Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 410 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 410
Vic Viper
Group Admin

1476857 Now Now none of that * I snarl before grabbing some of the left over pieces of cloth from your shirt and tying down your legs nice and tight,* Much better...now...for the other two. * quickly place another ring in my mouth and go over to your left breast and bite down hard again.*

Normal
Group Admin

*im mewling with pain now* pl...please. I'll be good...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1476952 * I lick softly at the blood trailing down your left breast* Shh only one more to go~ * I state with a crazy smile on my face, before slipping the last ring in my mouth and biting again on your right breast, while snaking a hand down to feel the bulge becoming noticeably larger at your stomach*

Normal
Group Admin

*I look down at my breasts through tear stained eyes. I can't even register all the pain right now, it's all sort of blending together*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*licking again at the blood sliding down, I bring my head up to admire my handiwork* Beautiful * simple state at the tear filled writing in pain filled ectsacy* And now this...* I shove my engorged member into her folds, the heat coming from the molten tar making the experience that much better*

Normal
Group Admin

*I lay there rather limply, watching as you enter me. I think I'm in shock over the pain, I don't really feel it anymore. Not the same way at least*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Thrusting In and out I could feel your walls begin to tight around me from the pressure come from you ass*
How does it feel..To be comepletly done in? Huh? wake up! * I snap at you rather loudly*

Normal
Group Admin

(I got to go drive a friend)

Normal
Group Admin

Hmmm? *I stare at you through half concisous eyes* I ...I don't know.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Oh im sure you'll figure it out * I lean down and engulf her pierced left breast and suck on it, while lightly pressing down oh your stomach. Still thrusting and picking up speed, all the while you are still being pumped with hot tar*

Normal
Group Admin

It...it really hurt at first. A lot. But now I just feel warm... *I feel rather light and not altogether there*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1477419 * I pull lightly on the nipple ring with my mouth before letting go.* See that wasn't so bad..oh lookie! you stomach has filled so much it looks like your having a baby! * I said with gigddy excitement* And it looks like the machine ran out of tar...I'll replace it later for now though* I Un attach the hose, leaving the didlo wedge in your ass, preventing the tar from escaping. * lets just leave it their...* I being pounding away harder and harder at your marehood, with my shaft*

Normal
Group Admin

*I Let a few moans, too tired to say anything in response. I don't know why I'm tired though and that puzzles me* It no longer feels bad...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I bring out two large zip ties, and loop them through her clit and nipple rings, and tighten them up, pulling on all three rings* Hows that Feel* I say with a lust filled tone*

Normal
Group Admin

Are you enjoying it? *That rather semi coherent thought pops in to my head and I can't help but ask*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

More than you right now...probably not, but i definetly am enjoying it * I state, while adding a couple more quick thrusts into the mix before combing them with long and deep thrusts and occasionally flicking the zip ties*

Normal
Group Admin

*I moan* ...I'll try not to make you angry again...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*smirking slightly I had done it, I made you mine...all mine~" Good girl...* I leaned down and gave you a kiss before bottoming out and filling you up and my hot seed. and then unplugging you ass*

Normal
Group Admin

*I feel a slight breeze and look down to see the dildo removed from me* Am I crispy on the inside?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1477767 * I Lean down and take a look, before licking along the rim of your back end* Absolutely crispy~ * I purr softly*

Normal
Group Admin

*I whimper slighty* may we have another bath?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1477798 * Untieing your wrists and ankles I lead you to the bathroom and sit you on the toilet.* Ill get the wood for the water. *I left out the door*

Normal
Group Admin

*I stare blankly around me and then get off the toilet and curl up in the tub, the coolness of its walls feeling good*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1477840 * Passing the bathroom with the wood in my hands, I notice you are not sitting on the toliet anymore. Curious I drop the wood and walk in the bathroom to find you in the bath tub.* Would you like cold water instead? * I chuckle darkly while looking at your curled up form*

Normal
Group Admin

*I look up at you, barely moving to do so* um..I don't care...I think.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*Opening the faucet I let the cool water flow into the tub, surrounding your form in a nice cool embrace.* their that should feel better * I state before laying my head down on the side of the tub and closing my eyes*

(( If i don't reply after this its probably because i passed out on my keyboard, I not even sure How i have coherent thoughts atm ))

Normal
Group Admin

MMmm * I moan slightly as the coolness hits me and I close my eyes as the water surrounds me*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1477956 (( Sorry about that I'm back I passed out on my keybaord. I have the letters yhjukiplo face printed on my face :rainbowlaugh: ))

*Cracking an eyelid open I see your pleased face* Mmmm, you can stay their as long as you want. Ill be right here when your done* Closing my eye again I peacefully await you*

Normal
Group Admin

*i barely hear you as the blissful cooling water laps it's way around. I start to uncurl and relax.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* hearing the pleasure in your voice brings a smile to my face* I'm so glad I listened to you...now we can do wonderful things like this all the time~ * I nuzzle you face before standing up* I'm going to make us some dinner the bowl of cereal wasn't enough for me. Just come down when you're ready.

Normal
Group Admin

*I look up at you and give a slight nod of my head* I'm glad too.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*Before I leave I turn my face to you, sporting a frown.* Don't get to comfortable, you are mine and I will use you as I fit. * I snarl slightly before heading downstairs to make some food.*

Normal
Group Admin

*I try spreading out a little more in the tub but the pain, now that the heat is leaving, makes this a painful process. I focus on using the water to wash any blood off. Soon the water is faintly tinged pink*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* half hour later*

*I set the salad filled plates down on the living room table.* Normal! Are you about done yet! * I say rather loudly so that you can hear me from the downstairs*

Normal
Group Admin

*I jump. The water is definitely a shade of pink now. I lost track of how long I had been in here I realize. I try to get up from the tub as quickly as possible, ignoring the pain. I don't remember where you pulled the towels from earlier so I just head down there just the way I am, shivering as I go*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1480255 * I see you shivering form and smile, however it turns into a frown as I see you dripped all over the floor*...Does it still hurt? Be honest now. * I grin wickedly, contemplating what sort of punishment you deserve for getting my floor wet*

Normal
Group Admin

Mmmhmmm *I nod* Now that the heat is gone I feel all stiff and... it really hurts sill.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1480283 *hmm...I think I will wait, wouldn't want to break her comepletely now...then I would have no fun I mentally state before wrapping up your body in my arms* Tell me...what do you want to make it feel better

Normal
Group Admin

*I stand there stiffly* I...don't know? *I look up at you*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I stare down at you with a nuetral glance, before lighting up with a mischievous smile* I think I have an idea..eat your food. Ill be right back *I head back up stairs to grab some rope and a large turkey baster from the kitchen*

Normal
Group Admin

*I tenderly sit down on a chair, trying to put as little body weight down as possible for my poor ass. Picking up a fork I stab a single piece of lettuce, bringing it slowly up to my face. I nibble around its edges, not feeling too hungry. Or really anything. The pain is what I feel*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I walk back into the living room, setting down the the turkey baster* Stand. And turn

Normal
Group Admin

*I feel a brief flicker of something seeing the turkey baster and set the fork down. I do as he says and get up, presenting my ass to him*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I get to work, bring your arms behind your and tieing them together tightly, so that the right was on top of the left.* On the floor, on your back

Normal
Group Admin

*I slowly brig myself to the floor and roll on to my back, spreading my legs without even realizing it. I watch you as I do this, wondering what sort of surprise the turkey baster might hold. It can't just be a normal turkey baster I think*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I kneel down and grab you right leg, Bending it so that your heel was right against you flank, and wrapping rope around it tightly, I repeated this process with your left leg. * Their...now stay put, I'll be back with a bucket.

Normal
Group Admin

*I squirm slightly in the new position but don't even try to test the bindings, the squirming is out of surprise. I quickly stop and try to hold completely still as I wait for you*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I return with bucket in hand, a liquid sloshing around inside. I picked up the baster and placed it in the bucket before walking over towards you. Setting it down I shift your position, placing your ass up high with your face on the floor. Bringing a hand to your still slightly swollen behind, I softly pass over it * Tell me, do you know what this is?

Normal
Group Admin

The turkey baster? *I think that is what you are referring to but I'm uncertain and that uncertainty laces my voice*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Very good pet, however this one is much larger than normal and is used for...a different purpose. * I let a smirk adorn my face* Tell me, does your insides still burn? * Say while making sure you can hear me slowly filling the item with the liquid in the bucket*

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 410