Film Lovers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Herrpface
Group Admin

If you could bring one movie to Equestria and watch it with the mane six (along with the princesses, if you wish), what would you bring along?
Personally, I'd bring either Rear Window or Wait Until Dark.

EDIT: Or The Sixth Sense, just to see their reactions. :rainbowkiss:

"STAR WARS". the original VHS that I have. its great, its fun and exciting, and it's also one of those landmark movies that (should be) universally recognizable and universally beloved. I bet that all of them would enjoy it in one way or another.

On a different note, i consider myself relatively well versed in movies, but what the hell is "Rear Window" or "Wait Until Dark"? Is "Rear Window" that Hitchcock movie that got remade with Shia Lebouf a few years back?

Herrpface
Group Admin

"Rear Window" is the Hitchcock film. It's about a reporter who is trapped in his apartment because he's got a broken leg and can only move around via wheelchair. He starts to believe a neighbor murdered his wife and teams up with his spouse to investigate (It's a must-watch).

"Wait Until Dark" is a psychological thriller that stars Audrey Hepburn as a blind woman whose home is being invaded by a group of thugs, but she doesn't fully realize the danger she's in for most of the movie (it's my favorite film).

A Serbian Film
Okay, no not really. I'd be banished to the sun for inflicting that movie on them. :fluttershbad:

Actually, I'd kinda be interested in showing them a mob movie of some kind. Preferably Goodfellas or Scarface or something along those lines. As crazy as that sounds, I'd really like to see how they would react to a movie where the protagonists are all bad guys who get away with doing really bad things, and yet we kind of end up rooting for them for some reason. Then I'd like to see their reactions when I tell them movies like these are considered masterpieces where I come from. :twilightoops:

1610588 Goldfinger or Casion Royale. Or The Dark Knight. For a mostly family friendly movie The Transformers: The Movie.

1610588 Well, I would consider showing them Equestria Girls, but I suspect that Cakebutt would hold a public beheading in my honor...

One movie... Damn, this one is tough. I could show them Blazing Saddles. That would have them pissing themselves laughing. Maybe I would choose The Blues Brothers. I would end up dead though if I did not invite Vinyl Scratch to the viewing though. Maybe they might prefer something with a bit more action and intrigue. The Hunt for Red October is a good one. Hell, most anything with Sean Connery is good, especially his Bond films.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6