Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 410 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 410
Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I lift my self off the bed, cracking my neck with an audible pop, as well as my back and knuckles. I turn my head over to Normal, and change my demeanor entirely.* Who told you that you could smile! * I snap at you sharply* Get of the bed and get on your knees, it time for breakfast pet

Normal
Group Admin

*I can't help myself, as I am getting on the floor I smile again, pleased with the change. I kneel in front of him , eager for what I think he has in mind for breakfast*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I slap you harshly across the face* What did I tell you about smiling! * I glare at you angrily teeth barred* Now..*I slip my underwear off and let my shaft dangle in front of your face before slapping you with it* Suck. * I command in a harsh tone*

Normal
Group Admin

*I wipe the smile from my face, though it doesnt quite leave my eyes. Obediently I take your cock into my mouth, trying to get as much in before I start pushing my mouth up and down its length. It makes it harder to breathe but I wish to please you, though it pleases me to see you angry*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I grab a handful of your mane and pull your head forward, making you take the entire length in one go* That's a good little slut, I bet you like that don't you... Say it, Tell me what you want pet! *I yell at you before plugging your nose with my other hand* Say It or you won't get to breathe * I hiss at you*

Normal
Group Admin

*I grin up at you, a twinkle of mischief in my eye. This is much better I think. I give the underside of your cock a slow lick*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1475184 * Growling again* I can't hear you whore! * I slap you again, before plugging up your nose once more* And what did I tell you about smiling!

Normal
Group Admin

*I take my mouth off of your cock and pretend to think for a moment before I reply with a grin* Not to?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1475233 No one told you to stop sucking! * I grasp your mane again, this time not letting go and pulling on it, lifting you up of the ground and throwing you on to the bed. I climb up on the bed and sit down on your chest. I tear at your shirt, using the broken shreds I grab you arms and using the broken shreds to tie them to the bed post* Now suck! And anwser any question I give you with my cock in your mouth. * I say right before I shove my length down your throat again* Is that clear * I snarl*

Normal
Group Admin

*I nod my head yes as I try to give my muffled answer. I slowly start licking your cock as I test my bindings*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I Maintain a constant rate of thrusting while glaring at you the entire time. I grab your throat and squeeze, making you gag more, but making it tighter for me *

Normal
Group Admin

*Happy, I pick up the pace with licking. I also discovered one of my arms wasn't tied as securely as the other. I discreetly wriggle it, drawing it slowly loose*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Enjoying the feel of your throat, I bring my other hand behind me and play at your wet cunt through the shorts* You like that don't you pet, and bet you just can't wait for me to ravage you here, don't you! * Slammed my cock harder this time into your face, enjoying the bulge coming from your throat every time i do*

Normal
Group Admin

* I give you a muffled answer to your question, and try to push my cunt harder into your hand. And then I get a hand free, you still haven't noticed. I reach down push your hand down hard on my my cunt. much more effective then trying to push my cunt into your hand. I watch your eyes for your reaction*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I stop, slowly turning my head as to see if what happened was actually true...which it was. Snarling heavily I grab the offending hand and shove it back to the head board. Slamming it hard against the wood. * The little slut want to play huh? Well to bad! Now you won't get any relief for being impatient* I snap at you harshly while feeling a pressure build up in my shaft*

Normal
Group Admin

*It is so hard preventing myself from grinning right now. You are so much more fun this way. Luckily with your cock filling my mouth I'd have trouble grinning anyways. I give some long slow licks to your shaft*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Feeling your tongue work its magic, I smile evilly, before giving some quick thrusts, and one deep thrust, bottoming out in your throat and releasing my fluids *

Normal
Group Admin

*I make sure to swallow every drop, not that I could do otherwise with as deep down my throat you are. I sock off the remaining drops from your cock, saving them to savor the flavor, before I open my mouth with a slight pop*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1475671 * I glare at you before shoving my still erect cock down your throat* No one said i was done * I slapped you in the face, before I started to piss into your throat*

Normal
Group Admin

*I gag slightly at the acidic taste as it courses down my throat, I try to swallow all of it though to please you*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Finishing up, I tie of your hands to the bed post much more securely, before lifting of bed and walking towards the door* Now I'm going to get my breakfast, you are not allowed to pleasure yourself in anyway until i see fit. * I close the door rather harshly*

Normal
Group Admin

*With him gone I feel free to smile, and I quickly do as such. Though ...I realize a few seconds afterwards that I did get quite wet from his attention.* Fuck...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1475926 *grabbing a bowl of cereal from the kitchen and a chair from the table, I walk back upstairs and enter the bed room again. Making sure to sit a visible distance away from Normal. I begin to eat my cereal staring at her with a predetorial gaze*

Normal
Group Admin

Isn't it fun to be angry? * I purr*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

I don't think I gave you permission to talk * I snap at you, before resuming to eat my cereal* Just for that You wont get any release at all for the rest of the day.* I place the empty bowl on the floor, and walk towards the bed* I'm going to get you close, oh so very close, to sweet sweet release * I use my left to slam down on your marehood* And then I'm going to leave you hanging, begging, pleading, to let loose.* I Continue to spank your marehood as hard as I can, until it was nice and red.*

Normal
Group Admin

*I writhe under the harsh attention you have given my mare hood, in ecsasty.* For the whole day? What happens if I do cum?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I Smile with the gentleness of a bunny* I would pamper you all day making sure you never even had to lift a hand. I would never act angry or dominating ever again * I shift my demeanor back into my darker self*

Normal
Group Admin

Awww, that's no fun. * I pout. I think, annd rather hope, you are kidding*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Then you'll do as I say! * I snap at you, slapping you across the face yet again, Red marks begin to apprear* In fact, If you are obedient I might have a well, Sticky Situation for you later. * I pratcially purr right at you*

Normal
Group Admin

I'll try to be obedient...* if its fun, I think. Otherwise you seem so cute angry*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

You better be * I growl at her impatiently* Now I have things to do today. I'll see you once I get back. * I start to leave for the door before I turn back" And hope to god I dont see those covers wet...* I change faces again* Over I'll just smother you with love and affection forever~ *I walk off*

Normal
Group Admin

Wait, you're just going to leave me here? For how long? *i say to his receding back. Seems this day is going to be a long one*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* 8 hours later*

* I return from my daily chores of refilling the wood pile, gathering berries for jams, and some caught fish as well as some...new toys. I open the door with a loud boom, signalling my return home*

Normal
Group Admin

*i glare at you as you open the door. Eight hours, nothing to do, horny as a rabbit. Not fun*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I scoff at your expression* I hope you followed my orders * I state in so far a neutral tone, Rummaging through the bag of goodies I got.*

Normal
Group Admin

I did * I growl* Please won't you let me cum?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Grinning madly now, I bring out the new toys.* Good girl, Now I remember an old technique...she * I spat out with distaste* Used to use on her toys And i figured I would try it out as well! * I reply In a Evil smile, before setting down a dildo with a tube attached to it leading to a pump.*

Normal
Group Admin

* I bite my lip* what's the pump for?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1476459 Oh this? this is used to pump a...liquid inside you through the tube in the didlo. * I reply nonchalantly, while setting up the device.*

Normal
Group Admin

What sort of liquid...? Anything fun?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1476513 * I attach the hose to the pump and then the dildo, I then bring it over to Normals ass* I guess you'll just have to find out! * I yell right before I stuff the entire dildo in one motion up your ass. and then turning on the machine*

Normal
Group Admin

* I clench up slighty as the dildo is forced so suddenly up me. *

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1476605 Of course your going to have to wait a few minutes for the machine to heat up, I daresay its going to be a hot Experience, so until then I'm going to keep you right on the bringe on sweet sweet release * I bring my head down to your marehood, biting down on your swollen clit before letting go*

Normal
Group Admin

*I squeal and push my cunt into your face as you bite down, distracted from the dildo und the unknowns it holds*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I move away from her advance* Ah ah ahhh! I can't have you cumming just yet~, * The sound a ding gave me the ready. my smile turns sadistic as I see the hot substance flow through the tube * Well here it comes...The hot Molten Tar is ready for you.

Normal
Group Admin

*I start to moan, desperate, as you draw away from me. But that moan turns to a squeal and a shriek of pain as the molten liquid reaches me*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Ohhh...yes but were not done...Their is enough here to fill you up comepletely* I walk over to the machine, flipping two switches, one that cause the dildo to vibrate, the other, to pump faster*

Normal
Group Admin

* Im torn between the wonderful vibrations and the wearing hot pain up my bum* are you sure this is safe?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1476797 * I flash a demonic smile* Of course it isnt...This is going to keep you backed up for days...especially when it reaches your stomach * Seeing the noticable bulge starting to appear across your belly* Now...its time for me to join in *I put a small ring with a needle in my mouth and bring it over to your clit, and biting down*

Normal
Group Admin

*Writhing in pain I'm actually trying to pull away from you, my legs kicking out*

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 410