Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 73 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 73

That's fine, I'm sure I can find a cheap 3DS someplace else, or perhaps save up for a newer model.

As for RP... I honestly don't know, sorry

4468875 Well...how about we flip a coin for it? Heads/Tails? Heads Star Wars styled, Tails, KH styled?
(Also could you send me a link for that pic of Granny Smith?

4468875 I'd be fine with just about anythin so that's why I'm asking....we could do a coin toss...something like, heads, Star Wars styled, Tails, Kingdom Hearts styled...we could do a mix....honestly Star Wars styled adventure would be fine by me....cause Kingdom hearts's Plot is confusing at times....I may like a few aspects (Keyblades, dual wielding characters, Valor form, Anti form) But I have ALWAYS loved Star Wars, and Science Fiction in general...

Here ya go

To be completely honest, neither idea really excites me

4468918 thank you and Please, let's decide on SOMETHING...because I truly DO wanna try an RP...

At this point I really don't know. I'm a bit distracted by other things at the moment, sorry.

4469016 *Sighs* Dang it...everything's coming up crap for me today....already got in a wreck earlier...thank the lord above we're all okay...

I'm sorry... I didn't know. :fluttershysad: I'm happy to know everyone's alright though

4469025 everythings just been a bit frayed today for me.......we're all fine though....but, yeah...I'd REALLY like to RP with you...Please...I'd be fine with a Star Wars (Scifi styled) basis...it doesn't have to BE star wars mind you, just, Science fiction in general...So I just use Star Wars since it's a base that's well made and something dear to my heart...so...could we try?

MMm, okay, so, sci fi fantasy basis. Do you have any preference beyond that?

4469071 other than The sexy lovers of Red being having nice, large tits, and them being both Moony (Nightmare Moon) And Fleur de Lis. and it being anthro? Nope. not really. I just know of a single sword type weapon that Red can wield. the Z-Saber of Megaman X...shown Right Here If we're not going completely star wars so that I could use, like, a magic sword of some form, it would either be something like the Master Sword from Ocarina of Time, OR, the Void Sword from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Shown Right Here

Hmmm... Well, I had an idea, but it wouldn't involve ponies, and romance would probably be at a minimum, so that probably won't work... Hmm

4469116 well that depends. what's the idea? Honestly a Humanized version would be just as good, so if they were Human or Anthro versions of Fleur and Moony I'd be fine...

Well, it'd involve a universe of my own creation, which I've been writing for for years, but the more I think about it, the harder it'd be to run

4469150 Hmm...well...what shall we do then? a sci fi fantasy story like I was proposing?

Mmm, well, what would happen in it?

4469187 Honestly? I donno.....It could be something as simple as slice of life in it, or the three of us, simply trying to play our part in the greater scheme of a rebellion or something...I've never been any good at Making a story...

4469187 I am at least, partly interested in your own story...if your willing to share what you had in mind...

Well, it's something I've been writing since I was a kid. The basis is characters that are given special powers with which they are supposed to govern. If you've ever heard of league of legends, it's kinda like that, people fighting in order to pass what they feel is right

4470575 Two things, One: Nice Rarity. Two...I've never touched league of Legends...so no I wouldn't really know...

Hmm, well, the basis of it is like I said, people fighting to get to say what's right and what's wrong, what's legal/illegal, etc. That's essentially what my verse is

4470846 sounds like G Gundam where the Gundam Fighters would Fight, and Fight, and continue fighting, until only one was left standing, and the winning nation, would have the right to rule over all of space until the next Gundam Fight happens in about..4 years time...Hmm...there's gotta be SOMETHINg we can do...I've always been a sucker for Sci-Fi...(hence Star Wars) Or something like Kingdom Hearts 2...*playing now YAY* but Zelda will always have a special place in my heart...perhaps we could do something akin to Ocarina of Time? Or, alternatively, something like the God of War series...Maybe...? We could try that idea of yours but you would be taking the driver seat in terms of describing the story and dictating what happens...and assuming it doesn't involve the ponies, then Moony and Fleur would be humanized versions of themselves...with similar/same abilities...

4470846 Well I'd love to have that Rarity pic, assuming I can't track it down...but also will we ever RP? If you wish we could do a slice o life one similar to the ponies (Aka, Me, Moony, and Fleur) Possibly being in some kind of high school with dorms, or a College, I don't know...

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 73