Film Lovers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Holy-Moly! Theres a MLP Movie coming out in the fall! maybe it'll Have ponies in it! it could be like a big sweeping epic, with guest stars! and more John De Lancie! It could be great!

oh...
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
*sigh*

okay

discuss below if you feel so compelled., I guess.
shucks, maybe next time.

moviemaster8510
Group Admin

2847698 Jesus, those lyrics... that production...

It fucking makes Patrice Wilson (the guy guy behind Friday and Chinese Food) look like Steven Wilson (of Porcupine Tree).

Rainbow Rocks? More like Rainbow Cocks.

Fuck! You!

Herrpface
Group Admin

I personally hoped Equestria Girls 2 would be a horror film that made use of "Tiptoe through the tulips".

2847717 I don't know either of those guys or those movies, but I'm pretty much on the same boat as you. Is it too much to ask for a MLP Movie that didn't half ass it and actually was MLP. Is it?
2847721 I already gave a sneak peek at how I though EQ should have ended in my last forum post, and I also agree with you. We should make EQ 2!!!
Rest assured though, this is going to be the scariest movie of the year by far. absolutely terrifying.

Herrpface
Group Admin

There should be a twist. What's the twist?

2847837 hmmmmmm.
Equestria Girls dosen't exist. Twight hit her head at the beginning of the movie, and it all happens in her mind. and at the end she wakes up, and everyones surrounding her, and she's all like "I had the strangest dream, I was a person again, and we were going to the battle of the bands for some reason. And you and you and you were there, Rarity, and Applejack and Rainbow Dash, all of you. it was weird and ugly looking, and pointless, and all I kept saying to everybody was I want to go home. Theres no place like home!"

i gotta go, but lets try and keep this up, maybe we can send our script to hasbro and have them remake the movie to our glorious vision!

Herrpface
Group Admin

Or split personalities.

2847698 Why does Twilight seem goth? Isn't that kind of sterotypical to make the socially akward one a goth?

yes it is! and How the hell should we know why shes goth!
better yet, what in the hell is she doing here? why'd she go back in?

2848030 It could be human Twilight for all we know. The only thing is, they'd better not ignore Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry in this movie. Those two deserve a chance to be fleshed out.

moviemaster8510
Group Admin

2847814 Patrice Wilson =

and

Steven Wilson =

and

2848111 I agree with you on the "Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer need to be fleshed out", but why couldn't they do it in a PONY movie? so far I just make up stores for them. according to me based on the car and leather Flash Sentry is actually Mad Max Roackatansky, The Road Warrior!

2848165 OH GOD NO!!!!!
NOT THAT FRIDAY!!!! I THOUGHT THAT WE BANISHED THAT SONG!!!

moviemaster8510
Group Admin

2848454 My Flash Sentry was a spy for an elite group of assassins and infiltrated the Royal Guard to smuggle steel for his fellow killers' weapons.

My Sunset Shimmer

Spoiler Alert

is a homicidal psychopath with an uncanny ability to completely learn from her opponents in a matter of minutes.

2848542 wow, I don't even know how you could come to those conclusions on Sunset Shimmers character based on what she did in the movie!

2847919 hmmmmm. but who has them?
right now i'm thinking that they should get snowed in, and pinkie goes insane, trying to break down their doors with Boneless the chicken. how'd Boneless get into the real world, you may ask? I dunno, im putting about as much effort forth as the guys making this movie, so I don't care!

moviemaster8510
Group Admin

2850659 Because I said, "Fuck the movie and its shitty characters," and made up my own.

Herrpface
Group Admin

Or maybe...

THE KILLER WAS BONELESS ALL ALONG!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16