Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 410 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 410
Normal
Group Admin

The heat is rrreaturning...*Cold water can only hold off the pain of burns for so long after all and I can feel them returning, I try to get a look at the liquid out the corner of my eye without moving*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Bringing the tip of the device to your slightly charred hole I let it linger their* Would you like the heat to be gone? * I ask with a bit of mirth in my voice, depending on your answer this might feel good...or terribly bad*

Normal
Group Admin

*I bite my lip, hearing the tone of your voice* Is that what the turkey baster is going to do?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Yes, it will...now answer the question * I say in a slightly more commanding voice while gripping you right flank a bit harder*

Normal
Group Admin

Yes, please! *I squeal* Please...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I soften my grip, before smiling* Good girl...If molten tar made you burn its only nartural liquid nitrogen would cool * I hiss softly while pushing the device in, and squeezing the handle, making the nitrogen slosh down inside*

Normal
Group Admin

*I whimper as the coolness reaches me. It feels freezing. its numbing the heat but my insides have turned to ice. My teeth are chattering*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*emptying out on the first batch I refill it again before placing it back* Do you want more~ * I purr softly while licking your swollen flanks.*

Normal
Group Admin

N.nno...ooo *My teeth are chattering a lot at this point and I swear I feel my blood freeze*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Oh? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it * I smirk evilly. Truth be told, I had filled the next one with hot milk instead, but I wouldn't tell you that. I loved watching you squirm*

Normal
Group Admin

I think my blood is freezing... * I can barely talk loud enough to be heard at this point*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* getting my fill of hearing the broken mare, I slide the baster in again, and pour the hot milk in. refilling again I pour in another batch, and another and another*

Normal
Group Admin

*I'm still shivering even as I do start to feel the warmth. It is just still too cold. I'm glad I was tied up for this because otherwise I think I'd be curled up in a ball trying to make myself warm*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Using the last of the milk, I look down at you. Still shivering.* Now...one more thing before we are done. * I bring my throbbing member to your puckered hole.* This should Heat Things up a bit..* I state before I plunge in to the nitrogen milk filled hole*

Normal
Group Admin

*I feel you enter me and I open my eyes. I hadn't even realized I closed them. Your body heat feels good* Thank you *I whisper*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I grunt softly feeling your insides clench around my member in approval * Your welcome...my little slut * I miss softly as I being to thrust In and out. Slowly Increasing in speed as I go*

Normal
Group Admin

*I try to squeeze your cock for all the warmth I can, not wanting it to leave. I am slowly starting to feel warm again as you thrust in and out *

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Mmm...This feels much better * I lift up your tied body of the ground, balancing you on my shaft as I pump into you while standing. Droplets of liquid sliding down my shaft as I pound away*

Normal
Group Admin

*I try to press myself into your hands and body as much as I could, wanting more warmth. This isnt the easiest thing to do though whilst tied up.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I start to knaw at the rope binding your arms, breaking them and setting them loose* Hold on tight~* I whisper softly into your ear before rapidly picking up my pace*

Normal
Group Admin

*I wrap my now free arms around you, happy for the warmth, nodding to what you said*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1480993 *I bring you forward on to the couch, and set you down. Ruthlessly pounding away at you, I could feel myself getting close*

Normal
Group Admin

*I almost am starting to feel like I'm at a normal temperature again and have started letting out weak moans as you pound me*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

That's right...you love this.. you love being treated like this...scream for me..scream~! * I bite down on your neck softly while unloading my hot load deep inside you*

Normal
Group Admin

*I let out a small moaning scream for you as the the warmth of your seed completely drives away the cold from my insides*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Mmm...lets take you outside,so i can empty you, I don't want stains on my floor * I lift you up onf the couch never once leaving your insides and taking you outside. I sit down on the grass and leave your insides with a "pop".* Go ahead...you can let go now* I state while softly nibbling on your ears*

Normal
Group Admin

*I give a small whine as you pull out of me, and curl up closer to you, not doing anything else*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Come now, you can't keep all those liquids inside you forever* I nudge your side softly* I'll happily slide back in once your finished...but for now* I take a hand and lightly press down on your stomach*

Normal
Group Admin

* Liquid dribbles out a bit as you push down, and I push out the rest of the liquid for you* Now will you keep me warm again?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* grinning mischievously I maneuver my shaft back inside your back door* Good girl..here is your reward* I bring my hand down to your unattended snatch and rub slowly, making sure to bring attention to your pierced clit as I i move you up and down slowly on my still erect member*

Normal
Group Admin

*I moan in pleasure as you hit my clit* Thank you...master *I test out the phrase and watch for your reaction*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I Ruffle your mane with my free hand before smiling* Good girl..it seems you've finally learned...* I lick your neck sofly while continuing my other minstrations before whispering softly into your ear* As a reward I allow you to cum * I hiss softly squeezing harder on your clit then mashing two fingers into your cunt rapidly*

Normal
Group Admin

*I look at you surprised* But..why master? *I can't help but moan though as you toy with my cunt and clit, and I find my hips rocking your hand farther into my cunt*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I grin deviously at your reaction.* A good master always lets his pet be pleasured once and awhile...do you not want to cum? * I stop all movements look at her in mock confusion *

Normal
Group Admin

*I moan frustrated as you stop* Please don't stop master, I'm so close

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I continue my act of mock confusion* Oh I seem to have forgotten what I was doing...You'll have to tell what you want..otherwise I might just forget That I am inside you * I bring my cum soaked hand to my chin and strike a thoughtful pose Smiling madly*

Normal
Group Admin

*I resist the urge to shout* Please master...*I play along with your game* You were stroking my clit and you were fingering me

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Ah yes thats right * I Smash my fingers down on to your marehood, using two fingers to mash your cunt, while using my thumb to play with your clit. Also returning to pound your puckered backdoor
(( must go make dinner be back soon:twilightsmile:))

Normal
Group Admin

(K, I'll probably be around still whenever you get back. I'm just watching tv)

*I'm quivering under your attention and pretty soon your hand is coated with my juices* Thank you master~

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Oh were not done here until I'm finished...*I go back to mashing your crotch again while speeding up my thrusts* I just hope you have enough energy left for me...* I whisper softly while enjoying the feel of your insides*

Normal
Group Admin

I have enough energy for you master *I try to clench my insides and make it clench around your cock, wishing to make you happy and so that you cum*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1482539 Mmm yes, I can feel that...* I groan a bit from the add tightness, but diligently work on you as well, wanting to at least give you another two orgasms before I cum*

Normal
Group Admin

*Im starting to moan again as you work at my mare hood. I'm really sensitive having cum so recently. *

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Bringing my mouth down to your wings I nip at the tips, making sure to alternate between left and right. I also shove an extra finger inside your cunt, mashing 3 fingers quickly while keep the same thrusting rhythm*

Normal
Group Admin

*I squeal at your teeth at my wings forces another orgasm through me. My juices are dripping down my legs now and I'm panting heavily* th...thank yyyou master.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Mmm you came again...I think its time I changed holes~ * I Purr softly lifting you up and letting my shaft line up with your marehood, dropping you down, making you take the entire length at once. I continue attending your wings*

Normal
Group Admin

Master... *I purr and try to tickle you with my feathers. I'm trying to rock my hips to save you effort despite growing tiredness of my own*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* feeling the feathers sliding down my stomach I start to giggle a little, However I stop them with a nice and hard bite to your right wing, not enough to cause blood...but enough for a bruise. Then I Bring the same hand I used for you crotch to your mouth and slip it inside. While using my other hand to play with your clit while I pound away*

Normal
Group Admin

*i suck on your hand, licking in between you fingers clean of any of my juices, moaning hard between licks*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I could start to feel the pressure in my member increasing, causing me to double, and triple my efforts at you*

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 410