eerily glow of the moon's light when I heard a snap coming from behind me.* Who's their! *I ask in a startled voice*

Normal
Group Admin

* I squeak, and draw back into the shadows, hoping not to be noticed. Nervously I open my wings ever so slightly*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1459982 *squinting my eyes, i begin to chuckle* I know you are out their, if you wanted to hurt me, you would've done so already. So come over here and lay down with me to watch this beautiful night. * I say in a half sincere half daring tone, thinking whoever was their, would not come out.* (( Btw I am grey in color and so are my wings))

Normal
Group Admin

* I draw forward slightly, but do not fully leave the shadows* I wasn't expecting to see anyone out here...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460047 *Hearing A feminine voice, I Realize it was a mare. I chuckle softly again* Well I'm honored to disappoint you!~ Now are you gonna come out? or am I gonna have to come get you myself? * I reply in a serious tone.*

Normal
Group Admin

I'd like to see you try * I say this rather stubbornly, and flare my wings all the way*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460094 *I cock an eyebrow towards the sound of her voice before chuckling and using the combined force of my arms and legs to launch myself into the air 10 feet before flapping my wings and heading straight towards her at break neck speed and yelling* Oh....its ON!

Normal
Group Admin

Eep! *I take a few steps back and stumble, falling hard onto to my butt*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460154 * with a powerful flap from my wings I stop just inches away from her body on the floor* Oh c'mon you gotta make it more exciting than that! you made me stand up! * I pout at her before slumping on the ground* Say...what's your name?

Normal
Group Admin

* I growl annoyed and draw my arms over myself* What do you think you're doing? And why the buck would I ever tell some random strange guy my name?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460263 *Frowning, I scratch the back of my mane not knowing what to say. Instead I slowly stand up and let a sad face slither on to my face, I always came of to hard and pushed others away...now it happened again.* Sorry...I just wanted to have some company...I'll leave you alone...sorry again. * I start to walk back towards the clearing.

Normal
Group Admin

Waitt...I guess I can give you company. You can call me Normal. *I reluctantly walk over to you, staying at arm's length*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* A flash of a devious grin flys across my face, but before she could notice it was gone* I'm ...charlie, nice to meet you normal. * I Introduced myself while walking in the forest, slightly angling myself away from the clearing ever so slowly, she never notices*

Normal
Group Admin

...Nice to meet you Charlie...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I take a quick glance over to her as I was walking and noticed that, I was actually talking to a rather gorgeous mare! Yes...tonight will be fun* (( Don't know what you look like so I just wont specify what yet)) So...what a gorgeous mare like you doing out in a secluded part of the woods like here? Only strange Ponies, like me, like coming out this far.

Normal
Group Admin

(I have a pony maker version of my self around here somewhere)

Well, I like the outdoors and the fresh air...I totally didn't get lost. I'm new to the area *I scratch the back of my head nervously*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460470 Oh...? So does anyone know you are out here right now? * I begin the inwardly grin. we were reaching our destination soon, and Normal was to oblivous to realize we had been walking in a completely opposite direction for the past 5 minutes.*

Normal
Group Admin

Nah, haven't even met anyone in the area yet. Besides you. *I'm starting to relax slightly, and start to just admire the scenery*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Oh that's ok! You have to worry about any of that anymore not that I'm here! * I say In a voice much chipper than needed...still normal glosses over that.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460533 (( thats me))

Normal
Group Admin

* I smile wanely* I guess not... * I laugh slightly, trying to put my nerves at ease* So, do you know this place well?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Oh, I come out here all the time, I guess you could say I know this place like the back of my hand * I say In a smug tone* Oh here we are! my humble abode * I point towards my house secluded in the shadows of a cliff surrounded by trees*

Normal
Group Admin

Well, I guess is time for me to leave, I don't think I should be entering a house with someone I just met. No offense. *I start to turn the other way*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460699 No offense indeed * I chuckle darkly as I slip behind, wrapping a cloth around her face securely as I whispered into hear* I did say you wouldn't have to worry about that...because you will never be able to leave this place.

Normal
Group Admin

*My eyes widen in fear and I try to struggle, try to get away. I knew I shouldn't have followed a stranger*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Shh shhh shhh Its ok...sleep...sleep...* I continue to say softly before finally Her thrashing stopped* Now...lets get her inside. * Pick her up and lead her inside to a room at the end of the hall to the right of the front door. This room when opened, had a flight of stairs that went down some 100 feet. At the end of the stairs another door was in place, one that when opened revealed a lone bed in the middle with chains hooked to all four bed posts. Laying her down and tying her up, I softly nuzzle her * Don't worry...You'll come to love it in time...* I left her to sleep while I went to get something to eat*

Normal
Group Admin

*I wake up out of a fog, forgetting what had happened. Feeling my bonds I grow scared, at struggle at them, pulling with as must strength as I can. I remember now what had happened. That bastard, he must have kidnapped me*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460816* hearing the sounds of chains thrashing about, I chuckle to myself before picking up a plate of food, and walking down the steps and opening the door* Now now, you are going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that, then you wont be able to have fun, and ill be having all the fun instead. Now I brought you some food, would you like to eat. * Using my last shred of sanity to say this I place the plate in front of her*

Normal
Group Admin

Fuck you! I'm not going to eat any crap you put in front of me!What the fuck! You kidnapped me! *I thrash harder, not heeding his words. My thrashing results in the plate falling to the floor, shattering.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460855 * Standing up ever so slowly I pick up the plate of food I made from scratch for her, slowly cleaning up every piece of food that covered the now dirty floor. Upon completion of this, i walk towards the bed and begin to pull the chains even tighter, from the original state of laxness to the point of not even being able to move.* I was trying to be nice...I offer you a home...food...shelter...and this is how you repay me? By trouncing on my good will...no this will not do. Now ill give you one last chance to eat this food, before I shove it down you maw. *I sit on the bed with plate in hand getting ready to hand fead her, seeing as normal is rather...tied up at the moment.*

Normal
Group Admin

*I stubbornly bite my lip* Yeah, and what kind of drugs did you stuff in there? I am not going to eat that!

Vic Viper
Group Admin

And that was the last straw * I take a piece of lettuce and stuff it in my mouth without any hesitation * As you can plainly see I was merely trying to feed you like a good host...now I'm going to have to punish you for being a bad guest *Inwardly grinning, I had hoped for this to happen. I walk over to the corner where I had a chest full of toys I grabbed a couple of them and brought to the side of the bed on the floor where she couldn't see them, wouldn't want to ruin the surprises! I brought forth a metal mouth clamp and fastened it to her mouth. * Now i did say I was going to shove this down you maw, but seeing as you have complete disdain for my food...Ill have to give you something else! *Unzipping my pants I let my erection hang free, near a length of 9 inches, and a width of 4. with a small metal ring around the base* Now for the main course...

Normal
Group Admin

* I groan in disgust at the metallic taste in my mouth, trying to dislodge it with my tongue. Doing this I am too distracted to notice what you are even up to. Its only when I look up to glare at you that I see your cock. I try to wriggle away at this sight but the chains dont give any slack for movement*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460970 *I slid my length into your mouth, relishing in the heat coming from your breath, before I began to...make your new meal* now..make sure to lick every thing otherwise, you meal will take a lot slower to cook * said before i began to pump in and out of her mouth, as deep as i could without gagging her...yet*

Normal
Group Admin

*I try desperately to push against your cock, trying to force it out of my mouth. Doing so ends up with my forcfully licking the underside, causing me to gag on the taste*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1461044 Ohhh...Good job...now lets speed things up a bit...* I begin to push deeper into her mouth and throat, bit by bit* Remember to breathe through your nose now...I wouldn't want you suffocating once I start going faster.

Normal
Group Admin

* I try to twist my head to either side, completely forgoing use of my tongue*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Now now...don't be difficult * I chided her while grabbing both sides of her head to keep her from moving side to side. then gently applied pressure down so that she could not escape that way either.* now lets try this again...say ahhh~ * I say with in a cheerful tone before shoving my length into her throat to the hilt*

Normal
Group Admin

*I glare at you as hard as I can, and reluctantly start to lick at the underside nearest my tongue's tip*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1461099 ah...good girl...now remember to breathe when I start moving...here I go..* I begin to pump softly, bringing about half my length out before going back in at a steady pace*

Normal
Group Admin

*I slow down licking, trying to breathe through the smell of his musk and the taste of his cock.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*getting into the rhythm I pick up the pace, going slightly faster and faster until I was slamming into her throat at a breathtaking speed*

Normal
Group Admin

*I'm breathing hard through my nose now, but I'm back to licking like I was before, if not faster. I know what he wants and I hope the sooner I can make him cum...*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1461142 Oh yea...Here it comes...Enjoy..your..Me-ALL* I grunt and push as deep as I can into Normal's throat, letting gush after gush of my cum enter her stomach with ease. After the last of my seed enter her stomach I pulled out with a *pop* and stroked my still hard member, while glancing down at her form and the slight bludge where he stomach would be.*

Normal
Group Admin

*With my mouth now cleared I try to cough up any strands of cum. Nearly all of it though went straight down my throat.* Pl...please stop...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1461187 * removing the mouth clamp so i could understand her better* shh its ok...you're full now* gently kiss her forehead* Everything is going to be alright, I love you...and Im going to show you how much I love you, and your going to love every single moment of it* I caress her swollen stomach lightly while running my free hand to her breasts, make sure to spend time on each one. *

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 410