Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 410 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 410
Vic Viper
Group Admin

1471282 You and me both * I hiss softly as I feel you grinding on my shaft. Taking that as the initiate I thrust all the way in, bottoming out as my wings flared out yet again.*

Normal
Group Admin

*I moan as you completely fill me and my wings too spring to life, almost hitting you in the process*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*Grinning madly I can't help but say* It looks like we both are ready to Take off !* I grasp your hinds in my hands and begin thrust madly , causing water to splash and slosh all over*

Normal
Group Admin

*I laugh* Indeed! *The laughter is replaced by a moan of pleasure shortly there after*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1471449* By now, both of us are comepletely drenched in sweat and soapy water as I continue to pound away. Half the water in the tub was gone. I slow down for a moment, sticking to long deep thrusts and while slowly pulling out. *

(( Weather report said I am going to be receiving showers and I must cut the grass with the weedeater before then, be back in 30-60 minutes :heart:))

Normal
Group Admin

(K, I'll continue then, then.)

Vic Viper
Group Admin

(( Oh dear god...that grass was a lot higher than I thought. I actually had to mow the lawn before I could pass the weed eater on it *flops down on chair unceremoniously* Plus it didn't help that its currently really humid outside so I was sweating up a storm *blech* so I also had to take a shower, and now i smell clean! :twilightsmile: Anyways, I'm back now...now that I think about it none of what I said previously matters huh? :rainbowlaugh: Anyways you can continue ))

Normal
Group Admin

( that sounds annoying)

*l look back at you, pouting slighty* don't slow down~

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1471969 ( Yea no kidding :twilightblush:)

Oh don't worry~ *I let go of you right wing, and bring my hand down and slap your right flank.* I'm just getting started~ * I smile deviously as I begin to pick up the pace again , not once stopping my slaps to your flanks*

Normal
Group Admin

*I push my flank out farther, giving you better access to it* I should hope so~

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I lean over your back, resting my chest against your wings, and bite down on your neck drawing a small bit of blood. Ohh..I'll never let you go.. I mentally state while sucking gingerly on your neck wound.*

Normal
Group Admin

*I have an intake of breath as the sweet pang on pain comes from my neck and I quiver in enjoyment* Do I taste good~?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I moan as the combined heat coming from your loins and the sweet blood I am tasting causes shiver to fly down my spine. I Let go of your neck, only to wordlessly say between licks* You-taste-amazing~ *I finish by bite down again, and Going as fast as I can thrusting inside of you*

Normal
Group Admin

*I let out a loud moan. Between the feeling against my neck and you speeding up I feel like i could cum any minute*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I Could feel the heat increase tenfold coming from you marehood, causing me to explode, letting go of your neck and kissing you full on. Letting you taste your own blood and filling up you nicely at the same time.*

Normal
Group Admin

* I cum at the same time, and I cum hard. The taste of my blood leaves me licking my lips for more and I eagerly push myself into the kiss*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I let you gain control, grabbing your hand firmly as I simply fall into a state of bliss. never once leaving you*

Normal
Group Admin

*I look at you, still savoring the remaining copper flavor in my mouth* Did I tire you out?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1472540 * I nuzzle the side of your face.* Yes, yes you did. And to tire me out...well...lets just say I have no shame in being tired at the moment * I reply while nuzzling the side of your neck*

Normal
Group Admin

Should I take pride in tiring you out~? *I curl up against you*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I chuckle a bit. Feeling Normal curl up beside I can't help but breathe in her scent. It was undescribable, words could not fit such an amazing scent.* Yes, yes you should, *I wrap my arms around your form, and embrace you.*

Normal
Group Admin

*I twist my head to look at you* So what are we going to do now, if you're tired what can we do?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Now now, none of that, I'm not that tired that I can't recover quickly. *I bop your nose lightly with my finger* If you are going to be staying here with me from now on we must work on bringing you things to my home, showing you around my lovely abode, and where to find safety if...She...ever finds me. * I reply In happy tone* Besides I don't think you would like to turn into a prune being in the water for so long. *I smirk slightly*

Normal
Group Admin

Yea, I guess I don't want to be a prune. *I laugh and start to get out of the tub and then look at you* What's the likelihood of her finding you out here?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1472855 *I can't help but stare at your elegant figure as you step out of the tub" Well..Remember the scar? * I point to the scar on my arm* So long as this still has the ability to bleed like it did last time...means she is still alive and kicking. * I shrug a bit before getting out of the tub myself and grabbing two towels, I place one over your head and use the other one to dry myself off* She might never find me, or is right outside as we speak, Their should be no way for her to find me...but she doesn't work with the same mindset we do, that why I can never be to careful.

Normal
Group Admin

Hmmm *I pull the towel off my head and look at you* I'd try and protect you if she does find you. But in the mean time...*I nuzzle you and throw my towel over your head, laughing* You said you were going to show me around?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I Play swat away at the towel, pouting softly before smiling at you laughing.* Lets get you some clothes first eh? * I lead you to my bedroom and give you a pair of shorts and a shirt just a tad to large for you to wear. I then Proceed to lead you throughout the entire house. A simple bedroom upstairs with a bathroom down the hall, the living area and the kitchen hidden behind a door in the living area. I then proceed to go to the fireplace and toss some logs in to bring some warmth into my home * Welcome home~, now would you like for me to show you where the hiding spot is first...* I look up at the clock above the fire place* Or would you like to catch some sleep...it is like 4 o clock in the morning and we haven't slept at all ever since we started our...activities

Normal
Group Admin

I'm not really tired, why don't you show me this hiding spot of yours?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1473123 (( brb fathers car failed again and I have to go pick him up again :facehoof: Ill be back soon hopefully ))

Normal
Group Admin

(Alright, later)

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Alright then * I walk over the the fireplace and slip my hand behind a small crack between the bricks and pull a lever. This causes the entire fireplace to shift reaveling a small room behind it with a small bed and desk*

(( Back now, seriosuly he needs to get a new truck *pouty face*

Normal
Group Admin

*I walk over to the tiny room and look around. I then look at you.* You really are prepared to hide, aren't you?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1474090 Yea ..I guess* I shuffle my legs awkwardly around a bit * Well its a bit to early to go to...where you used to live. So I think we should head on to bed, we can get your stuff around midday tomorrow hopefully.

Normal
Group Admin

Will I be sleeping with you? *I walk away from the hide away room*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1474183 * I pick you up much like a prince would do a princess* I wouldn't have it any other way * Boop your nose with my before starting to walk upstairs*

Normal
Group Admin

*I laugh and try not to squirm too much in your arms* that's what I was hoping for

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1474274 * We reach my room and I set you down on the bed and tuck you in. I walk over to the side and And slip under the covers*

Normal
Group Admin

*I curl up next to you under the covers, warmed by your body heat*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1474325 * I quickly wrap my arms around your body, not wanting to let go, relishing in the warmth.*

*Later on that day*

Normal
Group Admin

* I wake up still in your arms. I don't even remember falling asleep but seeing you there beside me, still asleep... I give you a small kiss*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I could feel something touching my lips. I quickly smile, realizing who it was. Without opening my eyes I say* Good morning precious, sleep well?

Normal
Group Admin

*I pull back, surprised you woke up.* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1474557 * I frown softly* No, never be sorry. Never be sorry for anything you do to me...I would never get angry at you * I smile gently before kissing her on the lips *

Normal
Group Admin

* I look at you, meeting your eyes, pulling away slightly* really?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Yes really. * I close my eyes, And gently lay my head back down smiling*

Normal
Group Admin

*I prop myself up on my elbows.* what if I wanted you to?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*I stare at you in pensative thought* If you wanted...well I guess I would then. * I smile a bit*

Normal
Group Admin

I'd like to see you angry~ *I give you a kiss on your lips*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

When would I know when to stop? * I tilt my head slightly in confusion*

Normal
Group Admin

Whenever you want~ Don't stop on my account.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 410