Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 410 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 410
Normal
Group Admin

*i smile, knowing I am giving you pleasure. I also continue to lick even harder*

(Well we were also fighting for the shotgun seat. I've actually accidentally broken another persons bone before)

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1467201 (( The toils from the day are taking a toll on me, I made all the food I showed you, today in four hours, 6 servings of each...and thanks to the wonderful time I had...yesterday? this morning? I was left with little sleep...I regret nothing. So I regretfully inform you that I would like to continue this tomorrow if that is allright with you. :twilightsmile: ))

Normal
Group Admin

( I was about to go swimming so that's fine.)

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1467237 ( what time is it for you? its like 10 pm here :applejackconfused: ...must..stop..replying...SLEEP ))

Normal
Group Admin

(It's ten minutes until ten here)

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1467249 (( That is a late night dip right their! ..GAHH No im closing the browser, right now, ...now...any ...minu- ))

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1467201 Yessss * I hiss as I grip hard against your head and pump harder in and out, on the verge and releasing my fluids yet again*

Normal
Group Admin

* I cough slightly as he takes over more, but diligently continue to lick away at your member, sliding my tongue around it under, where ever I can.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1469937 * Grunting I hilt myself in your face, letting loose another load down your throat. I keep myself their basking in the afterglow, while patting your head softly*

Normal
Group Admin

* I lick my lips slightly afterwards, even though it all went straight to my stomach. It feels warm there. I decide to give you a small lick to the underside of your cock, just because.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1469974 * I begin to pull out when I felt you licking me again, as if asking for me, unfortunately I had to piss* Unless you want to swallow piss I suggest you let me go * I playfully tease normal while laughing softly*

Normal
Group Admin

*with a soft moan I open my lips, freeing your cock from my mouth.* Fine...

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1469994 * I crouch down onto the floor and bring my lips to yours for a quick peck, and nuzzle your face* Their will be plently more where that came from...and who knows, one day I might actually tell you I need to piss...Now the water is ready, wait for in the tub* I tell you before standing up and walking to the toilet to finish my business...which is quite hard while sporting an erection.*

Normal
Group Admin

*i stand up and lift my leg over the tubs edge. Watching you the whole time. I slowly lay down in the tub, waiting for you to finish and join me*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1470030 * Finishing up the mundane task, I turn around and see Normal staring at me with a half lidded smile that just read "come hither" all over it. Feeling silly, I puff up my chest, and begin strutting towards you in slow strides.*

Normal
Group Admin

* Grinning at your approach, I move over slightly to make more room for you in the tub, sitting up slightly as I do so*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1470057 Enjoying the show are you~ * I teased you while lifting my legs into the tub. I move behind you and wrap you in my arms, hugging you tightly with my boner being slightly squished between your back and my stomach. I just sit their and bask in the warmth*

Normal
Group Admin

Mmhhmmm *I nod my head slowly in the affirmative as we curly up together* My favorite show. I love watching your cock.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1470089 * I simply nod not wanting to ruin the moment. I reach over to the side of the tub and grab some soap and a sponge. Lathering the soap I being the pass it across your back, paying extra attention to your wings.*

Normal
Group Admin

*I arch my back as the bubbles spread over, and push my wings into the soapy attention.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1470131 You know...* I begin saying while massaging your wings with soap* I don't think I give these wings of your enough attention...* I lather the soap, going between the feathers, while taking out old broken feathers in the process*

Normal
Group Admin

I don't think so either, what have you got in mind? *My wings feel so good right now from the preening I'm getting*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*smiling deviously I bring my head down and begin to nibble on the joints while still continuing my massage* oh i think a good ole wingasm will do just nicely...*I say while blowing softly on the base of your left wing*

Normal
Group Admin

*I squeal slightly. My wings were normally senstive to attention and tonight more so than usual. The feeling of the nibbling and the breeze of his breathe makes them spring to the fullest attention*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1470264 * smirking slightly I continue to softly chew on the a small knot in the base of your right wing , while running my hand across the full length of your left wing, stopping only to pluck a few feathers here and their, that were out of place. *

Normal
Group Admin

*Im quivering like jelly under your teeth as your skillful teeth work away at me. I'm moaning already at this point*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I could feel every twitch and spasm in your wings, I knew you were close. I started to apply more pressure in eat bite, alternating between your left and right wing while bring both my hands to your front, my right grasping your right breast and my left to finger your moist cunt*

Normal
Group Admin

*I m pressing my wings into your teeth now, so close to cumming I can almost feel it. I put a hand on top of the hand that is on my breast and let out a moan. I know I am going to cum any moment*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Not wanting to prolong this any further. I lift my head from your wing while continuing to knead your breast and finger your cunt, to blow softly into your ear* Cum for me* I whisper softly, quickly bringing my head back down to your wings and biting down hard.

Normal
Group Admin

*That last bite does it for me and I soak your hand that is fingering my cunt with my juices. It feels amazing and I melt into your arms as the orgasm leaves me*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*Bring my hand up, I lick it clean, relishing in the taste.* Im glad you enjoyed your self...now lets actually get clean shall we*I giggle softly before I shift in the tub awkwardly trying not to poke you with my erection. Grasping a sponge I being to lather myself in soap*

Normal
Group Admin

*I bite my lip and take the sponge from your hands, taking over in cleaning you* are you sure you don't want to continue, you look like you need it

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* shiver slightly at your touch and lean into it.* Do as you wish then...I'm eager to see what you can do to quell the beast *I chuckle softly at my silly antics*

Normal
Group Admin

*I move the sponge slowly downwards, working it in lazy circles. The hand not working the sponge I bring down to you cock, first holding your balls in my hand, weighing them almost.*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I let out a grunt of approval, my wings slightly flaring from your delicate touch.*

Normal
Group Admin

*I smile at your grunt and wrap my hand around your shaft, slowly moving my hand up and down. It's curious to watch my hand as I do this, it feels so different from anything we've done. I almost forgot about the hand holding the sponge but I continue to absent mindly rubbing your stomach clean*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* The moment you grasp my shaft, my wings flare, knocking water out of the tub. I let out a deep moan as I feel you move up and down my shaft slowly, a few giggles escape me as I get tickled by you scrubbing my stomach*

Normal
Group Admin

*i look up at you as you you laugh* oh, am I doing something wrong?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Still giggling* No-hehe-not at all-tehee- Im just really--pfft- ticklish on my stomach..ohhh* I say while giggling softly, before I again moan from you working my shaft.*

Normal
Group Admin

Oh you are? * I look up at you with a devilish grin. I drop the sponge I am holding in the one hand and actively try to tickle your stomach while still working on your shaft with the other hand*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* Pinned on the wall of the tub, the combined attack of tickles and handjob leave me breathless. my wings litterally shaking, my shaft twitching violently, and my chest heaving from loss of breath, from laughing so hard.* I ..-HAHA- Can't-Puhahaha-breathe!-uahahha-* I breathlessly state while moaning in between breathes.*

Normal
Group Admin

*laughing I just continue what I was doing, though I speed up the handjob so as to make you cum faster*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1470947 * running out of breath out of breath quickly, I dart my head forward attacking your lips with mine, hoping to gain some air. Instead I just continue to madly laugh into the kiss before a deep moan escaped me and I came splattering my stomach, chest and our faces with my cum*

Normal
Group Admin

* as you cum I return the kiss, teasing your tongue with mine. After a minute I remove my lips and laugh* I don't think we are really getting any cleaner in here~

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I pout at you, a little miffed that you let go of my lips.* all that means is that I'm going to have to get more firewood for another bath...but for now... * I lean forward again a plant my lips onto yours, using my tongue to explore the walls of your mouth,*

Normal
Group Admin

*I push my tongue into your mouth too,exploring it as you explore mine*

Vic Viper
Group Admin

*Pulling away, a sliver of drool is connected between the two of us. We both are slightly panting as I feel my shaft harden again. I grin as I feel it touch poke your stomach* One more? * I ask in a half lidded stare*

Normal
Group Admin

*I laugh* we won't get clean at all in this tub will we? *I give you a quick kiss* I'd love to do it again

Vic Viper
Group Admin

* I grin impishly, before nudging your side* no I don't we wont * I smirk lighty before shifting you so that your hands on the edge of the tub and your backside was facing me* Here we go~ * I purr softly before penetrating your warm cunt*

Normal
Group Admin

* I look back at you from my new position, and start rocking my hips to help start.* I prefer this to getting clean anyways~

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 410